REVIEW Amazing

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Jacob37424, Jun 20, 2018.

1. Absolutely stunning! How can I possibly put into words and summarize one of the most amazing experiences in my life.

Last edited: Sep 5, 2020
    scarredheartboy and AbbyAvery like this.
  2. <3!
    This is so awesome. I am glad you stuck around to enjoy these beautiful ladies!
    They're very captivating, and make for an amazing party together! I couldn't imagine the synergy.

Until next time!

AbbyAvery and Jacob37424 like this.
  3. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

RemyMartin Cum get a sip!!!!

Oh my goodness, thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to write a review, I can honestly say I wasn't expecting it so soon. I am happy to have met you and honored that you chose to share your time with @Abby Avery and I. I hope we can replicate this again one day.....until then, be conscious of what you tell me I can do!!!!;)[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 21, 2018
    Jacob37424 and AbbyAvery like this.
  4. What an amazing experience it was for all of us! Thank you for sharing your thoughts about our time together @Jacob37424!! I'm really looking forward to our next experience because it is bound to be an adventure. Now I'm off to go research SANS. Maybe next time you see us @Remy Martin and I will have tried it out! ;):p<3

Jacob37424 likes this.
  5. What an amazing experience it was for all of us! Thank you for sharing your thoughts about our time together @Jacob37424!! I'm really looking forward to our next experience because it is bound to be an adventure. Now I'm off to go research SANS. Maybe next time you see us @Remy Martin and I will have tried it out! ;):p<3

Jacob37424 likes this.
  6. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

RubyRae Well-Known Member

So fun! You partied with two of my best friends! AWESOME. Remy and Abby are two amazing women :) I'm not surprised you had a great time with them!

AbbyAvery, Jacob37424 and RemyMartin like this.
  7. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love reading your awesome review!!! Book them today!!! They are amazing together!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

AbbyAvery and Jacob37424 like this.
  8. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

We look forward to seeing you soon babe!!!

9. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

No matter if you've spent time with us already or not, email us now to craft the Remy Martin & Abby Avery experience of a lifetime, and lets share the treasured memories we make together!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

AbbyAvery likes this.
  10. NOW is absolutely the time! Contact either one of us for an amazingly unique and sexy experience.

11. Love the photo attached to this review!!

12. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love reading your awesome review!!! Book your fabulous 2 Girl Party with @RemyMartin and @AbbyAvery today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

AbbyAvery likes this.
  13. Missing you @Jacob37424 and would love to spend time with you soon! Remy and I are doing a new photoshoot this week! Can't wait to show you the photos!

Jacob37424 likes this.
  14. Aww. I’m missing y’all too. I’m seeing what at I can do to get there and see you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AbbyAvery likes this.
  15. Excellent! I absolutely can’t wait!!! :) I get too excited to see you!

16. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome review!!! Book your fabulous party with @RemyMartin and @AbbyAvery today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

17. IndyaBaby
    Chat with Me

IndyaBaby Well-Known Member

I love reading your awesome reviews!!!

Jacob37424 likes this.
  18. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

19. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]