REVIEW Remy Martin - Legend in the making

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by JerseyJoe, May 26, 2018.

1. What can I say that hasn't already been said except that she just keeps getting better EVERY single time that we are together! She just keeps finding ways to amaze me and make me happy. This time was no exception. I got in to town Saturday night, mainly to make sure I was well-rested for our date Sunday night. We kept in touch the last few weeks through e-mails which really built up my anticipation. Well Sunday night couldn't get here fast enough. I arrived at the Ranch right on schedule. When I rang the buzzer and walked to the door, what was waiting for me, but the most beautiful sight ever seen by these two (four if you count glasses) eyes. The lovely Miss Remy was sitting on a stool at the bar facing the door. She was wearing the most awesome orange dress - incredibly filled out in all the right places. I was done right then and there. She met me with a great big hug and kiss. I hadn't been at the Ranch since October. She looked just as awesome as I recalled. Well, off to her room for negotiations that lasted for all of about two seconds. We had pretty much already decided what we were going to do ( except for one surprise I had for Remy). At that point I pretty much would have agreed to anything _ she looked and felt that HOT. We left for Reno and had tickets for Cirque Paris at the Eldorado. Boy you should have seen the heads turning to see this lovely lady on my arm! The show was really great - including when the performer tried hitting on Remy. (I couldn't blame him. She looked that good.) After the show it was dinner at La Strada. The apps were great, but the meal left a lot to be desired. Then it was the Grand Sierra for some gambling before we finally headed up to my room. The next few hours were hot and heavy rounds of lovemaking. Eventually Remy got a call to signify time. We decided to extend to a full overnight. The fun continued until we fell asleep in each other's arms. Eventually it was time to shower and head back. After a fun ride back we decided on another party the next night. Again Monday night couldn't get here. During the day we got in touch and decided on a Net Flix party. Remy asked me to bring a pizza for us to share. Tonight She came out in a gorgeous black dress and heels. We sat at the bar for a while and chatted over a drink while our pizza cooked. Then it was back to her room for some fun. The next three hours went by too fast. I couldn't believe how fast the weekend flew by. Remy, Thanks again for the most awesome times. We really do enjoy our times together! As the saying goes, "til we meet again"

RemyMartin likes this.
  2. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

RemyMartin Cum get a sip!!!!

Thank you for such a thoughtful and thorough review of our time together [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]. You made some very salient observations I wasn't aware of;) . It is my sincerest hope that you continue to allow me to cater to your needs the best way I can[smilie=be mine!.gif]. Dinner & Show + fabulous company = awesome night. Must do it again soon!!![smilie=call me.gif]

JerseyJoe likes this.
  3. I only can tell you what I see. Hun, you can most certainly cater to my needs any time you like. Can't wait to get my next sip !!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif]

4. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

I look forward to seeing you soon babe!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

JerseyJoe likes this.
  5. And I certainly can't wait to get my next sip. See you in two weeks Doll.

6. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

No matter if you've spent time with me already or not, email me now to craft the Remy Martin experience of a lifetime, and lets share the treasured memories we make together!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]