REVIEW One more time with Remy Martin

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by JerseyJoe, Aug 4, 2019.

1. I don't know what it is, but there is something about Remy where you just can't get enough of her. She is obviously my ATF - and I've been around Mound House for a mere quarter of a century. I've seen, and partied with, some legends that have come and gone. And this young lady is by far the best !!!I'm not sure if its her personality, charm, sexiness or never stop to satisfy effort that she puts into her parties. Whatever it is, She is definitely my go-to party. Every trip I make she is good for a minimum two parties. And she never seems to have a bad day. This trip was no exception. We had already gone to the CWMC banquet two nights before. So we planned for a quick dinner and a relaxing Netflix and chill party, which is one of her favorite parties. Well I got to the Bunny a little early but, as usual, Remy was at the bar waiting for me with a huge kiss, hug and smile. tt Since I was early, we decided to stop at the bar for a drink. After a few minutes @RubyRae came over and joined us for a couple of drinks and- many fun stories. After a few drinks and a lot of laughs we decided it was time for dinner. Remy picked a great restaurant in Carson City. At dinner we had a great time enjoying each other's company. After dinner it was back to the Bunny for desert. Sorry, but the details will remain between us. I will say that she picked up right where we left off two nights earlier. This dynamo just wouldn't let up. She is absolutely incredible ! nd I can't wait til the next time.

2. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

RemyMartin Cum get a sip!!!!

You are just the sweetest babe [smilie=heart fill with love.gif].
    I don't think we actually "watched" anything on netflix, ;), but we didn't chill either!

3. I think you're right. But that's probably because that bed was just too damn hot

4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! Book your fabulous party with @RemyMartin today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

RemyMartin Cum get a sip!!!!

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] we need to connect again!