****NATALIA QING'S REVIEW COLLECTION**** Updated 08/14/'15

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by nataliaqing, Sep 25, 2011.

1. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

nataliaqing Well-Known Member

****Natalia Qing - Review Collection!****

Thank you to all of my lovers who took the time to write a review of our experience together. Whenever I read over all of these memories, I feel so happy to have had so many exciting and intimate parties at the Bunny Ranch! Each of you are very special to me and I hope to see you all back here soon!

I hope that by reading these reviews everyone can see the unique and enthusiastically sexual experience I offer.. I take a lot of pride in establishing a connection with each person I meet and I hope that comes across in the reviews. Thank you to each of you - it means a lot to me that you had a fun time with me and shared your experiences on the boards [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Also, there are 10+ more reviews added in my next post in this thread! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

So, here are a few excerpts from some of my most recent reviews:

Reviewed by 'Slednx' on 02/24/'12

I just sat there taking in her stunning beauty, a total knockout, the kind of girl you go to the ranches to experience. The new and improved Natalia...

Negotiations took less than 20 seconds, I paid my usual price, she threw in some extra time as I am still considered a "regular" of hers. Then those kisses began, the most sensual kisses you can imagine. Normally, I like to rub a lady's ass to get me going, with her, all I need is those kisses. I would pay just to experience those kisses! The look in her eyes when you are with her, the way she touches your body, sensual is the right word to describe a party with her. I got to finally experience DATY with her. It was worth the wait, seeing her stomach convulse as I finished with her. Slid her to the end of the bed, her butt overhanging , being held up with my hands. Great intense session, an unbelievable sight to see those long legs, flat stomach, perfect B cup breasts, flowing blond hair, she is truly stunning.

We then played for a bit, she is like a real sex kitten. Playful, teasing, jumping around the bed, a lot of fun in bed. She started up on me for our next round and my fourth of the afternoon. This would be a test. I call her a TROOPER in the bedroom for a reason. She got me aroused with some intense oral, I went to a missionary with her, that way I could continue kissing her, ended up in a scissor position, could she do it? Would I be able to "GO" a fourth time, if anyone could prove my 40 year old body wrong, it was her. The sight of her body, the sounds she was making, it was finally going to happen! I collapsed shortly after, exhausted put so damn happy. It's been a very long time that a girl accomplished what she did with me yesterday afternoon. I left her room feeling like a 20 year old stud.

Thanks Natalia! Not only for the great sex but more importantly for the talk. It made the drive home the best!

Reviewed by 'Slednx' on 02/26/'12

adj. Sensual- Of or arousing gratification of the senses and physical, esp. sexual, pleasure

It describes a party with her perfectly. The way she kisses you, the way she touches you, the look in her eyes, the way she moves her body up against yours. She doesn't walk, she glides toward you as those hips sway from one side to the other. It comes natural to her, you SEE it, you FEEL it, you HEAR it, a girlfriend experience is incomplete without it.

Natalia, it is your sensuous parties that have always brought me back, Thursday was another example of why I have seen you twice as many times as any other girl. Kisses from heaven, kisses from heaven........

READ FULL REVIEW
    HERE.

Reviewed by 'Crock_Harker' on 02/25/12

...Besides being stunningly gorgeous, Natalia is also a very playful and very giving lover. She definitely knows how to please her partner and enjoys being pleased as well. We partied like a couple of horny teenagers who couldn't get enough of each other. But one of the things I like most about Natalia, besides her passion and beauty, is the conversation. She is an intelligent, articulate woman with whom I enjoy spending my time.

My sweet, sexy Natalia: Thank you so much for our alone time last night. I have been eager to get you by yourself for some time now and I am glad it finally happened. I look forward to our next alone time together!

READ FULL REVIEW
    HERE.

[​IMG]

Reviewed by 'djames' on 02/11/'12

Guys,

Did you have a fantasy about one of the cheerleaders at your HS?

Consider having Natalia stroll into the lounge and give you a hug.
    Then after finalizing details, I had the pleasure of watching her strip out of the uniform.

How did the party go with this wonderful lady?
    I thinking of giving myself a birthday present of two parties with Natalia.

The only thing I will say about the party is when she had to go to the bathroom for something.

I loved watching her cute ass while she walked across the room and her beautiful tits coming back.

READ FULL REVIEW
    HERE

[​IMG]

Reviewed by 'Crock_Harker' on 01/29/12

Last night, Natalia and Amy popped my 2 Girl Party Cherry!!!

...I was already at the Bunny Ranch with Amy and Natalia met us there. We sat in the parlor and had a couple drinks first. I wanted to give Amy and Natalia time to talk and get to know one another before diving right in to the party.

After a while, they seemed pretty comfortable with each other and we headed back to negotiate. We agreed on a price and time very quickly. Amy grabbed the necessaries as well as a couple of toys for her and Natalia to use during the party and we were off.

Once in the room, I set the mood by having a fire in the fireplace, romantic lighting and Amy put on some mood music. We disrobed quickly and hopped into bed. We started off kissing and caressing each other and I knew instantly that I was in for the most erotic night of my life.

