REVIEW Second time with Remy Martin

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by RemyMartin, Apr 15, 2018.

1. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

RemyMartin Cum get a sip!!!!

Slave J,

Having already experienced the ravishing Remy Martin only a few months ago, I could not imagine how a great party could get any better. But to my surprise it did. This beautiful classy woman, Ebony Goddess, and Sexy Seductress will leave you hypnotized with her exotic perfume, soft voice and warm sense of touch. Add a blindfold and the sensations are beyond belief. Even my goose bumps had goose bumps.

Remy Martin is a true professional who cares nothing more than to leave you with the experience of a lifetime. Though the parties are wonderful, I especially like the casual conversation afterwards while having a drink with her at the bar. She leaves you with the feeling that you've known each other all your lives, It is an absolute joy spending time with her.

If there is one thing bad about a Remy Martin party it would be saying goodnight at the end of the evening. It is very easy to wish it would never end. But then again, the next one will be even greater. Remy Martin said it best in one of her own postings. Time with her "cannot be beat". Very true.

2. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

SableRenae Premier MILF at Kit Kat Ranch

Terrific Review.........Remy is definately ONE OF A KIND....smooth as silk but a firecracker when she goes;)

3. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

I'm packing a few things especially for you for my next trip!:D

4. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

No matter if you've spent time with me already or not, email me now to craft the Remy Martin experience of a lifetime, and lets share the treasured memories we make together!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

Check out the above review for a glimpse into a @RemyMartin Experience![smilie=call me.gif]

6. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

[smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif]