Remy Martin ......aka ...the Energizer Bunny

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by JerseyJoe, Jul 23, 2018.

1. Once again. what can I say? We have now partied more than a half a dozen times. I honestly thought that it couldn't get any better than the last time. but I have been wrong more than the past 7 times we've been together. Well, this trip was no exception! I came out on Thursday to rest up for what i anticipated was going to be another incredible party planned for after the LPIN awards banquet. Boy was I wrong. This party was so far beyond what I was expecting I couldn't have prepared for it if I was a week early. Anyway. on to Friday. I showed up at the Ranch right on time. I sat at the bar, and about three seconds later, out comes the gorgeous Miss Remy. She was wearing a fantastic white dress and heels that had me seriously thinking about ditching the banquet and just getting down to business. She greeted me with a huge smile and tremendous hug and kiss that had me melting like chocolate candy already. Since we knew we had to leave we went back to her room for the mandatory negotiations that took all of two seconds, and off to the banquet it was. While there, I think every person at the banquet stopped by to say hello to Remy. I felt as if I was there with the Prom Queen. After dinner it was back to the ranch. We sat at the bar as Remy kept trying to coax me into singing something for karaoke night. After a couple drinks Remy excused herself for a bathroom break and came back saying ' Dennis would like to talk to you" I thought I was in trouble. He just bought me a drink and asked some questions about my ranch experiences. After a few minutes it was time for some fun. Well we had negotiated a four hour party for after the dinner. I don't like to go into details of a party. I think that should stay between the lady and her client. Plus it leaves more to your imagination. I will tell you this, this party was full of imagination. Remy did things to and with me that I didn't think were humanly possible. She was just non-stop energy for the entire time. There was no quit in this girl. She put me through such an intense workout. I had never been so exhausted when the four hours flew by. We went through some intense lovemaking in numerous positions, and some unique surprises Remy had in store for me (including some toys we purchased from the foyer. ) Thinking back, I was literally saved by the bell. No telling what she had in mind for me. Anyway this was by far the most intense,exhaustive and enjoyable party I have ever had. And it is all because of one special lady - Remy Martin. How she lasted the entire time is beyond my belief. She literally wore me out. But boy, what a way to go. I can only imagine what she is gonna have in store for me the next time, which I am happy to say is already scheduled. I can't wait for that night to get here. This lady is simply THE BEST.

Jersey Joe

Last edited: Jul 24, 2018
    Trailboss and aztecwarrior2881 like this.
  2. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

RemyMartin Cum get a sip!!!!

You told me to prepare.....and I did! thus having a very high energy night indeed! It was so good to see you and I look forward to the next time babe[smilie=heart fill with love.gif].

JerseyJoe likes this.
  3. [QUOTE="Remy Martin, post: 1166524, member: 88"You told me to prepare.....and I did! thus having a very high energy night indeed! It was so good to see you and I look forward to the next time babe[smilie=heart fill with love.gif].[/QUOTE]You obviously listened because I have never been so exhausted after a party. I had better be the one to prepare for the next me. Can you give me your trainer's name? [smilie=be mine!.gif]

4. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

No matter if you've spent time with me already or not, email me now to craft the Remy Martin experience of a lifetime, and lets share the treasured memories we make together!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

6. lover5
    Chat with Me

lover5 Well-Known Member

All I can say is WoW what a review