REVIEW Reunited with Remy

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by TurboEnchantix, Jun 16, 2021.

1. The last time I was with her was april 18 2019, it's been over 2 years since I last saw her.

I thought the day was never going to come it felt like forever since I went to the ranches. When I saw her come down to the parlor I was overwhelmed with joy and hope. We sat at the bar for a few min then went to the room to discuss terms. Then we went back to the room and began our session. After a little while we took a little break to recover and talked about what was happening around the day, I enjoyed the conversation too. I really felt like I got my moneys worth after only a few min of the session had happened, so the remaining hour and half was kind of overkill. @RemyMartin was SO worth waiting 3 extra weeks for, the best experience I had in 16 months! It was the third time I was at the BunnyRanch and clearly third times the charm. I hope to have more sessions with her and relive the greatness from now on.

2. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

RemyMartin Cum get a sip!!!!

I'm glad I could be the best exerience you've had in 16 months, it was fun seeing you again! More greatness is coming your way babe[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. foreverman
    Chat with Me

foreverman Well-Known Member

Great review Turbo. I agree with you about Remy. I met her awhile back and sadly have not been with her as of yet. I'm hoping 2021 will be the year. I'm sure I'll have as great a time as you.