Fun times with Ruby and Kimberly

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by jestr, Sep 17, 2012.

1. jestr
    Chat with Me

jestr Active Member

The last time i was at the LRN I had a chance to have parties with both Ruby Rae and Kimberly Love. This time I went to the LRN i decided that a 2-girl party with both of them would be even more fun. My thoughts on this one was to start with one and have the other join in later. I suggested it like i was on a date with a lady, went back to her place and then her roommate comes home, catches us in the middle of things and then joins in :D. The party started with Ruby and then had Kimberly join in the middle. They asked if i had done this before, and i said no it was the first time with 2 girls. They said they would take it easy on me in that case, but i was up for anything at that point. They each started with different things and made sure i was having a good time and i made sure they were pleased as well. Having two girls on either side of you is quite the experience. They have quite the way of doing things together that made for a fantastic party and I enjoyed every minute of it.

It was one afternoon to remember and i look forward to spending time with both ladies again, separately and together :)

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

foreverman likes this.
  2. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

Great review!!! Both Beautiful Ladies!!!

[smilie=happy.gif]
    Al

3. jestr
    Chat with Me

jestr Active Member

Oh who wouldn't have fun with you and Ruby. I had a blast with you two and cant wait to stop in again and continue the fun times!!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. Ahhh, I love two girl parties with Kimberly! and jestr, you being added to the party was just the icing on the cake! You both were great :D Thank you for putting us together and I'm glad all three of us enjoyed lots of pleasure with each other! So much fun and it's a must do to do again in the future :)

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. jestr
    Chat with Me

jestr Active Member

Yes this party was definitely a blast, and as far as doing it again, we'll have to see what the future holds. Maybe even combine it with my comments in another thread of taking both you lovely ladies out to dinner first!!

Looking forward to future parties :mrgreen:

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

What an awesome experience this must have been! Two fantastic ladies! :mrgreen:

7. jestr
    Chat with Me

jestr Active Member

Oh it was a great time. Always good when you combine two ladies that get along so well, they already know what works and how to make it an amazing time!!

8. jestr
    Chat with Me

jestr Active Member

Now that Ruby and Kimberly are back, I am looking forward to repeating this party, oh it was so much fun. I must do it again :)

9. Kimberly Love
    Chat with Me

Kimberly Love Well-Known Member

Yay! So excited to spend time with both of you. We always have so much fun. :D

10. Kimberly Love
    Chat with Me

Kimberly Love Well-Known Member

Can't wait to see you again .... [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. It's true! Get ready, jestr! :D

12. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

That was always a fun duo. I miss Kimberly, but happy Ruby is back :)

jestr and dreamscometrue like this.
  13. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

RubyRae Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

jestr likes this.
  14. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

15. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]
    [smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif]

16. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

jestr likes this.