I am definitely not one for revealing too many of the intimate details, but I will share with you as much as I can, as tastefully as I can. Amy set off to pleasing Natalia while I was pleasing Amy. Then Amy and Natalia moved over to me. Natalia then pivoted over to a 69, while Amy took a short break. Then Amy came over for me please her, while Natalia continued with me.

I took a brief break while Amy and Natalia decided to try out of one Amy's double ended toys. ( :shock: :shock: :shock: )

When I was rested and ready for round 2, Amy came over for a cowgirl, while Natalia kissed us both all over. Then we switched it up a bit and I was behind Natalia, while she was pleasing Amy and finished up with me pleasing Amy while Natalia kissed and caressed me all over.

We lay on the bed cuddling and catching our breath for a while before we decided to take a few pictures of our adventures.

All I have to say is this: this was by far the most erotic and thrilling sex I have ever experienced in my entire life. This was my third party with Amy and my first with Natalia, so it was like Amy and I were the couple and Natalia was our mistress (that's how Amy put it and I agree with her)!

Amy and Natalia: THANK YOU so much! Having my first 2 girl party with you two was beyond amazing...indescribably erotic. The chemistry and electricity in the room was incredible. I cannot wait to have another 2 girl with you.

READ FULL REVIEW
    HERE

Reviewed by 'slimjim' on 01/18/12

What an unexpected pleasure I had Saturday night. First I was picked up at the airport by the stunning Natalia and her friend Naudia. Not knowing if I could pick out Natalia at the baggage claim in a crowd made me apprehensive at first. But when I came around the corner and seen that smiling face I could'nt believe how much prettier she was in person. These girls knew how to make this Old Duffer First Timer feel comfortable from the start. I think Natalia giggled 80% of the time I was with her. She and Naudia definitely made me feel special, warming up to me like I was a long lost lover who had came back. After the limo dropped us off at the Love Ranch we all had a snack before beginning our two hour party together. During that first hour those two girls brought me a slice of Heaven. The sensual love making combined with the fun and giggles made for an unbelievable time had by all.

After the first hour the girls suggested we make a trip to the Bunny Ranch and say hello. I had no idea I would get to meet Dennis and Cami that night, what a surprise. And even better surprise was when after Cami gave me the tour of the ranch that it was suggested a foursome might be fun. Well the girls didn't have to twist my arm very hard to spend my second hour with them and Cami. A dream come true? Not only did I get my threesome I've always wanted............
    Cami not only was happy she got to be with these girls for the first time, she definitely showed her appreciation to me in ways I'll be thinking about for a long time. Every mans fantasy came alive for me that night, three beautiful women attending to me in ways before I had only dreamed about.

Afterwards we all shared a pizza with Dennis and he graciously offered me a suite for the night. The man and the girls at the Ranch are some of the most friendly people I have ever met. All the girls there signed a Bunny Ranch t-shirt and made this old man feel as special as he has felt in a long time.

I will definitely return as soon as I can with dreams of hugging Natalia fresh in my mind. Thanks to all of you for a wonderful time.

READ FULL REVIEW
    HERE

[​IMG]

Reviewed by 'JustHavingFun' on 01/01/12

Fast forward to New Year's Eve and soon after I arrived at the LRN I met up with AJ and Natalia. We worked out the details and booked the party then literally ran to Natalia's room with each of us very excited, I had a feeling I was going to be in for a great party with these two ladies.

Once in the room we quickly stripped all articles of clothing off and got on the bed. We started with the three of us sharing some nice sensual kisses and touching then AJ and Natalia changed it up and started to work me over, and a very good job they did with that I must say. We only booked a short time with AJ since the three of us planned on being in the parlor for the midnight countdown so I moved into a position to allow me to enjoy AJ while she was having some fun with Natalia, what a hot view that was. We then changed it up so I could also have some fun with Natalia while she worked over AJ, once again the view that I had before me was hotter than hot I am here to say. After a little time the dreaded buzzer went off so on with the clothes and out to the parlor we went.

We shared a three way kiss at the stroke of midnight to ring in the New Year and then soon after Natalia and I adjourned to the VIP room for the 2nd half of our party.

In the VIP room what more can I say about this girl that hasn't been written before, Natalia really has a sensual and fun way about her that keeps you wanting to come back for more.

READ FULL REVIEW
    HERE

[​IMG]

Reviewed by tRex321storm on 12/29/11

"I've seen Natalia three times in the last few months. So obviously she's doing something right to keep me coming back :lol:

I'm just sitting here staring at my computer because I don't know how to capture her whole spirit or presence in words. She is all over the place - at times she is soft and shy with that youthful little twinkle in her eyes, other times she is falling off a bar stool laughing so hard I think she's going to hurt herself. There's also the part where she gets that devilish look and grins like the Cheshire Cat. She's often bouncing around the parlor entertaining the masses, the life of the party... that's my girl, Natalia. :roll: :twisted: Sweetheart, hilarious, painfully sensual, lively, and ... dang I don't know the words that I can use to describe her.. . This girl is different. There's such a enthusiastic energy about her that just wears me out and breathes a breath of fresh air into my boring life.

I have never met any girl quite like Natalia. She is just one of those people... like a whirlwind or tornado and comes into your life and you are never the same after.

I don't really think I need to talk about what we do alone in our parties, but ... just know she knows what she's doing,.. intense sexuality. I'm thinking back on our time now and it was some of my better brothel experiences in the bedroom."

READ FULL REVIEW
    HERE

[​IMG]

Reviewed by 'ShutterBug' on 12/25/11

"I wanted to meet Natalia and Kimberly on this trip," "... I was having a terrible time deciding which of the two I wanted to party with, when Natalia had a brilliant idea - both!

Natalia and Kimberly complement each other very well - a great blonde/brunette combo with rockin' hot bodies and sexy, frisky personalities. They like to play together, and playing with them is quite a treat. Taking turns with each of them and watching them a little bit with each other - it doesn't get any hotter than that. If you're looking for the perfect present for yourself, a party with these two is probably the best choice you could make. They definitely gave me the best Christmas ever."

READ FULL REVIEW
    HERE

[​IMG]

Reviewed by 'rayrider' on 12/14/11

"..Then i saw Natalia. what can i say but WOW! I said hello to her and she offered to take me on a tour and show me around the place and i have to admit i was really attracted to her gentle girl next door nature.After the tour we went back to the bar and had a few more drinks and i felt i got to know her a little bit for the short time we had known each other.After about 30 mins of hanging out with her i knew i wanted to spend some time alone with her for the fact she is irresistible.

Well we ended up going back to her room for some "alone time" and all i can say at this point. it was one of the single most awesome experiences of my life and I would totally do it again if i find myself in the Reno area . Well here is to you Natalia for the wonderful time i had with you. Cheers!"

READ FULL REVIEW
    HERE

[​IMG]

Reviewed by 'Slednx' on 11/07/11

Wow! Where do I start with all this? Perhaps, I should start with the sensual kisses we share with one another. Not too soft, yet not aggressive, either.

Perhaps I should share how halfway through our sessions, I find myself lying on my back looking up at her nude, lean torso, legs straddled over my stomach, fingers softly stroking my chest. How she likes to turn sideways for me, allowing me to run my hands over her ass. She knows what that does to me! How she leans over to initiate those kisses again, while her hand moves toward my groin and prepares me for our next round.

I don't know where reviews go from here. Do I simply search for adjectives and adverbs that I rarely use or understand? Or do I write about what I know, what I experience and have felt. All my reviews will always be based on the latter.

Natalia, this guy, this reviewer continues to experience "Pure Bliss" when he is with you, each and every time.

READ FULL REVIEW
    HERE.

[​IMG]

Reviewed be 'TheDoc' on 10/30/11

In preparation for our time together she put on a sleek – and short – red dress along with a beautiful gold necklace. They nicely complemented her long blond mane.

We talked for a while to get to know each other. She is very bright and has some interesting stories to share. Shortly it was time to get into the main event of the party and Natalia showed me how much she’s learned in her three months at the ranch. She is very much into her work and she gains much enjoyment from it. In the bed, Natalia exhibits the same excitement and energy that she does elsewhere. She is another energizer bunny that just keeps on coming and coming.

If you have not already done so, you need to add Natalia to your ‘to do’ list and see her on your next trip to the ranch.

READ FULL REVIEW
    HERE

[​IMG]

Reviewed by 'sexykody' on 10/28/11

She was so into me and made me feel great about myself. She is super sexy and i would definitely do it again anytime. She had me going as soon as i walked thru the door.

READ FULL REVIEW
    HERE

[​IMG]

Reviewed by 'JustHavingFun' on 10/01/11

Babe I am speechless, one word sums this up
    wow

READ FULL REVIEW
    HERE

[​IMG]

Reviewed by 'jiujitsu' on 9/28/11

She caught my eye on the message boards a little while ago and I told myself that my first trip to the ranch would have to include a date with her. I was not let down to say the least.... Intelligent, witty, vivacious, and a magnetic personality. I don't know how to explain it, but I just felt instantly better the moment we sat down at the bar and began conversing.

Natalia shared stories of her travels and I was amazed with her confidence. Apparently she speaks near fluent Mandarin and has backpacked to remote parts of China. We talked about cultural differences, past relationships and what we hoped the future would hold. She is really an amazing listener and I know I made the right choice selecting her as my first appointment.

I will definitely will be returning to pickup our conversation and to stare into those pretty blue eyes again. I can't help myself with the platinum blonde hair and radiant blue eyes.

READ FULL REVIEW
    HERE

[​IMG]

Reviewed by 'double d' 9/23/11

...Natalia is cute and funny...all that excited giggling she does is contagious.. The whole room seems a little brighter when she's in there and you feel completely comfortable. The party was sensual..funny and intense the whole time.

