╚☆ RUBY RAE'S REVIEWS - LOVE RANCH NORTH ♥

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Ruby Rae, Jun 23, 2011.

1. [​IMG]

Hello! Thank you for checking out my reviews!
    While this is quite an expansive collection, this does not represent all of my encounters with all clients.
    Some of my best clients prefer to stay anonymous and not write reviews of our time together.

Feel free to email me to set up your own special encounter :)

[email protected]

Happy reading!

[​IMG]

Bowhunter08: "During our partying she would give intense looks of pure pleasure....go book an appointment with Ruby now. You will not regret it."

ottodidact: "I kept thinking to myself what an awesome girlfriend she would probably make! It was an amazing experience that I'm going to think about and dream about."

bnd: "She knew I was looking for an amazing GFE. I mean, she just impresses that she would be an amazingly fun, adventurous, cute girlfriend, right? Well SHE IS, and more! She blew me away!"

NotSoVirgo: "In her own words, she's "sugar and spice and everything nice". All I can say is: she's definitely "sugar" and "nice", and hold on to your seat when she gets to the "spice"!"

MusicMan: "She’s just amazing, and there’s absolutely no doubt in my mind that she in on a mission to treat her clients like a king. I know I felt like one."

Quiet Man: "My time with Ruby was an unforgettable experience. When I saw her walking towards me, my heart skipped a beat. A true beauty with charm and a flawless form. She will treat you like a king and you will be one for a day."

BHG8: "Ruby is different from the other girls I've party'd with at the Ranches. It's her personality! She's bright, educated, inuitive and passionate. And remarkably mature for a 20 year old. She's open and honest and really cares about her guests. She's really sweet and caring - everything you wish your girlfriend actually was."

auron79: "Ruby makes you melt!!! From her beautiful eyes to her sweet voice to her sensual touch, it was a wonderful time. Thank you Ruby for a amazing time. You are so much fun to be with as well as a classy lady. Can't wait to go back and see you again."

Harold: "Ruby is refined and articulate. She is the perfect girl friend in both the parlor and in the bedroom. I am sure that all who visit Miss Ruby Rae will want to revisit her as soon and as often as possible."

mdw11: "Ruby does take time to try to know you and she is very sweet and intelligent. As you can see with all of her other reviews, I can see why she has so many fans. You can't go wrong with Ruby."

Crazyconmaster: "Ruby is understanding, considerate, easy to work with and a hell lot of fun. I’ll just say I was an extremely happy camper at the end of it all. Her personality is such a magnet that I had to return the next morning to see her again. And have already planned a third rendezvous."

sniper63009: "If you ever have a chance to visit the Love Ranch be sure to see Ruby. She is a down to earth girl and nothing about her is fake. What you see is what you get, and to be honest, I couldn't have asked for anything more. I hope I can see her in the near future again."

MusicMan: "As others have said, Ruby's reviews are spot on, and there is a very good reason that her fans speak so highly of her. She gives you a fun, memorable overall experience from start to finish. It's just all part of "The Ruby Vibe!" And after three more fun parties with Ruby this trip, I'm already looking forward to seeing her again when I return in February!"

TopCat: "Ruby is your Disney dream girl who will take you on a wild E-ticket thrill ride through her magical kingdom of passion and pleasure, leaving your head spinning and heart pounding and wanting only another exhilarating roundtrip on Ruby's 'Ecstacy Express.'"

SolomonKane: "I had such a wonderful time with Ruby. I don't have a ton of experience, but it didn't matter, because she was so kind and generous to me, so warm and loving, and so sensuous and exciting that I felt like a king."'

stratocaster: "I walked out wobbly with a big grin, and one of the girls remarked that Ruby has that affect on guys.....an awesome experience that I can't wait to do again."

JustABrit: "Ruby is an indescribably amazing GFE, making you feel completely at ease with yourself and her, whilst giving you the time of your life. I know I won't ever forget it!"

alan0276: "Ruby is a very smart and intelligent young lady! She made me feel at ease and very comfortable. I believe that while the party was great, the time spent talking to Ruby was one of the highlights of the visit! As for the party, the Ruby GFE experience was amazing! I mean there is no adequate description or way to describe what the experience was like! I will definitely be back!"

BHG08: "Everything I said about Ruby in my last review applies in spades after my second party with her. She just gets better!"

Slednx: "I have to say it was one of the most intense, satisfying first encounters I've ever had with a woman."

Slednx: "Do not let her age fool you, Ruby is every bit a sexual firecracker as I've ever had with my countless weekend visits over the last twelve years to the LRN."

krigar: "She masterfully worked her kisses in at every opportunity throughout our party. For those who appreciate the art of kissing, you'll understand how gratifying our time was together. For those who don't... you don't know what you're missing."

Slednx: "Ruby, from the time I started seeing you a month ago, you have been nothing but good to me. You are so sweet, warm, and yet every bit as feisty as me. Ruby, the more I learn about you, the more I like. You are as real and genuine as they come."

Slednx: "She really is that good. It's your call, you can continue to take batting practice with amateurs or step into "the box" with a "real pro!"

Slednx: "This girl is incredible! She treats me good. In the bedroom, out of the bedroom, it is always about YOU! She's never hurt my feelings, never made me feel unwanted. I can have sex with whomever I want, I choose her more than anyone because she gives so much more than great sex! She makes me smile, she proves to me time and time again that she appreciates my business. I am more than a dollar sign to her, I am her friend, her comedic sidekick as well as her lover...."

MusicMan: "Ruby really has the whole experience down for her customers. And now as a repeat client, we have gotten into a really good groove as far as our conversations and the really, really fun parties! Speaking of parties, they just keep getting better and better!"

SGFan: "Sweet Ruby, you are more than I hoped for in ways unimaginable… radiant, beautiful, intelligent, fun and giving. She knows that one of my favorite quotes is "All my life, my heart has yearned for a thing I cannot name." After spending time with Ruby, I can now name what my heart wants… more time in the warmth of her embrace. She is an inspiration."

Crock_Harker: "The thing I like most about Ruby, aside from her stunning beauty, is her wonderful personality. She gives so much of herself to the party. She has perfected the GFE to a T! MusicMan got it right when he coined the term a "Ruby Vibe". There is definitely a vibe about Ruby that I have not experienced with any other Bunny or Lover.
"

scrt_sqrl : "Not only was our party great on the sexual side of things, the whole “RRE” (Ruby Rae Experience) has done so much for me. For a guy who suffered from a majorly damaged ego, sitting here back at home, I feel so much better sexually AND mentally!"

Crock_Harker : "I simply cannot say enough good things about how amazing a party with Ruby truly is. And it isn't just the sex that makes it amazing. I think I have found the key to the "Ruby Vibe": Ruby is probably the most honest lover I have ever had. She is real thru and thru and there is nothing fake inside or out."

Crock_Harker : "Ruby: Partying with you is always an amazing and fun experience. And it is also something I enjoy immensely! Thank you so much for making each and every party unique, fun, exciting, passionate, honest and sexy!"

TiredFrog : "Ruby is outgoing yet reserved, willingly takes the lead but makes sure to ask what I want, she has a wonderful curiosity of you and of life while you’re with her. I couldn’t begin to describe this girl, but I can only tell you that after spending time with her, it will leave you wanting more. Thank you Ruby for the wonderful time you showed me while I was there!"

Crock_Harker : "I make no secret about the fact that I truly enjoy my time with Ruby, but I have to say that Ruby definitely is my favorite. There is so much more to Ruby than the amazing GFE she provides that it is hard to explain the reasons I enjoy her so much in writing. You just have to experience it for yourself and not just once."

stratocaster : "Ruby knows how to connect on all levels, sexually, intellectually, and heart to heart. Ruby, you are such an incredible person. I am already looking to our next time together. Until then, I will replay our moments together every day (even every hour). Long live the Ruby Vibe!"

Crock_Harker : "Once again, I had an absolutely phenomenal time with Ruby! We always have the BEST conversations and the most AMAZING sex! I thoroughly enjoy the comfort level we have attained with each other. Ruby: Thank you once again for confirming why you are my favorite lady."

Ankou_Reaper : "Ruby took a lot of time before the party to just sit and talk and get to know me before we even went into the room. There was no rush, no hussle to get it started. Ruby took the time to just get to know me better. It was so reassuring that she wanted to have a connection before we ever got into the party."

jestr : "I got home a couple of days later and sent her an email saying that it was a good thing that it was a long weekend since I would need that time to get the smile off my face before I had to go back to work. Counting the days until I can return, Ruby truly is a beauty to behold."

MusicMan : "This marathon (and yes, it is a workout!) consists of 7 days at the ranches...and 7 parties with Ruby, one each day! And what a fun time that week was! It was a lot of fun seeing Ruby again, and I enjoyed my time with her very much. And like I've said before, she really is a unique woman with her own "Ruby Vibe"...as others who have met her already know, and those that will meet her in the future will soon find out."

SGFan : "I’m sure that Ruby makes everyone she meets feel special, maybe that’s why we all lover her so. She’s an amazing, giving woman. I’ve written before of her physical beauty, and the joy that she brings. Those qualities remain and continue to haunt my dreams. But as she reveals herself to you, I think the beauty of her soul reminds me why I want to be a better man."

ShutterBug : "I know lots of guys ask for the "girl friend experience" and most of the girls offer GFE, but I've never really known what that is - but today I just stumbled upon a true GFE party. My time with Ruby really did feel like having a sensual experience with a really sweet, genuine girlfriend."

Crock_Harker : "In my humble opinion, Ruby truly is one of a kind and a rarity in this industry. She has a beauty and a maturity about her that is second to none and her GFE party is indescribable. One must experience her in person to fully understand why I (and many others like me) think Ruby is the best!"

Aelfwine : "Ruby was tender, passionate, and generous throughout our party. She gave me everything and as much as I could take. It was a wonderful experience. I recommend that every guy (or girl or couple) who can treat themselves to a Ruby experience do so at the earliest opportunity. You will not be disappointed."

chrisgo (NotSoVirgo) : ".....I could go on, but I think I've made my point. If there are skeptics out there who think it's all just an act, I dare you to meet her yourself and still say so afterwards."

Slednx : "Ruby and friends, we all know about her honesty, what a real and genuine person she is. How she is known for treating her regulars, and let's not forget what a good person she is, but after what I experienced Friday night, this review has to be about Ruby as a lover. Simply put, some of the best sex I have had lately has been with this firecracker. It's just so damn intense with her!"

Ankou_Reaper : "Ruby, thank you so much for another wonderful weekend. There is a reason you were my only repeat girl, and even though I've added a few girls to that list, you are still on the top of my draft order. Ruby Rae is an incredible experience and the Ruby Vibe in incredible. Words cant describe it. Go and see for yourselves. I promise you, you will NOT be disappointed."

Music Man : "You would think that, after 17 parties, perhaps they wouldn't be as fun as those first parties, where everything is new and exciting...but that's not the case AT ALL! Our parties just keep getting better and better, and the comfort level I have with her makes the whole experience so much fun."

Spartan Fan : "Ruby is a wonderful lover with skills that will guarantee an adventure that will be both passionate and tender. Ruby is the personification of what I consider to be the GFE party. She is often described as the girl next door and I would agree with that, providing you live next door to the Playboy Mansion."

lil_bighead : "Ruby is an amazing woman but what really sets her apart is her warm personality and her intelligence. Smart women are extremely attractive and Ruby has loads of intelligence. The whole experience was a blast but with Ruby it is the smaller things that make it that much better. "

whterbt : "I left very pleased that I had been able to party with such a wonderful girl and that it had gone so well. I am greatly looking forward to the next time I can spend time with her, and now that I can be not so nervous around her, we will undoubtedly have an even more fantastic time."

thunderstorm : "Ruby was a very pleasant and relaxed party. If I could describe this in one phrase, it would be a comfortable girl next door affair, if the girl next door was a gorgeous and sweet redhead."

Crock_Harker : "Once again, I was in one of those "viewing" moments: I stood at the side of the bed, while entering her from behind. Even though Ruby is VERY petite, she is just curvy enough so that you have a fantastic view of her sexy back, hips and ass while holding on!"

spanky1234 : "Ruby, you are an amazing person since the day you first posted. You won my heart with your personality and caring for the message board members. You were more then I have expected. I had a very great time and I hope we can party some more in the future."

Crock_Harker : "Ruby had me lay on my back and she lay on top of me while we kissed, cuddled and chatted a little. I love it when she does this. It makes me feel warm and comfortable and really enhances the GFE that Ruby is a master at providing.....At the end of the day, I would have to say that this was by far our best and most sensual party to date! And with 10 parties now and counting, I am definitely looking forward to the next 10 and the next 10 and the next 10..."

