REVIEW Remy and Sindy Domination

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by RemyMartin, Jun 14, 2021.

1. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

RemyMartin Cum get a sip!!!!

Remy and Sindy, WOW.
    On the 1st of May, when the Bunnyranch re-opened, I went out to schedule a party with the lovely Ms. @RemyMartin for when she returned on 11th of June. This left me with over a month for the excitement and anticipation to build. When the time finally came it was well worth the wait. When I arrived at the Ranch Ms Remy was already sitting at the bar waiting for me. We met with a long loving hug, then sat down for a pre party drink and conversation. One thing unique about Ms Remy. Once you get to know her, you become almost family, and our time at the bar was like homecoming. With 16 months of COVID crap, we had a lot to talk about and catch up on. After a short time Ms. @sindysky also joined us and the fun conversations continued. We finally realized that we had a party scheduled so we moved off to Ms Remy's room to get down to business. And business for me meant that my slavery time was to begin, so i was soon on my knees in submission. Serving Mistress Martin is an absolute joy. She is caring but firm, and keeps me in my place. Later, Mistress Sky entered and picked up on the Domination with ease. Serving one Mistress is hard enough, but my hands were full serving these two Beautiful Ladies. As always, time passed quickly and soon the party was over. So it was back to the parlor for more drinks and more quality conversation. (I did have to attend to some special duties here, but they shall remain private.) If you truly desire an enjoyable, wonderful experience, don't hesitate to schedule with one of these Beautiful Ladies. They will not let you down. If it's two Girls you fancy, Ms Remy and Ms Sindy are a perfect combination. They work well together and will leave you dreaming for more. The day ended just as it began. After more loving hugs it was good-by and out the door. I would like to say I rode off into the sunset but it was only 4:00 PM, so the sun was still out in full. However, I did leave knowing that Mistress Martin and Mistress Sky were already planning devious details for our next party. Oh the Excitement. Your Slave

2. foreverman
    Chat with Me

foreverman Well-Known Member

Great review! I've had the pleasure of Miss Sindy's company but sadly not Remy's. I can only dream of what it would be like to have them tag team me in a party. Like you said, time passes so quickly and it's over. That's why I make sure to make every second count.

sindysky likes this.
  3. AWESOME REVIEW!
    Always a pleasure to experience any party with Ms. Martin! You ge the best of both worlds!!! Between her and I we can cover the world.
    Xox
    Sindy Sky

ROADRUNNER J likes this.
  4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love reading your amazing review!!! I love both of your personalities!!! Book your fabulous party with both of them for 2022!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. I am not really into being dominated, but Remy and Sindy are my absolute favorite ladies to party with EVER! I am totally jealous as I have never partied with both of them at the same time. While I am sure they would allow a non-domination party, if they insisted that were the only way I could party with these two goddesses, I would die a happy man after licking their boots or whatever they ordered me to do.

sindysky, KikiLover and ROADRUNNER J like this.
  6. Remy we definitely have the nack for doing what we do well! Wishing for more 2 girl parties in 2023! And a great appreciation to “our slave” for the review! Cheers to more in 2023!

ROADRUNNER J likes this.
  7. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

RemyMartin Cum get a sip!!!!

I couldn't agree with you more!
    Yes more 2 girls this year, lets get the parties started[smilie=hot over you.gif]

ROADRUNNER J likes this.
  8. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love reading your awesome review!!! @RemyMartin and @sindysky are amazing together!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif]