Ruby Rae: "The Ruby Vibe Marathon" - Parties 9-15 (pics)

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by MusicMan, Jul 8, 2012.

1. Every trip out to the ranches, I try to switch things up a bit from my previous trips. And for this particular trip, the "switching things up a bit" turned into "The Ruby Vibe Marathon"! This marathon (and yes, it is a workout!) consists of 7 days at the ranches...and 7 parties with Ruby, one each day! And what a fun time that week was! It was a lot of fun seeing Ruby again, and I enjoyed my time with her very much. And like I've said before, she really is a unique woman with her own "Ruby Vibe"...as others who have met her already know, and those that will meet her in the future will soon find out.

Anyway, as always, I had a wonderful and fun time with Ruby. :D That includes everything from the fun conversations, to the cuddling after the parties, to being talked into singing kareoke songs (more on that in a bit), to the "pinky shakes", to trying to decide what outfit to pick for each party, to the smoke flowing out of my brain as I continued trying to decide what outfit to pick from all her sexy outfits(!), to the always fun parties, to the silly and fun joking around, and last but certainly not least, to just being in the company of "The Ruby Vibe" once again.

Some of the highlights of this "marathon" included Ruby wearing her black stockings outfit for our first party, and when I saw her walking up to greet me that first day, it was so nice to see her beautiful, pleasant smile greeting me...plus it felt like seeing a friend again. She posts a lot, so there's always that familiarity when I see her. On that day, and throughout the week, we got to talking about all kinds of stuff, and it's always a lot of fun listening to what she has to say about all kinds of subjects.

Another highlight was taking a trip down memory lane, as the first time I met Ruby in June of last year, she was wearing a really cute, colorful floral bikini that just screamed "summer time"! So, I requested that floral bikini outfit this trip, and when she walked out to greet me, I had to smile, as that outfit brought back some memories from that day. And for the party, as well as all the parties, everything felt so relaxed, comfortable, and fun!

[​IMG]
    One of Ruby's summer outfits, the floral bikini!

Of course, I requested her purple babydoll outfit for another party, as it's obvious that I like that outfit with all my silly posts about it! And before this party, Ruby made a reference that sounded like something happened to the purple babydoll that put it out of commission...Oh no! :cry: But thankfully, she calmed me down and made sure it was clear that everything was fine and dandy with the outfit. WHEW! :D That was a close one... :wink: :lol:

[​IMG]
    Ruby's purple babydoll outfit and her beautiful smile! That combo gets me every time!

Another highlight was when I brought an idea "to the table" (or should I say "to the bed"!) of a "Spoil Princess Ruby" party. Now there's a different idea I have of bringing in another lady to really spoil her, but for this party, I would do my best to do the "spoiling"! Let's just say that it was A LOT of fun, and I'm hoping that it made Ruby a very happy camper! :wink: I made sure we had extra time to really enjoy ourselves, by booking more time than normal, and when it was over, I was exhausted, happy, content, relaxed, and smiling. :D And after some cuddling that I enjoy so much, we headed out to the parlor, where kareoke night was going in full swing!

As we sat down in the parlor, Ruby asked me: "So, are you going to sing some songs tonight?" I was a little shy about it, and politely declined, saying that maybe I would sing some songs next trip. That's the moment when Ruby pulled out the stops, and did they ever work! :shock: First, she gave me what I now call "The Ruby Vibe Look". It's the look where, she wants to be nice and friendly and all, but it's obvious that you just said something that didn't exactly jive in the mind of The Ruby Vibe! Then she says, "Well, when Secret Squirrel was here, he didn't want to sing either. But even HE sang two songs." I knew right then and there that it was all over, and there was no getting out of singing. I couldn't let the beautiful ladies at the ranch down...and I couldn't let down The Squirrel either, out of respect for him belting out some tunes when he was there. So, I gave in, and the very next thing I know, the name "MusicMan" appears on the song list sheet that's circulating throughout the parlor, with two songs next to my name. And it wasn't a song later either, that the next thing I know, I'm now standing up in front of all these beautiful ladies with a microphone in my hand, hearing the opening bars to Johnny Cash's "I Walk the Line" blaring over the speakers! Then the thought hit me, "how in the heck did I get talked into this, anyway?! :shock: Darn, these ladies are GOOD at getting a guy to do stuff!" Anyway, I settled in and did my best to make Johnny proud of singing one of his signature tunes, and to put on a show for everybody in the parlor. Afterword, I was happy that I did get up there and sing, and ended up having such a blast that night, that I even sang two more songs: Johnny Cash's "Ring of Fire" and The Doors' "Light My Fire." Let me say this: kareokee night is SO MUCH FUN, that I cannot wait to get back in August and sing some more songs! :D Plus it was a total blast to see everybody sing their songs. I even saw Ruby sing her very first kareoke song. After the song, the DJ (who is a really cool cat) announced that "Ruby is no longer a kareoke virgin." Everybody got a good laugh out of that! Just a very, very memorable night. And thank you to Ruby and the ladies for talking me into singing, I'm SO HAPPY now that I got talked into it! :mrgreen:

[​IMG]
    Ruby wearing her white outfit before the kareoke night started - she could talk anybody into singing, trust me on that!

Then there was the party where, several times earlier, Ruby got a little frustrated with a piece of her hair, as there's one strand that's not quite long enough to always fit back and stay in a ponytail. Well, she just got done putting her hair into a ponytail, and when she leaned down to get closer to my face, that piece of hair came out at the last second, and went right in between our lips, just as we were starting the party! That was so funny that we couldn't stop laughing for a while! :lol:

Another funny thing happened before another party, where I asked her what outfit she posted pictures for her "Itty Bitty Bikini Wednesday"? I was shocked when she said the cheetah/leopard outfit! What an irony, as I honestly was all set to request that one just a few moments later! I remembered that outfit from one of her first photo shoots, and always thought it fit her vibe and look really well.