MusicMan : "After 5 more parties this trip, I gotta say that it's amazing at how consistently top notch all those experiences, and parties, with her have been, as I've yet to feel in any way the slightest feeling that the excitement is wearing off after all those parties. Now being up to 22 parties with her, I almost can't believe at how the experiences with her keep getting better and better."

QTo : "I'm envious of all the guys that have had multiple parties with Ruby as undoubtedly parties tend to improve as we get to know each other better. I only had the chance to party with Ruby just once, since she was busy the week that I was there, but I sure hope there's a chance of another party during a future trip."

Docrocker : "She really goes out of her way to engage and satisfy her clients. Ruby, you were everything I expected and more. I'm so glad we finally met and I hope to party again some time."

maydaymayday : "The thing, though, that makes Ruby perfect for a GFE party was her kindness, sweetness and just a hint of both shyness and modesty and that made me feel like I was laying with a true 'girlfriend'."

pachinko : "Ruby was everything I'd hoped she'd be. Just as gorgeous as her pictures, totally sweet and easy to talk to, and I knew this was going to be what I'd hoped for. Ruby made me feel at ease from the moment I met her and I enjoyed just sitting on the bed and talking with her just as much as the rest of the party. I cannot wait for my next trip up there to see her again."

sciencedud : "Ruby's GFE party is amazing. Our conversations was very deep and our intimate time together was just as good as she claimed it would be. She is definitely on my short list for future Bunny ranch visits."

Crock_Harker : "One of things about our parties that I really like is Ruby likes to lay on top of me and kiss. We lay sort of nose to nose, kissing, cuddling, nuzzling. Ruby's has nice, pouty lips which don't really notice until you are kissing her. She nibbled my ears and kissed my neck...which gives me chills."

Dane85 : "A party with Ruby is something you have to try for yourself. No matter how many reviews about her you read, or what your thoughts are... Nothing can prepare you for this type of party. The sweet girl next door sure knows how to act when that door is closed. It is something everyone should have on their bucket list, and it everyone should try it at least once. I know for a fact that I will be planning more parties with her in the future."

KansasGuy : "To me though, the best part about Ruby is how easy it is to talk to her. For this last visit, I booked a relatively long party with her, so we had plenty of time to relax and chat. She had no problem at all cuddling up with me and getting in some good pillow talk. We never had to endure any kind of awkward silence and at no time did I ever feel like the conversation was forced. Her personality is that perfect mix of sweet and sexy, while being 100% genuine and real. I'm definitely coming back for a third go around."

jestr : "It had been almost two years since I had seen my favorite redhead (since she was taking a break)....She knows exactly whats she is doing and is just as fun as she was before she left. I am glad that she came back, and look forward to some more fun in the future. :)"

MusicMan : "I must say my heart skipped a beat and I was instantly reminded of just how beautiful she really is! She is as beautiful as ever, and maybe even more so now, and that is saying a lot! But it was really, really nice to see that she was unchanged in, what I used to call, her "Ruby Vibe": very real, honest, funny, unique, smart, etc....Ruby, thanks for the wonderful conversations, the conversations about music, and for making the whole experience with you so memorable and enjoyable! I really felt lucky to be able to see you again, and I already can't wait to see you again soon!"

spanky1234 : "That concluded our three amazing parties and each one was a bit different, but so much fun. I have learned so much about Ruby from these three parties. I look forward to future parties if she still working for the ranch. Thank you for the wonderful time, Ruby!"

MusicMan : "Finally, a BIG THANK YOU to Ruby for being so awesome, funny, insightful, and such a joy to be around! It's much appreciated for everything you do! You put a smile on my face long after I see you, and trust me, it's priceless to be back at work, and still be full of excitement and positive energy after seeing you!!!"

elisin : "This was my first time in a brothel, and my first time to be with anyone new in many, many years. Ruby was perfect for me; she put me at ease immediately, was very open about what I wanted and what we could do, and really cared that I get everything I could out of the experience. Everything about our time together was wonderful."