After a party, if there's time, I always like to offer a massage to the lady..there's always something so sexy about straddling her ass and rubbing on those beautiful shoulders...the moaning is always nice too :wink: After working on her she rolled over and suggested it was my turn. She ran off to get some lotion and started massaging away..then she said..oh..there may be a little glitter in this lotion..lol I said What??? that's just what I need..stripper glitter all over me :shock: .. She burst out laughing and the whole rest of the week she was telling me she could still see stripper glitter on me..lol

It was an awesome party and Natalia is a beautiful, fun, sexy, cute and playful lady that is just a pleasure to hang out with.

READ FULL REVIEW
    HERE

[​IMG]

Reviewed by 'Hottiesonly' 9/20/11

I've had the privilege of seeing Natalia the last three weekends and asked if I could write a review of her. Rather than going into a steamy, detailed account of the sex we've had, which is not my style, I thought I would share with you the side of her that her stunning pictures don't show......

.....I just sat there grinnin', I couldn't help it. The girls in the parlor noticed it, when the bartender asked me if I wanted another drink, she had to ask why I couldn't stop smiling. The truth was I had just finished my first party ever with Natalia, " she made me feel like a king ", I finally said. It is the way she sits on the couch next to you before a party, her body snuggled around your arm, the soft kiss she plants on you, the stimulating conversation, the cute laughter. Being with her is an all encompassing pleasure.

She brings out the best in you! Men go to prostitutes for a number of reasons. Me, I want what I can't have. Although never lazy in work or life, I have lost the drive to pursue women in the real world, too much work I have convinced myself. Always using the ranches as my backup plan and as of late my only real plan. I've diagnosed myself as a AA baseball player who ONLY wants to play catch with those in the " show ". Since meeting her my confidence has grown tremendously outside of the brothels. Because of her I now smile BACK at female drivers and that cute checker at the grocery store. Because of her I'm not in such a hurry to race past the mirror, because of her I will flirt back with the girls at work.

Being with her has been therapeutic for me. She has given me the psychlogical boost that I needed and let me tell you that does not come from sex alone. I needed that, to be mentally stimulated again to remind myself that I can compete out there again for female companionship.

A thoughtful, caring, giving person who puts you and you alone above all else. A person who takes the time to text you late into the night after leaving her company to let you know what a great time she had and to have a safe drive home. In the twelve years of leaving Moundhouse late at night, she is the first to do that and let me thank her for doing so.

Natalia, I hope you stick around a bit longer so I can take you on a winter outdate to the mountains but if your travels and studies don't allow that, let me leave you with this. You have had a profound effect on this brothel veteran, thank you from the bottom of my heart for being who you are, you were the catalyst for me standing tall again!

READ FULL REVIEW
    HERE

Reviewed by 'JustHavingFun' 8/27/11

...I felt like I was in my 20s again and I had a really great time, everything just seemed to work right behind closed doors.
    I have to tell you that after our first meeting any stress that I had leftover from my day job just seemed to melt away and I felt great all week. Since my time off was coming to a close I decided to do a return visit this past Friday and I do have to say it was just as good if not better than the first time so I am really looking forward to some future alone time with Natalia again.
    Thank You Natalia for helping this old fart to feel like a kid again and I am looking forward to another stress relieving session with you in the future.

READ FULL REVIEW
    HERE

[​IMG]

Reviewed by 'Rockports' on 7/21/11

I saw a beautiful blond across the room at the LRN - she's that perfect girl that I wished that I could be with, but never did in my youth. She was radiant, with a warm smile and a fun personality coming through effortlessly. Her name was Natalia.

I had read that she traveled to Russia and China. After a little get-to-know chat in the lounge, I found that she can speak Mandarin. That was such a turn on: I don't speak Chinese, but having traveled to many countries, I have a tremendous respect for anyone who learns languages and immerses herself in the culture. A worldly view is sexy.

We partied; a dream had indeed come true. But it's also the moments that followed that made me fall for her.

We laughed, cuddled, talked about cultures around the world, and puppies. Yes, puppies. The world was peaceful, the national debt ceiling crisis was in another world.

After our private party, we walked into the kitchen, and she sat with me as I had my "after sex" meal. By now, I wanted her all to myself (yes, I am a simple man).

The next morning, I returned for another party with her. The second time was even better - and by this time I was trying to figure out if I can just cash in my retirement to be with her for a long, long time.

But jokes aside, I truly enjoyed my time with her. I loved her giggles, her silliness, her smile, the way she laid beside me, the way she made me feel. For just a little while, my dream had become reality.

READ FULL REVIEW
    HERE

[​IMG]

Reviewed by 'JustHavingFun' on 9/11/11

I have visited the Ranches many times through the years and I have never done an outdate before so I figured it was time to give it a try to see how it goes. I was planning on going to the Camel Races this year and figured I’d ask Natalia to join me, I did notice her posts she was making about the Camel Races and she happily replied yes to the PMs I sent her. I have visited Natalia a couple times already and we do get along great so I thought she’d be a good choice for my first outdate and I definitely made the right decision there.

I arrived at the LR Saturday morning to meet with Natalia and take care of business for our date plus spend some quality alone time with her before it was off to the races, to say that she was excited would be the understatement of the year and I had the feeling that I was in for a very good day.

