REVIEW First Ebony Beauty Remy Martin

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by JohnnyRamLives, May 19, 2018.

1. Hey to everyone out there. Let me start with saying I am normally a very nervous man around beautiful women. So normally I like to get to know them a little bit ahead of time before I see them in person to try to open a little for the special day. Well I had heard a lot of amazing things about Remy from other beautiful ladies who recommended me to see her. So we started to email each other in the beginning of March to get to know a little bit more about each other. All I can say is just the emails started to help me feel a little more at ease. So then I knew I definitely wanted to spend sometime with this gorgeous woman.

A couple months went by we got to know a little bit more and next thing you know it was time for me to meet her. I even though I did talk to her I was still nervous to see her in person instead of just talking to her over the computer. I arrived and sat at the bar while they went to let her know I had arrived. Next thing I know I look up and see a beautiful woman standing right behind me. She greeted with an amazing smile and a hug and next thing you know we were sitting there talking about everything to try to ease any type of nervousness. Anything from music to sports to the city of Chicago. We were both laughing and smiling and feeling a lot more comfortable.

Soon we decided to go talk to get all the outside of the bedroom stuff done. All the excitement began to build in me. All in my mind all I could think about is what could possibly be in store. After talking for a bit she came up with the idea for me to go check out the Red Light Cabaret, because it was the only building that I had not seen out of all of Dennis' brothels, while she got things ready for our fun time together.

I came back and we went to her room where she had some music playing. But soon she remembered how I said I went to school for music and singing and she wished it was karaoke night, I did tell her that I only did random songs but she managed to have one, so we did some singing dancing at that point we were both so caught in the moment we didn't realize what music was on. So then it was time to move to the bed and get a little bit more intimately acquainted. Now I am never one to tell what all happened but it was definitely a time span I will never forget. Soon after we were relaxing and talking some more learning more about each other until we realized it was time for me to head back to the hotel and leave the dream world that Remy put me into.

It was an amazing night I will never forget, the dancing, the laughing, and my first ebony beauty Remy Martin

ROADRUNNER J likes this.
  2. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! Book a party with her today with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

JohnnyRamLives likes this.
  3. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Thanks @JohnnyRamLives for liking my post!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. No problem! Thank you for taking the time to read my experience.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

5. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

RemyMartin Cum get a sip!!!!

Its was my pleasure babe and I'm glad I could be your first ebony experience [smilie=heart fill with love.gif], I thoroughly enjoyed myself with you! You'll have to come for a karaoke night one day, it will be awesome!!!

6. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

No matter if you've spent time with me already or not, email me now to craft the Remy Martin experience of a lifetime, and lets share the treasured memories we make together!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] we need to connect again!