Remy Martin's Reviews**New Review**Updated 12/06/23

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by RemyMartin, Jan 4, 2014.

1. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love all your awesome reviews!!! Book your memorable experiences with @RemyMartin today![smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

RemyMartin Cum get a sip!!!!

Always a memorable time with me!

3. I had my first experience with Remy this week. I was so nervous. Remy made me feel so comfortable right off the bat. She was so professional and made feel like we had been friends for years. Remy is the total package of beauty and brains. I will be back to see Remy the next chance I get. She has no flaws. An absolute angel!

Milton Winrow and TurboEnchantix like this.
  4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love reading all your awesome reviews!!! Book your memorable experiences with @RemyMartin today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. wow, I'm inspired by the support you receive from your clients and the stories they share. This is awesome I'm so happy for you.

6. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

Omg babe [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif] you honor me with your words! We did indeed have a great time. I look forward to make more memories with you. We'll have to curate a playlist for the next time.

7. You deserve all those words. Only telling the truth! You are an incredible woman!!

8. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

Check out some of my more recent escapades!;)

9. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Treat yourself of the holidays and experience many memorable experiences to @RemyMartin for the holidays!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]