REVIEW Remy & Abby....... Cadabra

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by RemyMartin, Aug 5, 2019.

1. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

RemyMartin Cum get a sip!!!!

I just had an amazing party with two wonderfully sexy ladies, @RemyMartin and @AbbyAvery. Actually, it was magical - this Abby Cadabra party where when - just after met the breathtaking siren known as Remy Martin and the stunningly beautiful Abby Avery - a limo appeared from nowhere to take us to the restaurant, Red’s Old 395 Grill, where we dined on delicious BBQ and we joked around and laughed and found out we had a lot of things in common. Then both ladies winked at me and told me it was time for dessert back at the Bunny Ranch. It was a playful ride all the way back and they promised to show me a few tricks. First we hit the hot tub, sipped wine and suddenly our clothes disappeared, as we frolicked away - each gal kissing and caressing me and making sure I received a good mouthful of boob while they lavished me with attention. Then it was back to the bedroom, where they made sure a certain part of my anatomy disappeared - and then reappeared - often. I found myself in repeated ecstasy until the three of us exploded in pleasure - more pleasure than I could ever have dreamed of. Abby and Remy each have spectacular bods and the fact that they let my hands and lips roam free just made the party all the more fantastic. Plus they have such great chemistry that it puts you at ease. Remy and Abby are quite a pair - have quite a pair - and you can be sure I’ll be looking them up the next time I’m in Carson City.

D.R.

2. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

It was quite amazing how well we all meshed together, it was an effortless flow between us.....in many ways!!![smilie=hot over you.gif]

ROADRUNNER J likes this.
  3. This was such an amazing outdate! I seriously had such a good time with D.R. and Remy! Every single second was exciting. I hope to have more experiences with you both! It really only gets better!!! XoXo!!!

ROADRUNNER J likes this.
  4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! Book your fabulous party with @RemyMartin and @AbbyAvery today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. Remy and Abby together is always magical!!!! <3

6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awe
    Awesome review!!! Book your fabulous party with @RemyMartin and @AbbyAvery today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]