The AMAZING Ms Ruby Rae + BunnyRanch /LoveRanch Tour 4/21&22

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by scrt_sqrl, Apr 26, 2012.

1. Ummm…WOW!! AMAZING!

This could be a real short, two word review, but I think people around here are getting used to my 73 paragraph posts!

After what was an unbelievable first experience back on 2/29, I had to get back to see Ruby as soon as I could work it out. Your first time to Disneyland is always amazing, but as you become more familiar with it, it takes on a different feel and you can’t wait to go again and experience it in a different way.

I stopped at the Love Ranch on Saturday night for a quick drink and visit. I didn’t realize that Saturday night is Karaoke Night at The Love Ranch and even though I had no intention of singing, the lovely and sweet (and persuasive) Ms Jade FORCED ME TO SING!! My apologies to Ms Tammy Wynette and Mr Neil Diamond, because their songs have never been sung so horribly. Hopefully my yodeling didn’t distract any ongoing parties. Now guys, even if you are not a fan of karaoke, you need to see the Love Ranch ladies sing! WOW! I think that house is fun 24/7/365!

After all the fun at The Love Ranch, I stopped at The Bunny Ranch to check it out. It was so cool to meet so many of the ladies from TV and the boards like Caressa (who was especially sweet! xoxoxo), Barbie, Tatyana, Cami and Mr. Dennis Hof. I know I am a customer, but all of them made a guy that they had never met before very welcome. After seeing a number of Cathouse episodes, it was a bit surreal to be right there! I would have spent more time but I had to rest up for…

SUNDAY’S MAIN EVENT! THE REMATCH OF SS AND THE FIRECRACKER!

I have said this before, but I cannot say enough GREAT things about Ruby inside and outside of the bedroom. It was only our second time together but she made me feel like a true regular. I felt like I was spending quality time with my “friend with benefits”. We chatted about our last couple of months, I gave her a couple little gifts I brought along and then it was time!! Guys….Ruby’s Specials ROCK! She was even nice enough to try on the dress that I brought and HOLY COW! Ruby Vibe all over! Nothing beats a gorgeous girl with a gorgeous figure wearing a gorgeous dress that fits her personality as well as her body.

Now, I don’t really “hanky panky” and tell, but I totally agree with her other clients that have mentioned that Ruby must never have an off day in the bedroom, without going into all of the details…..AMAZING! Party with Ruby once, you WILL have an unbelievable time; party a second time with her and I am seriously having a hard time finding the words to describe how she made me feel! Being I kind of snuck away from my friends and work to head out to The Ranch, I am going to have a hard time explaining the smile that won’t come off of my face! (Imagine, if you can, Tom Hanks in “Big” going back to work after his first time!) And even after our party, Ruby made it a point to sit and chat at the bar before I had to make my trip back to the airport. She really takes all the aspects of her parties seriously. For me, the whole Ruby Experience is more than just a party. What a few months ago I thought was just going to be a sexual experience has turned into a really great time on so many other levels, and Ruby excels at all of them.

Ms. Ruby, you are an amazingly sweet, smart and sexy woman! Our time, even though it’s not nearly as frequent as I would like it to be, has been special. I look forward to our next encounter.

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

And thanks to all the other lades there that made my weekend, you girls don’t get enough credit for all that you do!

[smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

2. Re: The AMAZING Ms Ruby Rae + BunnyRanch /LoveRanch Tour 4/2

Glad to hear you had a great time with "Ruby Rae the Firecracker"! You know why I call her that? Well, a FIRECRACKER is a small explosive device, Squirrel, you know that, though :wink: . She's a blast, I am glad you are finding out that she truly does not "have an off night in the bedroom".

Yes, the Love Ranch is a lot of fun, I was there that Saturday night as well. Karaoke was, well, quite the experience :wink: Did you see me singing "Little Red Corvette" by Prince? :D

3. Re: The AMAZING Ms Ruby Rae + BunnyRanch /LoveRanch Tour 4/2

NO!! Did you see me!??!?!? I only had 1 drink all weekend, but I may have missed because I was busy checking out other things!

4. Re: The AMAZING Ms Ruby Rae + BunnyRanch /LoveRanch Tour 4/2

5. Re: The AMAZING Ms Ruby Rae + BunnyRanch /LoveRanch Tour 4/2

Great review squirrel, and glad to hear you had another fun time!

By the way, if I wouldn't of had to cancel my trip, I would've been there that same saturday you were there! I'm sure I would've got talked into singing as well...those beautiful ladies have a way of getting a guy to do stuff like that! :lol:

MusicMan

6. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

Re: The AMAZING Ms Ruby Rae + BunnyRanch /LoveRanch Tour 4/2

I am sure you will find good excuses for that big smile on your face Sqrl [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    Ruby has that effect on people, look at me :D
    I must say that I DID NOT FORCE YOU into singing. It was just a little push :mrgreen:
    You were great and we can't wait for you to come back. You are always welcome here and in Ruby's bedroom :wink: [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. Re: The AMAZING Ms Ruby Rae + BunnyRanch /LoveRanch Tour 4/2

Uh huh...Ms Ruby and I already discussed this. A lady like you is virtually impossible to turn down! :D

GREAT to hear that I am welcome at BOTH! :mrgreen: I much look forward to my return!! 3 months is a LONG TIME!

8. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

nataliaqing Well-Known Member

Woahhh... you karaoked? I am upset I didn't witness this.. :twisted:

9. Re: The AMAZING Ms Ruby Rae + BunnyRanch /LoveRanch Tour 4/2

Our last party was soooo soo soooooo good! It was awesome to see you again and I had a really great time. You are an astounding guy! I can't wait until our next time together, and like I've told ya, the parties are just going to get better and better! Kisses!

10. crumbie
    Chat with Me

crumbie Active Member

ok, so, I know all that was you saying that you had a great time, but I all read "don't be at the love ranch on a saturday" :wink: :mrgreen:

11. Re: The AMAZING Ms Ruby Rae + BunnyRanch /LoveRanch Tour 4/2

Oh em gee! I get to see you so soon! Only a matter of days!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

RubyRae Well-Known Member

Secret Squirrel! I love reading your past reviews. They are so full of excitement and make me think back to really fun times :)

13. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

Thank you so much for the review, secret squirrel! A great guy with a big heart :)

[​IMG]

14. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

15. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]
    [smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif]

16. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]