Ruby Rae - Brains, Beauty, Humor and Sex Appeal

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Spartan Fan, Sep 1, 2012.

1. Spartan Fan
    Chat with Me

Spartan Fan Well-Known Member

I had not met Ruby face to face prior to my recent ranch visit, but had gotten to know her a little through Live Chat, reading her posts and seeing her pictures on the message board.

One night while I was flirting with Ruby Booby (my old nickname for her), I told her that I had an upcoming trip to MLBR and LRN and that I would not only love to meet her, but that I wanted to party with her as well. We agreed that we would make it happen and that I would catch up with her at the LRN to set a day and time since my visit was for 6 days and I was a "sure thing" and I didn't want her to miss out on an appointment that might come along for her.

I dropped by the LRN on my second day and finally had the pleasure of meeting Ruby face to beautiful face (hers being the beautiful face). I have always been attracted to women with beauty, intelligence and the ability to make me laugh. I knew Ruby had those traits in abundance and thought I might be nervous when I met her face to face for the first time, but found that her 1,000 watt smile put me at ease immediately. We talked for quite awhile since it was during the day which is usually less busy than it is at night.

I found Ruby to be so personable, sweet and just plain nice. I knew that she would be gorgeous, but as beautiful as her pictures are, they don't begin to depict her loveliness. Ruby has such a personable manner and her sharp mind and humor were great icebreakers. I had to be on my toes to attempt to keep up with her, but found her to be both engaging and hot as balls at the same time.

We decided that Ruby would be the last party of my trip and knew that waiting to be with her for several more days would build the anticipation and that appealed to me.

On the day of our party, I arrived early and was in the parlor when Ruby arrived. We laughed when it turned out that we had both dressed in orange. Me in my loud orange Aloha shirt and Ruby in a cute orange dress. I chatted with a few of the lovely ladies in the parlor as Ruby went to get ready for our party.

When Ruby entered the parlor after getting ready, my sexual tension was at fever pitch! We negotiated quickly, booked the party and headed to the VIP room. I have to admit that I gasped out loud while watching Ruby undress. The sight of that is beyond me being able to put into words. It is a thing of beauty and perfection.

Ruby is a wonderful lover with skills that will guarantee an adventure that will be both passionate and tender. Ruby is the personification of what I consider to be the GFE party. She is often described as the girl next door and I would agree with that, providing you live next door to the Playboy Mansion.

Not only was my party with Ruby passionate it was also fun and filled with laughter. I called her baby at one point and then asked if that was OK since I know not every girl likes that term. She said she had not been called that before and liked it so we decided that my new nickname for her would be Ruby Booby Baby.

Thanks you for such a wonderful party, Ruby Booby Baby and I can't wait for our next time.

If you have not had the chance to party with Ruby, make sure you correct that situation ASAP. If you have had the good fortune to have partied with her, do it again...and soon!

Dave

2. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

Excellent review Dave!!! :wink:

[smilie=happy.gif]
    Al

3. Great Review

You know I love Smart ladies.

4. Great review! Ruby is alot of fun!

5. pantera
    Chat with Me

pantera Well-Known Member

Ruby seems like a great gal! [smilie=happy.gif]

6. jestr
    Chat with Me

jestr Active Member

Great review Dave, Ruby is a fantastic girl to get to know, let alone party with!

7. I have to agree with this statement.

8. AWWW! :) Spartan! What a great review. It was so awesome spending time with you. Talking in the parlor a couple days prior, talking at the bar before our party, THE PARTY, and then the downtime afterwards :) You were so awesome and a lot of fun! Plus, pretty skilled with that tongue of yours ;) I can't wait to see you again! Hurry back.

xoxo
    Ruby Booby Baby

9. GREAT REVIEW! Well, I guess it is kind of obvious who my favorite lady at the LRN is, and all of those points in your review are exactly why! She is truly a special person.

10. Ok Spartan don't get excited because Miss Ruby

said you are pretty skilled with your tongue :shock:

She probably was talking about you talking all the time :shock: (LOL)

11. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

Great review Dave of a truly beautiful woman.

12. Spartan Fan
    Chat with Me

Ruby Booby Baby,

Remember when I told you what a great guy Grand Dad is?

I lied.

Dave

13. Haha :lol:

14. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

breastlvr Well-Known Member

Fantastic review of one fantastic lady!! :D

15. LOL! You guys crack me up! :)

16. Nothing wrong with some good conversation! :D

17. Thank you very very much, scrt_sqrl :) [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

RubyRae Well-Known Member

Hahaha :) Silly boys! I like conversation, but I like other things tongues can do too ;)

19. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

So excited to have a reunion with you, Spartan!

[​IMG]

JustCurious4Now likes this.
  20. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

21. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

I see you are trying to give him a heart attack with that picture :)
    Let me see him before that lol

ROADRUNNER J likes this.
  22. She is truly a simply ravishing woman! [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

23. Spartan Fan
    Chat with Me

Thanks for looking out for me, Jade!

Dave

24. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Grand Dad Gone Wild likes this.
  25. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]