REVIEW Remy Martin....Very Welcoming!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by RemyMartin, May 14, 2019.

1. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

RemyMartin Cum get a sip!!!!

Dave G,

I was a little nervous during this visit to the Bunny Ranch, but I felt a welcoming sense as soon as I approached the front door. I was struck by Remy’s beauty and she helped me get familiar to the place and didn’t rush anything. I loved every minute of the Girlfriend Experience with Remy and every minute we were together - and that’s not just because of my preference in girls. She was sweet, sexy, kind and gentle and I had a great time. And I’d recommend the Bunny Ranch to anyone looking for satisfaction and leisure. It definitely worked for me, with the lovely Remy Martin as my guide.

2. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! Have @RemyMartin fulfill your fantasies to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome review!!! Have @RemyMartin fulfill your fantasies to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love reading your awesome review!!! Schedule your fabulous appointment with @RemyMartin with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. I can't imagine Remy being anything but very welcoming!!!

ROADRUNNER J likes this.
  6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome review!!! Book your fabulous party with @RemyMartin today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

RemyMartin Cum get a sip!!!!

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] we need to connect again!