First party (and first time) with Ruby Rae

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Sidesteal, Jul 13, 2015.

1. A few weeks ago, I got an invite from a colleague to attend a convention in the Reno area, which I ended up taking him up on.

While I was out to dinner with another friend, I mentioned heading out to Reno and he mentioned that I should check out the Ranch scene. I knew he meant it in jest, but the idea kind of stuck in the back of my head. Something that even most of my closest friends didn't know about me was that I was a 29 year old virgin, and the idea of losing the V-card before my 30th in September really appealed to me.

I looked at the lineups for Bunny Ranch, Love Ranch, and Sagebrush, read some reviews, and decided to take the dive and sent Ruby Rae an email. She was quick to respond, and I was really happy that she was able to book me an appointment while I was in town.

I walked into the Love Ranch feeling like I couldn't be more out of place and nervous if I was trying. I know that I'm no catch, and I'm generally painfully shy and awkward around beautiful women to begin with.

Ruby came out to meet me, and WOW, photographs don't do her justice. She is even more beautiful in person. We handled the business end of things quickly and decided on an hour in the VIP room. I bought us some drinks, and we got to talking about what I'd like to do during the party. I explained to her that it was my first time, and she was just so sweet, genuine and honest with me that it immediately put all of my nervousness at ease, and I felt like I could talk to her about anything, which generally isn't an easy thing for me.

As for the rest of the party...well...That's a little more private, but I can happily say I'm no longer carrying my V-card, and she was so great that I'm already trying to figure out the next time I can get out to Nevada to see her again!

DesertRose likes this.
  2. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

Very nice review SIdesteal. She is a beautiful girl indeed.
    It's funny how a mention of something can change our lives huh?

3. I am so honored that you chose me to be your first, babe! You were such a sweetheart and a gentleman. You were a treat to be with in and out of the bedroom :) Looking forward to more fun times together!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

RubyRae Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

scarredheartboy likes this.
  5. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]
    [smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif]

8. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]