REVIEW Remy Martin Opulence

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by RemyMartin, Jul 6, 2021.

1. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

RemyMartin Cum get a sip!!!!

I’ve always thought of Remy Martin as my Warrior Queen, so I made her a costume, headdress, a spear, and other accessories just for our Remy Opulence date. But over the next many hours, I discovered that she was so much more. Initially I was nervous and a little scared since it was my first time meeting this beautiful goddess, but Remy immediately made me feel comfortable and at ease. She’s very observant and very caring, and could pick up on the small tells I was giving, so Remy immediately made me feel like I was interacting with an old friend and that was very soothing to me.

Our date started off at the bowling alley, and Remy proved herself to be extremely sociable - the life of the party. Then we headed over to the shooting range and I was extremely impressed watching her handle a Magnum .357. After that fun, we retreated back to our room where we watched the Japanese animated food series Food Wars!: Shokugeki no Soma, via Amazon prime video for awhile (Amazon & Chill is also available in place of Netflix). Her cooking knowledge is something else altogether. Then it was time to gift her with the headdress, costume and spear I made specially for her, and she allowed me to paint her with tribal markings and I found out…she’s very ticklish. Our time together consisted of many things both publicly fun and private passion-filled entanglements of ecstasy (I agreed to keep the more intimate details private). I was hers to do with as she pleased....and she did (wink).

Her smile, laugh, body, experience and gusto for life are among some of the few intoxicating features she possesses. She had a great sense of humor and we had a blast together. Remy made every moment a true treat and went above and beyond expectations to give me a truly unique experience and a lifelong memory. She created an atmosphere that made it seem as if you weren’t spending time with a stranger, but rather an old friend you have known for a long time. I can’t recummend her enough and can’t wait to be back.

Another Cerberus
    [​IMG]

Lunch Buffett likes this.