REVIEW Remy Martin

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Dionisio, Apr 12, 2018.

1. It is said that familiarity breeds contempt. However, in the case of Ms. Remy Martin familiarity is the gateway to love’s greatest gifts, satisfaction of body, soul, and mind. If Buddha preached that impermanence, through losing one’s self, was the key to happiness, then Remy is truly a key master, because it is so easy to lose one's self with Remy. Time spent with Remy is to enter a world where time stands still and submitting oneself to her is akin to finding self by losing it first. Although, I don’t believe in a god living in a mythical heaven, I sure know where to find an earthly goddess.

CaseyCross likes this.
  2. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

RemyMartin Cum get a sip!!!!

It is my pleasure to continuously give you the gift of satisfying your mind, body, and soul. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Baba1234 likes this.
  3. Well I was hoping that you received a some pleasure, as it would be selfish of me not to share.

4. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

I always do babe[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

No matter if you've spent time with me already or not, email me now to craft the Remy Martin experience of a lifetime, and lets share the treasured memories we make together!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

Check out the above review for a glimpse into a @RemyMartin Experience![smilie=call me.gif]

7. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] we need to connect again!