Feb 8, 2016
    1. Madison Malone
      Madison Malone
      Hey Hun! How Are You Today?
    2. Know Me
      Know Me
    3. Know Me
      Know Me
      Hello! Invitation to party with [email protected] is open!! come by! this Friday the 13 week. Hope to see you. 7752469901 x 0
    4. Cohenprime86
      Cohenprime86
      Happy Valentine's day sexy goddess
    5. Cohenprime86
      Cohenprime86
      Good afternoon my amazing sweethearted sexy woman crush Wednesday goddess xoxo
    6. Cohenprime86
      Cohenprime86
      Hi there sexy lady
      1. Kimberly Love
        Kimberly Love
        Hey, sweets!
        Jan 23, 2016
  • About

Hello Hello! My name is Kimberly Love and I am a lover at Dennis Hof’s World Famous Love Ranch North. I am 26 years old and have been working at the LRN for 5 years and love every minute of it. I am 5’5 and weigh 130 pounds. I offer a wide variety of parties including GFE (Girlfriend Experience), Couples, Fetish/Fantasy, Two-Girl Parties, Outdates, Overnights and much more. When I am not at the LRN you can find me Ballroom Dancing, Hiking or reading a good book. I also enjoy skiing, going to the movies and Camping. I am your girl next door and much more.

When you come to visit the ranch I will make sure that you have an unforgettable experience. I am available in Line-Up at the LRN Tuesday- Thursday 10am-10pm and Friday-Saturday 10am-Midnight. I am also available anytime by appointment. If you have any questions you can call 775-246-7077 or email me at [email protected] Thanks for taking the time to read and learn more about me and I can’t wait to get to know and meet you, as well.

Xoxo

Kimberly Love

Signature

[​IMG]

Available Anytime by Appointment

Available in Line-Up:
    Tuesday-Thursday 9am-9pm Friday-Saturday 9am-11pm