A Special Special with the Special Ruby Rae

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by scrt_sqrl, Aug 8, 2012.

1. Well, it was time for old SS to head back out west and it’s become nearly impossible to not divert to see my favorite lady!!

I checked with Ruby about her schedule and set up for 2 visits while I was passing through town. What made the plan even better is that shortly after I made my appointments, Ruby announced her specials for August. Anyone who sees my posts here or my other reviews know how much I enjoy talking with her as much as I enjoy our party time. Well, the perfect August special came about and I was able to enjoy a GREAT meal along with my special friend. When I arrived at the Ranch, Ruby was dressed in a gorgeous little black dress with a polka dot pattern. I wish I had a picture to post, the sight is definitely stuck in my head. (Actually, check @rubyraelrn on Twitter...there's a picture on there!) It’s been a long time since I have spent this kind of quality time with a quality girl, and even though there weren’t many people to see us come in or leave, any guy would be proud to be seen out with her. Her classy sexiness MUST turn heads!

Dinner was delicious, but honestly, it is hard to eat when you know what is coming up later that evening! We shared a dessert (just a hint, Ruby is not big on coconut!) and headed back to the Ranch. What happened there went beyond my wildest dreams…AGAIN! I don’t ask for much out of the ordinary at my parties, but everything that happens is always beyond great! I mean, I fly half way across the country to spend time with this girl, which should sum it up! Being this was our third time around, I think we have gotten more in tune with each other and let’s just say our parties are more explosive each time! I was literally speechless for a while after, which is something Ruby hasn’t seen in me before! (She probably wishes I would shut up!) And since our visit, ummmm.....there has definitely been a boost in my "drive", (Kinda stinks, c'mon Dennis - Love Ranch Chicago! Our state needs the money!)

I got to go back to the hotel to rest for the night and Ruby got to go home and work on homework (BOO!) . We arranged a bit shorter, late morning visit the next day. Honestly, I was still in heaven when I woke up the next morning and I was honestly a bit worried about my recovery from the events from the night before. That girl took a lot out of me in the best of ways! Well…no problem there! Ruby can get me going pretty easily! And again, another explosive party! Even though I can’t come out to party frequently, I never leave unsatisfied. And if you can only party with Ruby once, its STILL one of the best times you will ever have. No matter what the situation, Ruby has always done whatever she could to make sure I left a happy camper.

Then it was time to go on and finish the rest of my West Coast vacation. Ruby had other things to do in her own life after our party, but even though I knew she needed to get going, she never rushed me out the door and was really sweet about spending some quality cool down time before she had to leave.

It will probably be a while, but I will be back. (Ok, who am I crappin', ALREADY making mental plans!) Each party with Ruby seems to take things to another level, both personally and sexually and I look forward to seeing things continue to grow. She is one of the sweetest, smartest, sexiest girls I have met in a LONG time and I am happy that I found her and happy to be a client!

See ya soon Sweetie Sweets!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. Yea baby, you get her Squirrel!

3. Thanks Slednx! She is definitely a lady who has it ALL together!

4. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

Great review.... and NO coconut... check! :lol:

[smilie=happy.gif]
    Al

5. Haha, no coconut indeed! I had a GREAT Time with you on BOTH occasions! Dinner was really fun :D As were the intimate times back at the ranch! I am glad you have gotten so comfortable with me, it makes me feel good :) I can't wait fo our next rendezvous together! xoxoxoxoxo

6. Sweetie, you I think you are EXCELLENT at making people feel comfortable around you. I always have been comfortable with you, but as you once said to me: "each party brings progress" and we are progressing nicely! I think most of the Reno/Carson/Lake Tahoe area heard that! ;-)

Stay sweet Sweetie Sweets!

p.a. How about a Christmas Party??? :D

7. Great review SS!

8. For some reason, I haven't seen this review yet SS, so I'm glad that I found it! And it was indeed a great review, too! And how awesome that you got to do an outdate with her! That must've been something else (even without the coconut, LOL!)!

And I totally know what you mean about "already making mental plans" as soon as you get back from a trip to see Ruby again! She has that kind of effect on a guy...just like making a guy scatter-brained and speechless after a party with her, LOL!

MusicMan

9. Hehe, are you going to dress up like Sandy Claws? Sorry, I have Nightmare Before Christmas stuck in my head :D

10. THIS IS HALLOWEEN, HALLOWEEN, HALLOWEEN! ;-)

Yes, Christmas role playing! I will dress like Sandy Claws and you can sit on my lap and I will decide if you have been naughty or nice...Ms Ruby, what do YOU think that you've been?

11. Haha, well we didn't do this, but you sure were like Sandy Claws with all your gifts! :D

12. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

RubyRae Well-Known Member

And another one of my favorite reviews :) thank you, ss!

[​IMG]

14. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

15. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. PhoenixRising
    Chat with Me

PhoenixRising Well-Known Member

this gals is majic creating a special of a special wrapped in a special ;)

17. RubyRae
    Chat with Me