Well, I enjoyed my time with Ruby very much, and "The Ruby Vibe Marathon" turned out to be one heck of a week, one that included a workout that didn't feel like "work" at all! It seems like the more you get to know Ruby, the better the time with her is. And the parties are always consistently fun, and they even get better and better over time - which is saying a lot because from our very first party, it was a really fun time!

Well, I was "one scattered-brained MusicMan" when the week was over! And what a fun, memorable week it was!

And thank you Ruby for a wonderful, fun time as always! I always appreciate all the little things you do to make for such a fun time being with you! It was nice seeing you again, and fun chatting with you again. I'm already looking forward to returning again in August, and can't wait to see you then! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

MusicMan

2. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

Excellent post MM!!!! WOW... a week of Ruby?..... NICE!!!!!! :wink:

[smilie=happy.gif]
    Al

3. Awesome review, and gorgeous photos!

4. Yes, it was nice to FINALLY get my reviews and pics up! It's been tough the last couple of weeks, as I really wanted to get to posting, but there were so many other things going on that it just wasn't possible until a little bit ago...

Anyway, glad you like the review! I did try to make it different than my other reviews of her, so I'm glad you liked it. And Ruby was so much fun to be around once again, that it's easy to write all kinds of good things about her! And the stories were fun to write too, they brought back some good laughs and memories!

As for kareoke, I did my best...but she did talk me into, that is the truth, LOL!

MusicMan

5. Thanks Al, glad you liked the review! And yes, a week of Ruby was a really fun "marathon"! She's good about switching things up, and is always interesting to talk to...there's never a dull moment around her!

MusicMan

6. Thanks Mixie! And yes, not only are Ruby's photos gorgeous, but she makes me look like I'm a good photographer! :lol:

MusicMan

7. Very inspired, MM! Another wonderful narrative about your time spent with the beautiful Ruby! I'm glad you had such a blast! And the pictures are great too, thank you for sharing all your great experiences! :D

8. Nice report MM and great RUBYPICS. I love that one of her in the white lacey bottoms...my weakness [smilie=hot over you.gif] As always it looked like a great trip and I wish I could have been there as back up.... October still seems like a long way off ! I always enjoy hearing the excitement in your voice for a week (or two..or three) after a trip :lol:

Way to go Ruby ..you're always looking hot girl :wink:

DD

9. Haha, Ruby Rae Vibe Marathon! I love it! :D Parties 9-15 were a heck of a lot of fun, MM! As usual! No suprises with that statement ;) We always have a good time and we have grown to be very comfortable with each other, which I enjoy a lot. We can have serious conversations, secret conversations :D, funny times, sexy times, etc etc. It just keeps gettin' better! Thank you for spending so much time with me and I look forward to more time together in August :)

xoxoxoxo

<3 Ruby Rae

10. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

Talk about a well written review from a very dedicate friend. Love the attention to details and the pictures. Can't go wrong with RR V [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. You're right SK, I was very excited and inspired when I wrote that review of Ruby! :lol: I'm sure that was obvious, though! :shock:

I'm glad you liked the review! And when you see Ruby again, I will look forward to reading your future review...we already know it will be an inspired review, with The Ruby Vibe being the source of that inspiration!

MusicMan

12. Glad you enjoyed the review! And yes, the pics turned out great, thanks to Ruby!

It would've been nice for you to be there as backup this past trip, but that'll happen in October. And I'm sure you got a kick out of hearing the excitement in my voice, when talking about how much fun it was to see Ruby again! I already can't wait to see her again in less than month!

MusicMan

13. Thank you Melena, and yes, she is a doll!

MusicMan

14. I thought "The Ruby Vibe Marathon" had a nice ring to it, and glad to hear that you found that funny! :D Yes, all those parties were a heck of a lot of fun, and I too really enjoy that comfort level we have. I also enjoy the wide range of conversations we have, it really adds to the overall experience, and not just the parties. Like I've told you before, I have at least as many memories of just our talks, laughs, and silly inside jokes as I do of our parties...and that is saying a lot, because afterall, I am a guy!!! :lol:

It does keep getting better, and I look forward to seeing you again next month! Actually, it's only several weeks away now, and I'm already feeling excited about seeing you again! Woo hoo! :D

And thank you for all the little things you do to help make the trips to the ranches so enjoyable, I always appreciate that, and it fills my memory bank with good, fun, positive life experiences.

MusicMan

15. Aww, thank you Jade, and I'm really happy you like the review. I like that you enjoy all the attention to details in the review...I can get a bit wordy sometimes, but I always have a lot to say after seeing Ruby again!

And you're right, you can't go wrong with The Ruby Vibe. In fact, that's a saying I need to add to the "So what exactly is 'The Ruby Vibe'" thread! Way to come up with another saying! :D

MusicMan

16. Looking forward to more parties with you, boo! ;)

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

17. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

RubyRae Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    [smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif]

18. Felina Meow
    Chat with Me

Felina Meow Luxury Kitten At Kit Kat Ranch

Awesome Review!!!!! :) :) :) :) :)

19. Felina Meow
    Chat with Me

Such a purrrrrrfffeecttt review!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3

20. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! Book a party with her today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

21. Felina Meow
    Chat with Me

Sexy Review!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk