REVIEW FEMDOM with Remy Martin

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by RemyMartin, Aug 5, 2019.

1. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

RemyMartin Cum get a sip!!!!

Having partied with @RemyMartin a couple of times before, I already knew that I was in for a fantastic and wonderful experience. It's impossible not to have a great time with this Elegant Woman. With a beautiful smile, she will go all out to ensure your Ranch visit is the best ever. We met briefly the day before our party to set the scenario which allowed Ms Remy the time to put everything in place. In our party, I am submissive. Remy Martin, who I will now properly address, is my Mistress and I am Her slave. Our party took place outside at the pool where Mistress Martin sat reclined in one of the comfortable lounge chairs with me sitting on the ground at Her feet. I spent the entire party massaging Her sexy feet and legs using scented oil to Her enjoyment and pleasures. Though I am Her slave, Mistress Martin maintained a genuine interest for me personally. We had a wonderful conversation, covering subject areas such as travels, past experiences, and even gardening issues. As I looked up at Her from my lowly position, all I could think about was how lovely She truly is and how lucky I was to be there serving this Goddess. At times, it almost seemed like a GFE experience. Time passed quickly as it always does in these situations. We concluded our day with a drink at the bar highlighting the wonderful moments of the party which were indeed many. Kind, loving and compassionate, Mistress Martin also loves to keep in contact with the people She parties with which adds to the sincerity of Her friendship. I absolutely love a Mistress Martin Domination adventure. So if you are one who has this kind of interest, or a fetish you would like to explore, then give the Beautiful Remy Martin a call. Your Slave

Last edited: Aug 5, 2019
    aztecwarrior2881 and DarkSampson like this.
  2. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

You're quite the obedient slave, I'll have to come up with a very good reward for you :cool:.

3. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love reading your awesome review!!! Book your fabulous party with @RemyMartin today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! Book your fabulous party with @RemyMartin with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

[smilie=happy.gif]we need to connect again!