Ruby Rae: My Number 1 Draft choice

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Ankou_Reaper, Aug 26, 2012.

1. So if there was a loveranch draft tomorrow and I somehow was able to secure the number one overall pick, I think I would be rushing up to the front with my draft card.

"With the first pick of the 2012 Loveranch Draft, Ankou Reaper selects......Ruby Rae! Red Head, Shady Pines"

In all seriousness, I found this review to be the most challenging. Not because of the person, Ruby is very easy to gush on and on about, as I will be doing so in a minute. But because I've already reviewed her back in May and wanted this one to be unique and different. Here goes.

So one thing I have to say about Ruby before we even get to the party is how much she cares about her clients. Ruby shows this in a lot of ways. She is always trying to respond to emails ASAP, even though she gets flooded with them. I probably emailed her two or three times in one day about the Birthday party and she answered each email with the same gusto and attention as the last. It is so refreshing to see a young lady who understands the importance of communication in this field.

Ruby also was unable to be at the birthday party and took the time to call me and explain why. I was instantly saddened, until Ruby told me that we were still partying Monday. She asked as long as I still wanted to. I thought that was such a sweet question. She was concerned that I was going to be upset about her not being at the party when she had a legitimate real life issue to attend to. She cares so much about her clients, and it is truly evident in the way she makes such an effort to accommodate them.

The day of our party, Ruby had another appointment, so she was in a little bit of a rush when she first arrived. She still greeted me with a hug and a kiss on the cheek. When it came time for her to come to the parlor for our party, she was wearing the Detroit Lions lingerie I had gotten her back in May. Guys, this is the part where I have to tell you about Ruby in person. Her photos are stunning, but OH MY GOD in person. There is a reason you hear other board members shout "Ruby bootie" when she is on chat. She is perfectly proportioned. I honestly think that she was molded into a dream girls body by some greater power. I caught myself at least a half dozen times just studying her figure as we talked/laughed/partied. Her pale skin and red hair is a seductive combo that I could talk about for hours upon hours.

I told Ruby that our party could be called Christmas in August. I brought her a ton of gifts and she seemed to open each one with such excitement. It was adorable :)

As for the party itself, if you've read one of mine, you know what comes next. I don't go into details. I can tell you this about Ruby. Round two (and three, as we retreated back to her room later :) ) with Ruby got better and better. If I had to describe her party, it would simply be: Intimate. Ruby defines the GFE. When she is comfortable with you, she blows you away with her ability to please a man.

Ruby also is an amazing teacher. She taught me a few things that only experience would give you. Ruby has said she doesn't fake it because it doesn't do anyone favors. I can confirm that Ruby will let you know that she is having as good of time as you and will lead you to the best time ever.

I do have a few photos to post as well, but I want Rubbles permission first. One of them is so cute though, she refuses to share her new hat with the other Shady Pines gals. Ruby, please get a photo of every girl with that hat!

Ruby, thank you so much for another wonderful weekend. There is a reason you were my only repeat girl, and even though I've added a few girls to that list, you are still on the top of my draft order.

Ruby Rae is an incredible experience and the Ruby Vibe in incredible. Words cant describe it. Go and see for yourselfs. I promise you, you will NOT be dissapointed.

2. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

John N Ga Well-Known Member

Excellent review Ankou!!

3. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

Excellent review!!! Another triumph for Ruby!!! :wink:

[smilie=happy.gif]
    Al

Lunch Buffett likes this.
  4. Awwwwww! What a wonderful review :) I am honored to be your first draft choice! Woo hoo! :D Even though things didn't go as planned, I am so glad that we still got to see a good amount of each other. Our parties were even better than the first and will continue to be better and better! Can't wait to see you again in (hopefully) December, and if not then, St. Patty's Day! Thank you for all the gifts....pictures to come :D :twisted: ;)

xoxoxoxo
    <3 RR

5. Now, I expect a picture of EVERY gift :) That includes the necklace. :)

6. Great review, I hear she is a good gal!

7. Great Review, Ankou!

8. Hahaha, oh no, what did I get myself into?! :D

9. :) I'm sure it's a small price to pay :p

10. It was good chatting with you your last trip down! and thanks for Moosey! :)

[​IMG]

11. Yay for a reunion that is long overdue!

12. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

RubyRae Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]