The Ravishing Ruby Rae (Nov '15)

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by tinybartender, Nov 13, 2015.

1. tinybartender
    Chat with Me

tinybartender Well-Known Member

After my lengthy absence from these forums, (from Nevada as well) I had finished paying off the charges from a previous, arguably irresponsible visit. To keep a promise I made to her literally years ago, I now, recently, have had the consummate pleasure of a marvelous party with Miss Ruby Rae at the Love Ranch North.

A classically beautiful lady, she was and is: sexy, cute, understanding, sweet, gorgeous, darling, and such fun to be with. If a knockout redhead is what you're looking for (and really, who isn't?) a party with Ruby is for you.

I cannot divulge any other details of my evening with such an exceptional companion; the time I spent with her is just for the two of us. Some stories, you don't tell. I can only encourage other gentlemen to arrange their own appointments. This woman is worth the trip!

Thank you, Miss Ruby Rae!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. MUCH overdue, but it was certainly worth the wait! You are such a gentleman for keeping your promise, even years later :) I had a great time with you and this is just the beginning! Until next time....

xoxo
    RR

[​IMG]

3. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

RubyRae Well-Known Member

Thinking of you, tinybartender! Hope all is well :) I remember our party fondly xoxoxo

4. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

Thank you so much for the review, tiny bartender! Ready for our next reunion!

[​IMG]

tinybartender likes this.
  5. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]

6. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]

7. Love the straight hair, Ruby! :)

8. PhoenixRising
    Chat with Me

PhoenixRising Well-Known Member

such a luvely way to wake up to this beauty [smilie=happy.gif]

9. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]

11. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]

ROADRUNNER J likes this.
  12. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love reading your awesome review!!! Book your fabulous party with @RubyRae today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]