We got to Virginia City a bit early so we had some time for lunch and check out the city, all the while I felt really comfortable being with Natalia and it seemed like we were longtime friends and lovers just hanging out and having a great time together. I have been on many great dates through the years and I will say that this day will forever be burned in my memory as one of my best.

I have to say that for my first outdate I most definitely made a great decision on who to take out, Natalia is just a whole lot of fun to hang out with and really knows how to have a good time.

I was having a great time and didn’t want our date to end but it was time to come back down to earth so we headed back to the LR where I took a much needed shower before it was time to call an end to our date. I have done some overnighters before that were very successful evenings and now I can add an outdate to that list of experiences too.

READ FULL REVIEW
    HERE

[​IMG]

More reviews to come! Thank you to all the gentlemen who took the time to write a review of our time together, and thank you to all who took the time to read through this to get to know me better! I invite you to come visit me and write a review of your own!

xoxo All of my love... [smilie=i love you1.gif]

Natalia Qing

[smilie=i love you1.gif]

[​IMG]

More reviews below!

2. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

Re: Natalia Qing's Review Collection !!!

very deserving of great reviews! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

Reviewed by 'szuniga' on 03/06/2012

I had the time of my life with Natalia. She is one of the sweetest ladies I ever met. I look forward to spending more time with her soon.
    Natalia is such a classy lady and would recommend her to anyone. She is even more beautiful in person.

SZ

READ FULL REVIEW
    HERE

Reviewed by 'slednx' on 03/11/2012

The two hottest blonds, both with amazing, jaw dropping bodies, finally in a room with me. Where is the first stop with this steamy locomotive? The kissing junction of course! Natalia & me, Russia & Natalia, Russia & me, one, the other, switch, damn! I'm gonna derail if I don't start focusing soon.

Next stop: The Russia car service depot. Natalia will handle cleaning her upper body while I concentrate on the undercarriage. Only after her undercarriage has gone through my meticulous 10 point inspection do I allow it to leave the station and hit the tracks again. We position the cars of this train before we continue on our journey. The Russia car in the lead, the Natalia car in the middle followed by me from behind. We're off! Natalia is busy in the dining car while I am busy providing the momentum for this fast moving train. I've ridden the tracks before but never with a view like this? Wooot woot.....

Next stop: A short refueling stop and scenic overview. They both give my arms some attention for they will be busy during our next stop. I am the engineer and command them to start kissing, they willingly do. What a sight! My engine has cooled off enough, time to warm it back up. Natalia does so with her own amazing 10 point inspection of my undercarriage. Russia is busy making sure my upper body does not get neglected. We are ready and once again I position my beautiful cars. I will put the Russia car in front of me with the Natalia car riding parallel next to her. We're off!

Chug a chug a chug, this locomotive is up to full speed and I'm busy at the controls. Right arm stretched across the rail to make sure Natalia's undercarriage is being serviced. Russia's most certainly is, being pushed along by this locomotive. The two of them chafing kisses all the while. Multi-tasking has never been so much fun or pleasurable. My mind is racing, the sights, the sounds, the smells. Nothing can stop this runaway train!

The final stop: I am now lying on my back in the middle of the center track, each girl on both sides of me. My upper body and undercarriage now being cared for at the same time. The girls are now cheerleaders, hands busy, mouths busy, rooting my engine along.........I can see and feel the light at the end of this tunnel.....woot....wooot,woot!

Natalia and Russia, thank you so, so, so much for giving this guy the best three way in recent memory. It was so much fun and the views, my goodness the views couldn't have been better!

READ FULL REVIEW
    HERE

Reviewed by 'Robert_SoCal' on 03/24/2012

However, a completely unexpected discovery was to suddenly become upon me, at about this time - just as Lady Natalia Q was beginning to establish a growing reputation for exemplary service to her fortunate and discerning clientele - well beyond the call of duty :wink:

I investigated some more, and studied intently her Bio. What I found was simply astounding, as well as very enlightening, including a significant degree of uncanniness all in one neat package. :D

First and foremost was her model like beauty; right out of Vogue magazine :D Simply gorgeous, as well as being tall, slender, and blonde. :D On a secondary note, her "uncanniness" mentioned just briefly above, had to do with her rather youthful age - then at 24 years. :shock:

So, hear you have in a nutshell a gorgeous knockout, White American Blonde, highly educated, and well travelled, lady - not even a quarter century old yet, taking up more and more of my attention. The ultimate decision of course would be finalized by the perusing of a various number of "ranch reports" based upon the personal experiences of others while in her company. :wink: In addition, actually chatting with her via the message board and the exchange of provocative, sexy "come hither" photos, including various PM's proved to become vital in my final decision to set an appointment on 17 March, 2012 - just 4 months after joining the Bunnyranch/LRN/LRS community.

