About Me The Best Way To Ensure My Availability For You

Discussion in 'World Famous BunnyRanch Forum (Carson City)' started by RemyMartin, Aug 5, 2019.

1. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

RemyMartin Cum get a sip!!!!

Dearest friends, lovers and potential bedmates,

You know I love it when clients come to see me and I love to spend time with them, showering them with the type of affection they want and request.

When people attend my parties, they have a great time - take a look at my Real Life Ranch Reports (Remy Martin's Experiences) for their numerous reviews - each and every one favorable.

But recently a few have promised to show for an appointment and haven't - and worse, they haven't told me they weren't showing.

When you book me for an appointment, I take myself off the floor and take extra special time to get ready just for you. This can take anywhere from an hour to two hours until the time of our scheduled meeting. Then you can add in a third hour if I'm waiting in the parlor for you to show up and I haven't heard from you.

Everyone is late - things happen. I understand that and accommodate anyone who contacts me by phone or e-mail to tell me they're going to be late.

But there are some who change their mind, and unfortunately, don't have the courtesy to call the Ranch and inform me that they won't be showing up after all.

So regretfully, this has changed the way I'll be conducting business in the future.

From now on, any appointments with me will require a non-refundable deposit. This is absolutely mandatory -- no exceptions -- and will 100% guarantee my availability to you when you book me for a specific day and time at the Moonlite Bunny Ranch.

My deposit policy will also be required for any lady that I have referred you to, and spent time helping to arrange your date.

The good news is that the deposit will also ensure my availability during the times I'm not scheduled to be at the Moonlite Bunny Ranch, which means I will fly in for special requests that are secured with the deposit.

And the amount of the deposit? That will be negotiated on an individual basis.

Now, I will still be available at the Moonlite Bunny Ranch for lineups and walk-ins...but if you have something a little more long-term or that involves future planning, a deposit will guarantee that I'm solely yours for whatever time you book me.

I hope you all understand why I'm doing this, and to those that have honored your commitments to me in the past, I thank you from the bottom of my heart.

But this is my job, and I need to be available for those who truly desire and appreciate the Remy Martin Experience.

Those of you who have previously partied with me know what to expect....

But those of you who don't...my bio, below, will give a hint of what's in store for you...

Remy Martin's Bio/

2. JuniperJones
    Chat with Me

JuniperJones Well-Known Member

[smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

3. Love this post. Clients, these sentiments are felt by ALL of us ladies. Please be respectful!

Jessie Summers likes this.
  4. CecilyRose
    Chat with Me

CecilyRose In Relentless Pursuit Of Pleasure

Good info, thanks for posting ❤️

5. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

It's always best and preferred if you schedule your time with me and solidify it with a deposit.....you don't want to miss out on all the fun you can have with me!

6. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

Lets state this again for everyone in the back:
    It's always best and preferred if you schedule your time with me and solidify it with a deposit.....you don't want to miss out on all the fun you can have with me!

carlitoalex likes this.
  7. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome info!!! Have @RemyMartin fulfill your fantasies to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

10. contact her by email to book an appointment with her, make all your dreams come true :)

11. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

12. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif]

13. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

14. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

Lets state this again for everyone in the back: