Ruby Rae, a perfect GFE

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by ShutterBug, Jul 24, 2012.

1. I don't know how many times I can post that I just had "the best party ever" without that becoming a generalization that loses all meaning. But hopefully anyone who's visited the Bunny Ranch and Love Ranch knows that there's such an amazing line-up of girls, that it actually is possible to keep having amazing parties that just get better and better.

I visit the brothels for one reason: to have great sex. I don't have the time or social skills to date and maintain a relationship, so coming here is the best way to have great sex. I know lots of guys ask for the "girl friend experience" and most of the girls offer GFE, but I've never really known what that is - I haven't seen the checklist yet. So I don't bother to ask for it and I don't expect it. I'm just looking for hot sex with a hot girl. But today I just stumbled upon a true GFE party. My time with Ruby really did feel like having a sensual experience with a really sweet, genuine girlfriend.

Yes, I paid more than I usually do. And yes, she sticks to her principles in negotiations. But after having one of the best experiences in a while, all I can say is "where can I sign up for more". From looks to attitude to personality, Ruby has everything you could ask for.

I'm already looking forward to our next encounter.

2. I know what you're saying, I am the same. Some of the best sex I have ever had in Moundhouse or anywhere for that matter has been with Ruby, really. Excellent choice!

3. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

What a nice and sincere review. I don't think there is specific check list for what is to be a GFE, since every "girlfriend" that you might had or will have are their own individual, but I am happy you can call Ruby a GFE. It's always nice to read reviews like yours. It was nice to have you here and know that you had fun.

4. That was quick! Fast like lighting! :) I had such a wonderful, marvelous time with you yesterday! A lot of fun and you conquered a first with me yesterday! :twisted: I was so stoked! Haha. I can't wait to see you again and have an even better time. Hurry back soon :) xoxo RR

5. Maybe the industry should change the term "GFE" to "GGFE" for GOOD or GREAT Girlfriend Experience! Heck, in my book, if it was truly a girlfriend experience, the courtesan would probably yell at me to clean the house, steal my car keys and crash my car, empty my bank account, talk behind my back and wind up sleeping with my best friend! :D

It seriously looks like you had a GREAT Girlfriend Experience from a great girl! Ruby Rocks! \m/

6. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

I like the GGFExperience. I don't know much about all the bad things a girlfriend can do ...lol...

7. Just to be clear, the whole "GFE" thing is still an odd idea for me. I mean, I'm paying for sex, and I have no illusions about there being any emotional connection or anything. So I don't know how that type of arrangement could ever feel like spending time with a girl friend. But going off of what I've read on message boards and hear from the ladies, I think a "GFE" is one or both of the following:

1. There are certain "extras" that many guys like to do that most ladies don't do in a "basic" party. When a girl lets you do those things (even though it usually means paying more), it's considered "GFE".

2. Many parties are straight financial transactions: I pay you, you fuck my brains out, and I'm happy. But some guys want the illusion of a more intimate experience - that emotional connection. Or maybe just a more gentle touch than a quick wham, bam, thank you ma'am.

For guys looking for either of those common definitions, I wanted to make it clear that Ruby would be a great choice for both.

But the more I think about it, I think what I really crave is a "friends with benefits" party. I've never been in an actual "friends with benefits" situation, but I gather the idea is that we both like having sex together, but we don't get that confused with any emotional baggage. And the familiarity that comes from being "friends" makes things go more smoothly than a random sexual encounter.

So in the brothel world, after I've partied with a girl a few times, we get to the point where she knows what I like and I know what she likes. She knows I'm not going to try and pull any shit with her, so she can let her guard down a little and be more relaxed. There's no longer any "negotiating" beforehand where we're both trying to size each other up and get the best deal that we can. She knows my budget, I know what she wants for different things, so the transaction is a trivial formality. But most of all, I'm not trying to blow smoke up her ass, and she's not trying to stroke my ego. This is the situation where I get the most out of my parties, and fortunately there are a few girls where I've been able to reach that point.

The surprising thing for me is that I was able to reach that point with Ruby with our first party. Part of the reason is that I spent a lot of time talking with her beforehand out in the parlor. But I think it's mostly due to her unique personality and attitude. Her attitude and outlook on things match up very well with mine, so I "clicked" with her right away. So it felt like we had been friends for a while and were having another great sexual encounter.

So thanks, Ruby, for a great FWB party!!!

8. You mean with posting the review, right? Not, uh... well you know... 'Cause that would just be embarassing. Just wanted to clarify that - gotta defend my reputation.

I love helping a girl out. And with the olympics coming up, I'm all for setting new records. But again, not a speed record thing. With the other thing you're talking about. :D

9. Lol! I was not talking about "uh...well you know" :) Funny guy! Can't wait to make some more memories with you and have so more fun!

10. yeah I am glad she is the perfect GFE :)

11. I like the sound of a FWB party :D Sounds just about right! Can't wait to do it again, xoxoxo

12. pantera
    Chat with Me

pantera Well-Known Member

Ruby Rae is gorgeous!
    I know exactly why you had the time of your life with her!

I think I could do the same
    Hehe!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. Making me blush! In a good way :)

14. Missing you, sweets! Hope you've been well. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

15. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

Docrocker Well-Known Member

16. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

RubyRae Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

jaxdrummer76 likes this.
  17. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

18. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

19. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

20. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]

21. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]

22. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]

23. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]

Built tough and ROADRUNNER J like this.