MusicMan : "It's remarkable that after partying with her 32 times, that each and every party is still so much fun and enjoyable. It NEVER gets boring! And it's because not only is she an awesome, beautiful, unique, special woman with a positive attitude that gives off good, positive vibes, but also because she ALWAYS makes sure that I enjoy my time with her.....the numbers do the talking, too, as I'm always very happy after seeing her over and over again, and that happiness lasts all the way until I get home, and am back at work, etc. It's a huge, positive energy boost after seeing her, and that, my friends, is priceless, and the reasons I will continue to see her again and again!"

KansasGuy : "Ruby is a sweet, intelligent, passionate, and beautiful woman. I can't help but give her anything but praise. Visits four, five and six are definitely in the works....."

tinybartender: "I cannot divulge any other details of my evening with such an exceptional companion; the time I spent with her is just for the two of us. Some stories, you don't tell. I can only encourage other gentlemen to arrange their own appointments. This woman is worth the trip!"

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    brentpew: "Now I would like to thank Ruby for giving me the best night of my entire life. I will never forget our time together. For this I am eternally grateful! I have already booked for next years party. How are we going to top this?"

Ailill: "I will just say that anyone who has been lucky enough to experience sex where emotional intimacy joined and complemented the physical intimacy will recognize that experience in Ruby's bed."

SolomonKane: "I made an appointment with Ruby again after my first visit, because once you’ve been to heaven you just keep coming back and knocking on the gates....My country girl dreams had come true, and the joy continues every time I think of my night with that porcelain cowgirl princess, Ruby Rae."

scrt_sqrl : "For me, the whole Ruby Experience is more than just a party. What a few months ago I thought was just going to be a sexual experience has turned into a really great time on so many other levels, and Ruby excels at all of them."

SolomonKane : "Ruby was a delight to spend time with, to cuddle with, to laugh and talk with, share stories with and to listen to. Ruby’s such an incredibly intelligent and engaging person, such a wonderful fun-loving girl, and a true joy to be around, that I cannot wait to see her again."

scrt_sqrl : "Each party with Ruby seems to take things to another level, both personally and sexually and I look forward to seeing things continue to grow. She is one of the sweetest, smartest, sexiest girls I have met in a LONG time and I am happy that I found her and happy to be a client!"

jestr : "Ruby really knows what she is doing and we both had a good time pleasing each other. It was a wonderful time, continuing where we left off the last time. I look forward until I can spend time with her again. She puts great effort into her parties and they get better each time."

SolomonKane : "After we settled on the details, we left on our outdate to Duke’s Steakhouse. Ruby’s porcelain features and sparkling blue eyes glowed in the warm light, and there was a charm in her every aspect and expression as she engaged me in conversation. I really enjoy talking with Ruby, and I miss it when I leave. I also love Ruby’s honesty and authenticity, there is no guile in her; what you see is what you get, and what you hear, you can trust."

scrt_sqrl : "Ruby and I had planned an outdate - dinner and party evening. I had done this on a previous trip and it was such a great time, I had to do it again....They say that variety is the spice of life, but I have loved sticking with Ruby, she is just that special. Thanks Ruby Bunny for really making 2012 a happier, brighter and much sexier year than I have in a while!"

HBKPunk : "What else can be said about the red-headed wonder Ruby Rae? I've got a lot of cheesy song lyrics going through my head, but the James Morrison song "Under the Influence" may say it best: "Once you've had a taste of it, there's no going back". That sounds about right.....With that being said, I want to thank Ruby for one of the best nights (and weeks) of my life. I can't wait to get back there and see you again."

oldskiis : "Recently, I had the rare opportunity to spend a lovely evening, and well into the night, with Ruby and Kimberly. I think their smiles are their hidden super power, they can turn a man's brain into happy mush. It was one of the most incredible times of my life, just to be in their company, the laughter is so infectious, the conversations so intelligent with a proper mix of silly as only two women that are good friends can do. And the bedroom is as sensual as two women that truly enjoy each other can make it. "

SolomonKane: "We left there for the Pioneer Center in Reno, where West Side Story was showing. I really enjoy the ride from place to place as well, I get to continue our conversation, and laugh and joke and talk. I enjoy Ruby’s company in any setting so much...We continued our time in the parlor afterwards laughing and joking; she always makes me feel so at home, and in the presence of a friend."

jestr : "We then got started with all the fun that these two wonderful ladies can provide. I left very satisfied and enjoy every moment I spend with them. It was another great party, and I look forward to even more time with both of them :)"

SolomonKane : "She met my most intimate needs and soothed my every itch with her unbelievable energy and skill, and that touch of sweetness I remembered so well. After we finished and started settling into bed, Ruby was such a fun friend to hang out with and talk to. I soon fell into a sweet slumber of contentment, with Ruby by my side."

