REVIEW An Unforgettable Experience With Ruby Rae and Remy Martin

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Nh49, Nov 4, 2018.

1. This past week I had the honor of visiting Ruby Rae and Remy Martin at the Moonlite Bunny Ranch. Ruby and I had agreed on some one on one GFE time before Remy would join in later. You see I was still a virgin and wanted to gain a little bit of experience before jumping into my first 2 girl experience. When I arrived at the Ranch Ruby was waiting for me in the parlor. She welcomed me with a big hug and walked me back to her room. Negotiations were quick and easy so we were able to book quickly and head back to the room for the party.

Ruby is a breathtakingly beautiful woman, and is one of the most down to earth easy to talk to people I have ever had the pleasure to meet. All the nerves I had pent up melted away from the very start of our conversation. If you are inexperienced, or in my case no experience, Ruby is an excellent teacher and she helped guide me thru all the ins and outs of my first time. I will not go into details but rest assured Ruby is an experienced companion and left me in a euphoric state by the time we were thru. It wasn’t just the physical moments of the encounter that stick out for me though, it was the emotional connection thru conversation and getting to dig into each others minds that left a lasting impact.

After we finished up we headed down to the bar to get a drink and wait for Remy to arrive. It didn’t take long before the stunning Remy Martin made her way over to the bar to join us. We took our drinks into the parlor to get to know each other a little better (Remy and I really hadn’t had much contact as most of the correspondence was between me and Ruby). Ruby and Remy are an absolute blast when you get them together in the same room. They were joking, laughing, and sharing some great stories about their friendship over at the Love Ranch North.

We eventually made our way to a suite to give us ample space for phase 2 of this wild party. We had discussed experimenting with some sensation play and I was giddy with excitement to get started. Remy had an entire bag filled with goodies and so we jumped into it. Remy is an absolutely passionate woman whose energy took this two girl party to new heights. I will not divulge any specifics (you’ll have to book these two ladies to experience this) but Remy and Ruby are in serious sync with each other, and it made for a grand experience.

Unfortunately all good things must end and we all had to say our goodbyes. But this experience will forever be one of the highlights of my life.

Thank you Ruby Rae and Remy Martin for this unforgettable experience!

jestr, RubyRae, BigDaddy76 and 3 others like this.
  2. ROADRUNNER J
    Chat with Me

ROADRUNNER J Well-Known Member

No experience, little experience or a lot of experience, you couldn't have made a better choice than the amazing @RubyRae ! :) While I haven't yet had the pleasure of some fun with @Remy Martin , I certainly hope to change that on a future visit. ;)

These ladies all are just truly spectacular. :rolleyes:

3. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

RemyMartin Cum get a sip!!!!

Thank you @Nh49 for allowing me to be a part of your first 2 girl experience as well as bringing @RubyRae and I together again!!!
    It was a very pleasant evening, with lovely & lively encounters, full of good vibes, it's the kind of experience we like! Sending you a hug![smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Nh49 likes this.
  4. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

RubyRae Well-Known Member

Ahhhhhh, this was so much fun! What a wild night! I slept like a baby after all of that haha! Thank you for spending time with me and inviting the wonderful Remy to come join us! Can’t wait to see you again, @Nh49 <3

jestr and Nh49 like this.
  5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love reading your awesome review!!! Celebrate the holidays with a 2 Girl Party with @RubyRae and @Remy Martin today with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

No matter if you've spent time with us already or not, email us now to craft the Remy Martin & Ruby Rae "R&R" experience of a lifetime, and lets share the treasured memories we make together!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

RubyRae likes this.
  7. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

8. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome review!!! Party with @RubyRae and @RemyMartin today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

10. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love reading your awesome review!!! Book you fabulous party with @RubyRae and @RemyMartin today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome review!!! Book your fabulous party with them today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

I love two-girl experiences with you, Remy!

ROADRUNNER J likes this.
  13. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love reading your awesome review!!! Book your fabulous "2 Girl Holiday Party" with @RubyRae and @RemyMartin today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

This was definitely a fun evening, thank you for inviting me!