So on the aforementioned date of 17 March, 2012 - no longer willing to delay the "inevitable" if you may, I drove the nearly 9 hour grueling trek from L.A. to Carson City Nevada for a rendezvous with destiny. :D :D :D

And what fate God had bestowed on me that unique of all St. Patrick days!!! :D :D :mrgreen: 8)

READ FULL REVIEW
    HERE

Reviewed by 'Robert_SoCal' on 03/24/2012

A most poignant moment occurred when I abruptly was spanked in the rear by none other than Lady Qing herself. I considered that brief playful moment a most favorable omen indeed concerning my appointment the following day, which would prove to be one of the very best experiences of my life. :D :twisted: :twisted: :mrgreen:

So much for the plodding, sleepy narrative style of my report and high time for the more Smarmy aspects, you think? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

At 3:40 PM, 03/17/2012, the big day commences. I arrive and immediately greeted by Bradly, who was presently manning the entrance. Eventually, I end up sitting down on one of the very comfortable red couches and simply wait for the grand entrance of my personal empress of angelic eloquence. :D 8)

At around 4PM, the Angel of light arrives, arrayed in Lilac lingerie. :p 8) I am simply stunned by what I see before my adoring eyes. [smilie=happy.gif] :mrgreen:

We converse. We converse some more. I compliment her profusely. My heart begins to melt as a result :shock: :D

Off to the cashier we go....and just as swiftly...to her eloquently decorated, boudoir :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Natalia pretty much knew what I wanted as we gazed intensely into each others eyes. :D :mrgreen:
    At this point, I ended up expressing ALL of what was contained in my immortal soul and earthly desires. [smilie=happy.gif] [smilie=happy.gif] :twisted: :twisted:

We Deep Frenched kissed, laughed, giggled, cuddled, touched, and sensuously caressed one another in a cavalcade of unimaginably blinding bliss :D :D :D :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

In addition, we also traded silly jokes amongst the euphoria - at times Natalia would appear to nearly fall off her bed in hysterical laughter, with me only too obligingly in following her lead :lol: :lol: :lol: 8)

But Swiss time was running out, as in the dreaded intercom call to "rebook", since this particular party had been designed as a short time, no frills "ice breaking affair" :wink: :wink:

But no great loss of mood or ambience resulted, since the erotic fireworks were to continue for approximately 5 more minutes, given unexpectedly and very generously by Natalia. :mrgreen:

And then it was over...... But then again, it really wasn't for when we sauntered out into the parlor area, I could barely contain myself in all that cloud nine euphoria that I was presently experiencing :lol: :lol: :lol: 8) 8) 8)

What was to become really memorable, if not downright hysterical in that brief sequence of post-party "highs" was when Natalia instructed me to "please try to control yourself, we're in the parlor now", :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

OMG, that was sooooooooooooooo FUNNY and amusing to say the least. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :p :p :p

But I honestly couldn't help myself - after what I experienced?? Are you kidding me?? Natalia of course being all too gracious and understanding in my wacky behaviour in the midst of her infectious, trademark giggling. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nevertheless, we both continued to laugh and giggle in due course as we sat down at the bar with our drinks - but on a gradually lesser level of giddyness. :D :D

The post-party conversation went extremely well for me, and for her as well. :wink:

We conversed on a lot of interesting topics of the day, until it was time to say our collective good-byes - in the middle of one of the most romantic snowfalls that I've ever experienced in recent years. :D :D :D

How fortunate, and yet how timely this particular snowfall would augment such resounding timeless memories for me personally - since I have not visited the ranches in at least a 10 year span. :wink: :mrgreen:

READ FULL REVIEW
    HERE

Reviewed by 'Robert_SoCal' on 03/25/2012

Natalia Qing ( pronounced "ching" ) is an extraordinarily talented, highly intelligent and gifted, lady. Make no mistake about it. :p :p

In addition to the above accolades, Natalia is also a very classy and refined individual of the highest quality. :D :D

It is the combination of these talents that make "Lady Natalia" one of the rarest of gems that I have been privileged to partake with, especially given her very youthful age. :wink:

I am also of the opinion that Natalia has without a doubt a very bright future ahead of her - given these aforementioned talents :) :wink:

No doubt she will utilize the valuable experience gained by working at the very professional environs of the LRN, and carry that into a life of even more prosperity and success. :wink: 8)

And that's pretty much the end of my narrative..... :p :p I thoroughly enjoyed writing about an experience that has touched the inner fibers of my heart and soul :D :D

And lastly, I do intend to book another visit - a much longer session for a dose of even more grandiose fireworks, if that can be imagined :lol: 8)

READ FULL REVIEW
    HERE

Reviewed by 'doubled' on 03/28/2012

It was a difficult week for me this trip and I had originally planned on seeing Natalia Thursday afternoon. I was staying in Reno this trip and Wednesday night I started feeling pretty bad. By early Thursday morning..I could barely talk. I still don't know for sure if it was allergies or a cold but I knew there was no way I could risk giving anything to the folks at the ranches. So I called right away and did what I thought I would never do..CANCEL MY PARTY WITH NATALIA.. if that doesn't put you into a state of depression..nothing will. Natalia was so sweet, gracious and concerned for me. I honestly thought my trip was done and considered getting an early flight back to Texas.

After consulting with friends..I loaded up on every over the counter remedy I could find and then slept the whole day Thursday. By Friday morning I was feeling 99% better but still a little off. By Friday night I was feeling real good and that's when I got a message from Natalia checking on me...the next thing I know I'm headed to the Love Ranch just to see how things go.

Natalia is so smoking hot and when I saw her in that painted on bikini my little freight train started running.

It's now about 11pm and Natalia already has me locked in her spell... after having a great time with everyone in the parlor..Natalia and I head back to her beautiful room where she has some Garth Brooks playing...she knows I love country :wink:

Things started moving pretty fast (more like a blurr) and any doubt I had about my performance after the bug I had was quickly resolved...the little head was in charge now and he wanted out of his cage. Natalia is so fun, cute and full of giggles that the time just flew by. I can't even remember how long we were together..but It was a long time and I was totally drained. When I finally looked around for my clothes..the room was trashed!..all the covers from the bed were on the floor and our clothes were scattered everywhere. We started picking up stuff and sorting things. My underwear were missing in action and after 10 minutes of looking for them I was considering donating them to the Love Ranch and going home commando :shock: .

Luckily Natalia found them way under the bed and all was right with the world :D

After thinking I was done and the trip was in the tank, Natalia delivered about the best party I had ever had. I made it back to the hotel at about 5:30am...what a night!

Thanks for a fantastic night Natalia...you were just what I needed and I'm so glad things finally worked out like they did..it absolutely made my trip.

Hugs [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

DD

READ FULL REVIEW
    HERE

Reviewed by 'JustHavingFun' on 04/02/2012

This adventure that I've been on for about the last 8 months started when I decided to meet a lovely young lady named Natalia Qing in August of last year. Through those months we have had a number of different parties. We've had a great outdate to the Virginia City Camel Races, a few in the VIP room, some fast and furious quickie parties and also many that would start out slow and sensual with the tempo gradually building up in intensity as the party progresses.

This past weekend we had our 30th party and I am here to tell you it was nothing less than spectacular. From starting out with long slow sensual kisses while standing by the bed just to get things under way, moving on to the bed to continue kissing with lots of body contact and both of our hands exploring each other, in no time all this activity got me to standing at attention. After a short time of Natalia doing some great oral I couldn't wait any longer and told her to climb aboard, I got the feeling she was more than happy to take that ride. After some time just the sight of her enjoying herself was enough to send me over the top and the ending of our first round was rather explosive. During my recovery period we continued on with more kissing, cuddling, a great massage, and a lot of playful activities until I was ready to go again. With round 2 under way all I'll say is when we are together things tend to work out really well and all I am focusing on is this drop dead gorgeous lady I happen to be lucky enough to be spending some quality time with.

After 30 dates with Natalia it seems like I can't get enough of this girl and I am kind of addicted to her with no cure in sight and definitely not looking for one. I am looking forward to spending many more days and evenings with Natalia while we continue to explore new experiences together.

Looking forward to seeing you again Bebe and next up is the Kama Sutra party that you've talked about, gives me something to look forward to.
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

READ FULL REVIEW
    HERE

Reviewed by 'JustHavingFun' on 04/11/2012

Tuesday morning I ended up deleting my last review I wrote thinking I wanted to edit it a bit since it seemed a bit too lame and serious in spots, it got worse so I hit delete thinking I'd be able to get back to it but that didn't happen. Decided this morning to restore the review back to the way it was and repost it, Natalia and I shared what I'll just say was a rather incredible experience that evening and it was one of those that I just couldn't keep to myself.
    Here's the review once again as I originally wrote it.

I have now seen Natalia 31 times in the past 8 months and have written a few reviews of our parties in that time, I am sure many wonder how it came to be that I'd be seeing her almost exclusively. I could go into a long drawn out review stating my reasons why but I'll try and keep it simple and not get too long winded and boring.

It is really very simple, it's like that feeling you get when your with a long time lover that you happen to click with and everything really works well when your together plus your so comfortable with each other, that's what I have found with Natalia and it just keeps me coming back for more. Every time I visit with her we always tend to bring something new into our parties along with some regular favorite stuff that we like to share together.

For our 31st party we booked the VIP room, we were kind of using this as a continuation from our 30th party since we had planned on utilizing the VIP room then but it happened to be occupied that night. After we got our rounds of drinks and returned to the room I am here to tell you that is when the fun started. We were all over the room that night, from starting out on the bed getting back into an arch position that we ended our 30th party with, quite the explosive first ending in that position for me, got way too excited. After a short break for a bit of a massage while we strategized our next positions to try out we were off to using the sex swing for a couple different activities, I've been wanting to try the swing out with her and I was definitely not disappointed in it, too much fun. Moving on to using the various chairs and amenities available since they all looked so inviting including the red sex chair next to the tub, I've been wanting to use that one also since the first time I saw it, I loved every minute of it. All through this night while we tried the various positions we came up with there was so much laughter, joking around and just a lot of great fun with Natalia and her playful nature that it's no wonder why I can't seem to get enough. Just like when I found myself speechless after our 6th party, (which also happened to be in the VIP room) this night also left that same impression on me for a few days after, hence the reason it's taken me some time to write this review.

In closing this review I tried my best to keep it fairly clean but still give others a little taste of just how exciting a party can be with this incredible lady Miss Natalia, if the chemistry is there when you get together you could quite possibly be in for an experience that just might happen to be one of the best of your life both in and out of the bedroom.

Bebe, I can't wait to get together with you again!!!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

READ FULL REVIEW
    HERE

Reviewed by 'thunderstorm' on 05/30/2012

Natalia showed up for our party. Wow.

Natalia, is more beautiful than her pictures. She has a perfect figure. Beautiful breasts and behind. She has a beautiful waist in perfect proportion to her slim figure. Natalia was a more aggressive lover than any other lady I have been with. I was surprised. It was pleasant though. We had dinner halfway though our party. The bartender was playing with different ideas and made a beergarita for the three of us for free! It was good and I don't drink often. I enjoyed both ladies after dinner. Our party ended and we watched the eclipse by pool.

READ FULL REVIEW
    HERE

Reviewed by 'sighkai' on 06/04/2012

Literally! I think she left a mark on me (okay, not really), but it hurt so good. This was truly a memorable party, and not because she went all Twilight on me. I think the anticipation had been building as we had communicated through pm's and in person a few times before. Natalia has always been kind and courteous; she also has this giggle that is completely infectious. You really can't help but have a good time when you're with her, partying or not. Aside from these things she is beautiful, has legs for days, a cute toosh, and a playfulness about her that is something you kind of have to experience in person. It's easy to see why some people have already partied with her 30+ times. I am looking forward to partying with her again once I find my garlic necklace.

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

READ FULL REVIEW
    HERE

4. Ms Jill
    Chat with Me

Ms Jill Active Member

It's great to have these all in spot! I'm not surprised that these reviews are overwhelmingly positive, you're great!

5. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

Aww, thanks, Jill! I appreciate the supportive words.. Of course, you know I love you too [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

xoxo

Natalia

6. Re: Natalia Qing's Review Collection !!!

Ahhhhh....you rock Natalia...even to Garth Brooks [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

DD

7. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

As do you... It was so fun when you came to visit! We all miss you [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. Ms Jill
    Chat with Me

Ms Jill Active Member

I can't wait to read more. I love living vicariously through our board members and reading about their parties with you. We're going to have to work out a two girl with someone REALLY soon.

9. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

Yes! I will have to add this to my October Specials ~ The Jill & Natalia Experience [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif]

10. Ms Jill
    Chat with Me

Ms Jill Active Member

Count me in! I can't wait to experience the Jill and Natalia experience. :)

11. Re: Natalia Qing's Review Collection !!!

Nice collection, hope to see more

Alway Willing,

Veronica

12. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

Thanks, Veronica! I've got more to add, hopefully I'll get this updated today [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

Thanks sweetie!

14. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

Sounds like fun!

15. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

You're always gone too soon from the ranch.. Need more of you! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. Ms Jill
    Chat with Me

Ms Jill Active Member

I'll be back soon enough, no worries. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

17. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

Yay! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif]

18. Ms Jill
    Chat with Me

Ms Jill Active Member

Can't wait to read more reviews about our resident Mandarin speaker and tall, hot blonde. :p

19. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

You're too sweet, love! I added a few more reviews to this thread today [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

20. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] New reviews added today November 1st. Thank you to everyone who took the time to write a review, and to everyone who is reading them and getting to know me better!

21. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

Looking forward to writing a review one of these days :)

22. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

Soon enough! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

23. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

Re: --->Natalia Qing's **Review Collection** Updated 11/04

yes very soon

24. Re: --->Natalia Qing's **Review Collection** Updated 11/04

I would like to add a review!! I met Natalia and Ruby Rae at Dennis's B-Day party for the first time and recieved and impromptu lap dance from the two of them back stage. A+!!! :)

25. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

Hahahaha I'm so happy you remembered [smilie=hot over you.gif] Such fun! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

26. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

Can't wait, Kevin! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

27. Re: --->Natalia Qing's **Review Collection** Updated 11/04

Psssssstt...... can this review thread handle the heat from a certain review written about the Queen of Bliss? I heard the author only writes what he knows, he NEVER exaggerates the truth, he doesn't need to with this girl.

28. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

29. Re: --->Natalia Qing's **Review Collection** Updated 11/04

If THINKING alike was our only common thing we shared, my truck would have a lot less miles on it and my bank account would be a lot larger. Non je ne regrette rien...... Look it up babe, it's French and I mean it.

30. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

how sweet [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

31. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

Re: --->Natalia Qing's **Review Collection** Updated 11/14/11

Reviews Updated 11/07/11

32. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

Thank you all for taking the time to read my reviews and get to know me better! I invite you to come in and enjoy my end of the month specials for November. Read all about it HERE.

XOXO

Natalia

33. GillianSloan
    Chat with Me

GillianSloan Well-Known Member

What a lovely lady to have on your arm.

34. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

Thank you, my love! xoxo [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif]

35. Re: --->Natalia Qing's **Review Collection** Updated 11/14/11

Great reviews Natalia, you seem like a very intelligent and fun lady. [smilie=hot over you.gif]