REVIEW My Double with Remy and Lexie

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by RemyMartin, May 18, 2018.

1. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

RemyMartin Cum get a sip!!!!

by Slave j

Much has already been written about the incredible Ms Remy Martin. Read thru her many reviews, for they are all true and describe her perfectly. She is a beautiful Ebony Goddess who will provide you with the best experience you could ever imagine. Words alone cannot adequately pay her justice, but when you embrace with a long hug at the end of your time you will then know the passion and sincerity she has for making you feel special. Very electric. For me, my parties are domination and fetish in nature and being dominated by this beauty is absolute heaven. She is both strict but fun. As our party progressed, to my surprise, Ms Lexie James, another Beautiful Love Ranch Goddess walks in, introduces herself, and joins in the fun without missing a single step. She is a very pretty young Woman, has a wonderful warm charm to her, and can brighten a room with her presence alone. This dynamic combination of Remy and Lexie is a force second to none. Being dominated by one Mistress is great, but being outnumbered and dominated by two gorgeous Women increases the erotic experience by a factor of 100. I don't think Mr. Einstein himself could calculate this theory. (No disrespect to Mr Einstein intended) What made this experience especially great was the interaction Remy and Lexie have with each other. They are true Love Ranch sisters. Combined, their erotic love rays are intensified and directed to where they will do the most harm, in a good way that is. (Almost like spar
    ks) Alone or together, you cannot go wrong with either one of these elegant ladies. I close by saying to Mistress Remy and Mistress Lexie, Thank You.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. LexieJames
    Chat with Me

LexieJames Anything and everything you desire...

This was a great experience for me as well and I was honored that Remy let me be a party of it!

3. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

It was my pleasure to have you involved....I look forward to many more duos with you![smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! Book a party with them today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

Can't wait to have you involved again....btw feel free to let your soles marinate!

6. Felina Meow
    Chat with Me

Felina Meow Luxury Kitten At Kit Kat Ranch

THIS SOUNDS LIKE IT WAS SO MUCH FUN ;)

7. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif]