Ruby/Kimberly - fun with friends :)

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by jestr, Jun 15, 2015.

1. jestr
    Chat with Me

jestr Active Member

Ever since the last time I had a party with both of these lovely ladies, I knew I had to repeat the fun. We had negotiated the party the day before, so when I showed up, we were able to get right to the outdate that we had planned. We left the ranch and headed over to the GoldDust for some food, and then to go bowling. It turned out that the lanes were all booked up, but we were able to head to another alley, and had a great time. Both ladies did a great job, and Ruby even hit multiple strikes in the middle of the game. She made it a close game all the way to the end and had fun doing that. It is always fun to see the ladies in another light, besides just at the ranch.

After bowling we headed back to the love ranch for the real party to begin. We headed into the VIP room to start things. We began things off with a nice bath, its always nice to be surrounded by the ladies in there. We then moved onto the bed, and continued the fun there. Ruby had some things with her and wanted to try out a few things before we got started with the rest of our fun. You will have to visit her, to find out what she likes to do ;) We then got started with all the fun that these two wonderful ladies can provide. I left very satisfied and enjoy every moment I spend with them.

It was another great party, and I look forward to even more time with both of them :)

2. Oh come on! We all know I let you win at bowling.... ;) We had such a great time with you, as usual! Glad we have so much fun together. In and out of the bedroom :) Can't wait to see you again. Please hurry back, love!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. jestr
    Chat with Me

jestr Active Member

I'm working the best I can to get back out there soon. But as far as you letting me win, I didn't actually say who won or lost the game ;)

4. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

Awesome review, Jestr! Those two lovely ladies are always a good time.

5. spanky1234
    Chat with Me

spanky1234 Well-Known Member

Great to see you had a great time with the both of them. I loved the one on one with Ruby and Kimberly. I have not yet tried the 2 of them together in a party yet. But, seeing that you had a great time with the both of them. I am leaning toward that way.

6. Hahaha! I totally messed that up!

7. Kimberly Love
    Chat with Me

Kimberly Love Well-Known Member

Thank you so much for the review, Jestr. I had such a great time with you and Ruby. I will admit that when we found out we could not bowl at the first place I was super bummed, so glad we found somewhere else to go! Our outdate was so much fun and it got even better when we got back to the ranch and spent time together in the room. :D You are such an awesome guy and I always enjoy my time with you!

8. Kimberly Love
    Chat with Me

Thanks, Jade! You are always always always so sweet!

9. Jestr, you couldn't have picked two better ladies!

10. Kimberly Love
    Chat with Me

Awww! Thanks! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. RihannaLovely
    Chat with Me

RihannaLovely Well-Known Member

Wow you sound like a LOT of fun!

2 girl outdates are dream parties. :)

12. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

jestr likes this.
  13. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

RubyRae Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

jestr likes this.
  14. dt07
    Chat with Me

dt07 Active Member

I miss Kimberly. :(
    Adding Ruby to the mix is just mind blowing ;)

15. tahoebigbear
    Chat with Me

tahoebigbear Well-Known Member

I had a great casual Friday morning with Ruby and we both miss Kimberly. :)

dt07 likes this.
  16. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

Miss her too, but so glad @RubyRae is here

jestr, dt07 and tahoebigbear like this.
  17. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

tahoebigbear and jestr like this.
  18. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]
    [smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif]

tahoebigbear likes this.