REVIEW "A Bachelor Party to Never Forget" Remy Martin & Sandi Benks

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by RemyMartin, Oct 30, 2018.

1. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

RemyMartin Cum get a sip!!!!

RicoSuave:

The month of October, mostly known for the time of year its starts the weather starts to cool down, the leaves starts to change colors, and of course who could forget the all time famous Halloween. For me a lot more was about to happen, I was about end my days as a bachelor and about to tie the knot. Now for most people they think the single life is about to end so its time to go hit the dance clubs, strip clubs, and get drunk with all the buddies. For me I had a better idea and that was to go make a visit to the Love Ranch and make a visit. I mean it make since meaning I was going to be married in Vegas the following day. But I figured if I was going to have a final visit I wanted to have it with no one other then @Remy Martin .

A late Tuesday night fly in from Midwest, lucky for me I had no baggage so I just went and got picked up by the awesome driver from the ranch. For some reason I figured it was going to be a long drive but then again when you are anxious everything goes by fast. Soon we arrive at the ranch and I ring in and they ask who I am there to see, when I told them @Remy Martin they had me sit at the bar while they let her know I was there. Now here I am at the bar nervous as if it was my first time ever meeting her while there was another beautiful beauty, @SandiBenks, sitting next to me just enjoying a drink minding her own business. Next think I know I am sitting at the bar and all I get is a startle from @Remy Martin wearing a huge Panther mask.
    [​IMG]

Freaked me out but it was also funny and made me and pretty much everyone else in the room crack up. After I was able to see her amazing smile we got a little more relaxed at the bar where she introduced me to @SandiBenks and had me sit between the two of them. All three of us were just laughing talking just about everything, from asking me how I've been since the last time I visited, to my couple days in Vegas, to their little ladies night out to the movies.

Now mind you when you are sitting between 2 beautiful ladies time you just go into a whole different world, I have never really experienced this feeling. Soon @SandiBenks stepped away from the bar for a moment and @Remy Martin knew that I would like a little massage for our party (after all lots of flying and about to tie the knot can be stressful) but I was more open on what else would be happening. @Remy Martin brought up the amazing idea of having a party with all three of us, Me, @Remy Martin and @SandiBenks. Of course every mans fantasy is to have a threesome with 2 beautiful women but how often does it actually happen? So of course I said it was an awesome idea. Next thing I know Sandi came back we asked her if she would like to join and of course she was all for it. Soon we walked on back into the room.

When we got back into the room we had some more fun laughing while decorating the chair making it look as if the panther is sitting on a chair with my clothes on and dancing to some disco music.
    [​IMG]
    Soon they had me jump up on the bed for that amazing massage I had asked for and man it felt amazing, perfect way to start the party. Two beautiful ladies massaging me, feeling them rub up on me nothing better to start the party. Next thing I role over and there they are the Remy and Sandi sitting there smiling at me asking what it is I wanted to happen. Now for me I probably had a bunch of ideas in my head but looking at them I couldn't say anything but that didn't stop them they just wanted to make me happy in all ways.

One minute I have both of them doing things to me at the same time to when they then started to get a little more one to one action, which was far more exciting then I could ever imagine. Whether it was Remy watching me and Sandi or vise versa, either way it was hot and exciting. Soon we took a small break had a couple drinks in the room did a little more drinking talked a little more about some other positions to possibly try when suddenly Remy recommended a little bit of toy fun and Sandi did not argue against that. Next thing Sandi is putting a show on while Remy and me are having a little bit of fun. Next thing I couldn't take it any more and had both up on the bed again until everything was "done and finished."
    [​IMG]

The night was too amazing and time went by too fast. But let me tell you it was by far one of the best experiences I ever had. Soon both of them walked me out and I thanked them so much for the event. It was sometihng I had dreamed of and now it is another thing to check off my list. It was by far the best bachelor party I could've ever asked for and I'm sure if any guy were to be able to have one like this it would be one everyone would remember.

2. I still think of this night every day! "Hey Siri, put on disco!" So fun! Thank you Remy, Black Cat and Greased Lightning!

XOXO
    Sandi

JohnnyRamLives likes this.
  3. tahoebigbear
    Chat with Me

tahoebigbear Well-Known Member

That was a great review and a WOW party for sure...and pictures to prove it.... :)

4. foreverman
    Chat with Me

foreverman Well-Known Member

okay, I am so jealous! Great review of an obvious great party. I know Remy and just met Sandi on my last visit. Gotta find a way to make that happen for me now

tahoebigbear likes this.
  5. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

Email us and let's discuss options for the future!!!

6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love reading your awesome review!!! Plan on your holiday parties with @Remy Martin and @SandiBenks today and have them fulfill your fantasies to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

SandiBenks likes this.
  7. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

No matter if you've spent time with us already or not, email us now to craft the Remy Martin & Sandi Benks Bachelor Party experience of a lifetime, and lets share the treasured memories we make together!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love reading your awesome review!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] we need to connect again!