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Top Cat: "The new double trouble duo of Ruby & Katrina will charm and disarm you with their distracting beauty and mischievous minds and, once your guard is down, they'll launch their amorous assault on your defenseless body, taking you on the wildest joyride of your life."

jestr : "The last time I was at the LRN I had a chance to have parties with both Ruby Rae and Kimberly Love. This time I went to the LRN, I decided that a 2-girl party with both of them would be even more fun. Having two girls on either side of you is quite the experience. They have quite the way of doing things together that made for a fantastic party and I enjoyed every minute of it. It was one afternoon to remember and I look forward to spending time with both ladies again, separately and together."

HBKPunk : "Ruby asked if I had any girl in mind and of course my first thought was to Kimberly. Not just because I also wanted to party with Kimberly during my trip, but because I knew those two had many parties before and worked well together. If anyone ever wants to have a two-girl party (and who doesn't!), these would be the two to have it with. Needless to say, the "match" ended in a draw. We were all the winners!"

handjobnut : "These three ladies are a dynamic trio...beautiful, breathtakingly sexy, each with a delightful sense of humor...I had the most amazing time and hope that I will relive that party over and over again!"

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

amg.kit : "Ruby and the entire staff at the LRN made losing my virginity a pleasant and memorable experience and I'm already planning my next party with her. I must remark that she is an excellent teacher and guide. She took the lead in a confident way that put me at ease so I could enjoy the experience."

awfulgolfer : "....so I also approached Ruby and before I knew it I had a double outdate to Virginia City with Ruby and Kimberly! ...I will not describe this as this is personal to me but needless to say, I lost that V card to not one but two beautiful and sexy women. It was a lot of fun and I was sorry when the time was over."

Sidesteal : "I explained to her that it was my first time, and she was just so sweet, genuine and honest with me that it immediately put all of my nervousness at ease, and I felt like I could talk to her about anything, which generally isn't an easy thing for me. As for the rest of the party...well...That's a little more private, but I can happily say I'm no longer carrying my V-card, and she was so great that I'm already trying to figure out the next time I can get out to Nevada to see her again!"

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    griff307 : "Ruby knows my thing for stockings and she had all three colors I liked ready and waiting. Even just watching her put them on one by one was a sight I'll never ever forget. The way they felt as I ran my hands from thigh to feet I was just in heaven. The silky smooth feeling was intoxicating."

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 13, 2015
    nick_6261 and jestr like this.
  2. Re: ♡♥♡--Ruby Rae's Reviews!--♡♥♡

Updated July 2nd! :D

3. Re: ♡♥♡--Ruby Rae's Reviews!--♡♥♡

I've been slacking on updating this! Updated on 07-24! :)

4. Re: ♡♥♡--Ruby Rae's Reviews!--♡♥♡

Updated on August 5th, thanks to auron79! :)

5. Re: ♡♥♡--Ruby Rae's Reviews!--♡♥♡

Fine, don't update with my review! Oh yeah.... here it is.

It was wonderful to finally meet Ruby in person last night after several email exchanges. When I was in the parlor I was very surprised at how she looked exactly as her pictures. When I saw that online is reality was a very pleasant surprise.

After a little while of talking she took me for a tour and somehow ended up in the VIP room. Bubble bath? Sure... don't have to twist my arm too much!

Ruby was very honest and forward asking what I liked and disliked. She also was clear about her preferences. During the duration she proved how well she listened and even though I was nervous because it was a new experience for me, she made me feel at ease.

Only regrets were 1) wish that I could have spent more time with her and 2) not eating before going to the ranch. I got there hungry because didn't want "stinky breath" and there was no restaurant there. I was starving! Ended up having to eat at a bad Taco Bell on my way back to my hotel in Tahoe.

Lesson learned. I hope to return better prepared soon!

