My wonderful afternoon with Ruby :)

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by jestr, Jun 4, 2012.

1. jestr
    Chat with Me

jestr Active Member

I emailed Ruby a while back to check and make sure she was going to be in town at the end of May, I wanted to make sure if i put all the effort to go across the country that she would be there. I told here what dates i planned on being there and we set the date. I called and made the appointment and waited in anticipation of the date.

When i got there Ruby was heading back from being out to lunch, so i hung out in the parlor for a bit and waited. When she walked through the door I saw her for the first time, in person, and even though she was in a t-shirt and jeans, she still looked incredible. [smilie=hot over you.gif]
    She apologized for being late (it was well worth the wait) and went in the back to change into something more comfortable. We sat in the parlor for a bit and talked about some things more in person since we had been talking by email beforehand.

Since she was not staying at the house, we went to the VIP room to discuss things. We negotiated a 1hr GFE party.
    We started by talking some more and then got into the fun stuff, and she really knows what she is doing :D .
    We finished with some cuddling, which is always a good thing. Then the house was announcing Tea Party and Ruby asked if I wanted to stay and sit with her. I said sure, 'cause really who would give up a chance to spend more time sitting with Ruby. We sat and talked a little more after that and then I had to go, so Ruby walked me to the door and said goodbye and I told her I would see about a return visit.

I got home a couple of days latter and sent her an email says that it was a good thing that it was a long weekend since i would need that time to get the smile off my face before i had to go back to work.

Counting the days until i can return, Ruby truly is a beauty to behold.

2. Great review, Jestr!

3. I know first hand what a beautiful person Ruby is inside and out! Great review!

4. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

nataliaqing Well-Known Member

What a sweet review! Ruby is gorgeous! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. Yup! She's quite the special gal, as are all the ladies I have met at the LRN!!

Glad to hear that she has left a special mark on your life too!

6. jestr
    Chat with Me

jestr Active Member

Thanks everyone, i enjoyed my time with her and can't wait until I can get there again. I am glad i got to see how special and amazing she is for myself and think everyone should do the same.

7. Well aren't you just the sweetest :) Thank you so much for taking the time to write this and post it! I had a great time with you and can't wait for many more times and adventures together :) Thanks for enduring tea party with me ;)

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. jestr
    Chat with Me

jestr Active Member

Thanks Ruby, I had enjoyed writing the review it gave me a reason to think about our time together again.

I am already thinking about what adventures we can have next time. Once i get my work schedule confirmed i hope to setup an appointment with you for the fall so we can continue our time together. [smilie=happy.gif] [smilie=happy.gif]

9. glad to hear about the wonderful afternoon.

10. Keep me updated on what adventures you come up with ;) Can't wait until fall comes for another round with you! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

jestr likes this.
  11. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

RubyRae Well-Known Member

Love reading about some of our older times, jestr :) xoxoxo

jestr likes this.
  12. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

jestr likes this.
  13. jestr
    Chat with Me

jestr Active Member

Ahh sweet memories back to the first time I met you... and many more memories to be had soon enough [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

jestr likes this.
  15. jestr
    Chat with Me

jestr Active Member

such a sweet smile, thats what keeps me coming back to see you everytime

RubyRae likes this.
  16. ruby is sooo pretty! I'm glad you both had fun

17. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

jestr likes this.
  18. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]
    [smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif]

jestr likes this.
  19. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]