REVIEW Bowling, Arcade and Remy Oh My!!!!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by lonesomeloser, Apr 24, 2018.

1. After meeting and partying with Remy last fall I couldn’t wait to come back and enjoy more time with this exquisite beauty. Thankfully my spring trip and her schedule coincided. Once I knew Remy would be at the ranch during my trip I quickly contacted her and set up an appointment for an extended outdate.

The day had finally arrived. We decided to start out early afternoon. The weather was a bit chilly so we thought indoor activities would be best. I made my way to the ranch and sat in the parlor while the hostess went to get Remy. When Remy walked in flashing that amazing smile wearing what I would call a sexy casual outfit, my heart skipped a beat. After being greeted with a big hug and a kiss we were on our way.

The first stop was Gold Dust West for a little bowling. Remy admitted she has not had a lot of experience bowling. After a rough start Remy was determined. Applying rules of geometry and laws of physics she was able to make adjustments and improve her score in the second game. Not only is she drop dead gorgeous, she’s smart too. After bowling it was off to Espolon for dinner. The food was very good but the company and conversation was even better. Remy is conversant on a variety of subjects and before we knew it almost 2 hours had passed by.

After dinner we headed to Reno and my hotel. Before heading to the arcade, we went to my room to drop off a few things and stopped at the bar for a drink. We enjoyed a few games of Pac-Man, Space Invaders, car racing simulators, etc… On our way back to the room we decided to stop at the bar for a drink and some calamari.

Finally, the best part, once in the room we stripped out of our clothes and took a hot and steamy shower together. Now that our engines were revved we headed to the bed where we engaged in hot and steamy sex. I won’t go into details but Remy is an amazing lover. Exhausted and holding Remy in my arms, we dozed off. Once we woke up we talked for a little while until our time was up. As the day started we ended with a hug and kiss. It was an amazing day spending time with Remy. She is genuine, smart, fun to be with and a fantastic lover. I will be back to see her again and again and again…

Remy, thank you for a memorable day.
    [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

aztecwarrior2881 likes this.
  2. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

RemyMartin Cum get a sip!!!!

I always enjoy our moments together and my oh my does the time fly when we're together. I will be practicing bowling until next time babe;). I can't wait until our next adventure together, maybe something out doors? or water sports?[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. Yes, the time did fly by but it always does when you're having fun. Next time we will do something outdoors. I have a few ideas. ;)

4. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

Ooooo, can't wait to hear them:D

5. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

What outdoor activities do you have in mind for next time?

6. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

No matter if you've spent time with me already or not, email me now to craft the Remy Martin experience of a lifetime, and lets share the treasured memories we make together!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] we need to connect again!