REVIEW Second Party with Remy & Abby

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Jacob37424, Jul 23, 2018.

1. These are two of the most amazing ladies (and lovers) I’ve ever had the pleasure of spending time with. I just couldn’t imagine anything better.

Last edited: Sep 5, 2020
  2. Thank you for being so generous :Din sharing your thrilling experience with those very sexy lovers[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]i’ve had the pleasure of partying with Remy at the beginning of my tour! She’s amazinggggg:p:p

AbbyAvery and Jacob37424 like this.
  3. Felina Meow
    Chat with Me

Felina Meow Luxury Kitten At Kit Kat Ranch

Awww so glad you were able to have another amazing experience! Hope your doing well (Besides the obvious amazing time with these lovers ;)

AbbyAvery and Jacob37424 like this.
  4. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

RemyMartin Cum get a sip!!!!

It was insanely fun taking advantage of you, we'll have to out do this party next time[smilie=hot over you.gif].

Wish you were here
    [​IMG]

5. I very much wish I was there too. Wow!

AbbyAvery likes this.
  6. Excellent review @Jacob37424! I still replay that night in my mind. I really felt like I was taken out of reality for a bit... things got so sexy and intense! We cannot wait to see you again. @Remy Martin and I will have to get thinking on how to outdo our last epic experience! *kisses*
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. Felina Meow
    Chat with Me

AMAZING REVIEW OF AN AMAZING LADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3

AbbyAvery likes this.
  8. Felina Meow
    Chat with Me

AMAZING REVIEW OF AMAZING LADIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3

AbbyAvery likes this.
  9. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! Book a party with her today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

AbbyAvery likes this.
  10. .... Still have the most vivid memories of this amazing party!!!

11. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

No matter if you've spent time with us already or not, email us now to craft the Remy Martin & Abby Avery experience of a lifetime, and lets share the treasured memories we make together!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

AbbyAvery likes this.
  12. Remy and I are very skilled in creating a super unique and powerful experience that you'll dream of again and again.

13. It’s been too long since I’ve shared time with Remy and a lovely gentleman. Who will be the next to book us?

14. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love reading your awesome review!!! Book your fabulous 2 Girl Party with @RemyMartin and @AbbyAvery today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

15. Missing you @Jacob37424 and would love to spend time with you soon! Remy and I are doing a new photoshoot this week! Can't wait to show you the photos!

Jacob37424 likes this.
  16. IndyaBaby
    Chat with Me

IndyaBaby Well-Known Member

Amazing review!! I'm glad you had a great time![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Jacob37424 likes this.
  17. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome review!!! Book your fabulous party 2 Girl Party with @RemyMartin and @AbbyAvery today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] we need to connect again!