6. Re: ♡♥♡--Ruby Rae's Reviews!--♡♥♡

Updated August 7th, thanks to DayTripper and Harold! :)

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

nataliaqing Well-Known Member

Re: ♡♥♡--Ruby Rae's Reviews!--♡♥♡

Excellent reviews, Ruby! You have a stunning natural beauty and I am sure you wow the men in the bedroom [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

xoxo

Natalia

8. Re: ♡♥♡--Ruby Rae's Reviews!--♡♥♡

Updated on September 8th thanks to mdw11! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. Re: ♡♥♡--Ruby Rae's Reviews!--♡♥♡

Updated on 09-12-2011 thanks to Crazyconmaster!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. Re: ♡♥♡--Ruby Rae's Reviews!--♡♥♡

Writing about a Tulip is always a pleasure :D

11. Re: ♡♥♡--Ruby Rae's Reviews!--♡♥♡

Updated on 09-20 thanks to sniper63009! :)

12. Re: ♡♥♡--Ruby Rae's Reviews!--♡♥♡

Updated on 09-23 thanks to MusicMan!

13. Re: ♡♥♡--Ruby Rae's Reviews!--♡♥♡

Somehow, I already knew there would be a new review of you after I returned from my trip! I must be psychic! :shock:

MusicMan

14. Re: ♡♥♡--Ruby Rae's Reviews!--♡♥♡

You must be ;)

15. Re: ♡♥♡--Ruby Rae's Reviews!--♡♥♡

Yay! Time is actually going by pretty fast! :)

16. Re: ♡♥♡--Ruby Rae's Reviews!--♡♥♡

Updated 09-28 thanks to sruse66! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

17. Re: ♡♥♡--Ruby Rae's Reviews!--♡♥♡

Updated on 10-03 thanks to TopCat, SolomonKane, and tbnd95678!!!!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. Re: ♡♥♡--Ruby Rae's Reviews!--♡♥♡

I will have a quiz for you tomorrow! ;)

19. Re: ♡♥♡--Ruby Rae's Reviews!--♡♥♡

Great minds think alike? or something like that....muah!

xoxoxoxo

20. Re: ♡♥♡--Ruby Rae's Reviews!--♡♥♡

Updated on 10-11-2011 thanks to stratocaster!!!!!!!!!!!

21. Re: ♡♥♡--Ruby Rae's Reviews!--♡♥♡

Updated on 10-14 thanks to TopCat and stratocaster (again and again!) [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

22. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

indeed Kimberly.

23. Re: ♡♥♡--Ruby Rae's Reviews!--♡♥♡

AWWW! I think you are more amazing :) I love working with you!

24. Re: ♡♥♡--Ruby Rae's Reviews!--♡♥♡

LOL. Yes, don't forget the water! I can't have you passing out! At least....not from dehydration ;)

25. Re: ♡♥♡--Ruby Rae's Reviews!--♡♥♡

Updated 10-20 thanks to JustABrit and alan0276!!!!!

26. Re: ♡♥♡--Ruby Rae's Reviews!--♡♥♡

Updated on 10-26 thanks to BHG08 and badgrape! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

27. Re: ♡♥♡--Ruby Rae's Reviews!--♡♥♡

This review needs a bit more attention! Muah! :)

28. Re: ♡♥♡--Ruby Rae's Reviews!--♡♥♡

Updated on 11-06 with two reviews thanks to Slednx! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

29. Re: ♡♥♡--Ruby Rae's Reviews!--♡♥♡

Updated on November 9th thanks to krigar and Ailill! Thank you so much! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

30. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

nataliaqing Well-Known Member

Excellent reviews, Ruby! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

31. Re: ♡♥♡--Ruby Rae's Reviews!--♡♥♡

:twisted: Yes, there is! Definitely have a fire in me! Can't wait until next month, baby!

32. Re: ♡♥♡--Ruby Rae's Reviews!--♡♥♡

Updated on 11-24 thanks to Slednx and griff307! Thank you so much!

33. Re: ♡♥♡--Ruby Rae's Reviews!--♡♥♡

I can't wait to read more....you are truly a spectacular woman who cares about her clients. [smilie=happy.gif]

34. Ms Jill
    Chat with Me

Ms Jill Active Member

I can't believe I haven't stumbled across your review page before. It's probably because I already know you're amazing and don't need verification. Including quotes that are links was quite inspired, good job!!

35. Re: ♡♥♡--Ruby Rae's Reviews!--♡♥♡

Updated on 12-08, finally! I have been slacking.

Thank you to Slednx and RBPoore! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]