Ruby, a sweet reunion

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by jestr, Jun 8, 2015.

1. jestr
    Chat with Me

jestr Active Member

It had been almost two years since I had seen my favorite redhead (since she was taking a break). I originally just stopped in to talk about a party the next day (with her and Kimberly), but seeing her in person again was too much. We talked for a bit in the parlor, when I asked her to go back to her room to talk again. We started with just laying in her bed and holding each other and a bit of foreplay, before getting down to everything I enjoy about her. She knows exactly whats she is doing and is just as fun as she was before she left. I enjoyed our time together, especially as a prelude to more fun the next day.

I am glad that she came back, and look forward to some more fun in the future. :)

2. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

Another fantastic review, Jestr. You can never go wrong spending time with Ruby.

3. Awwww!!!!! I'm so glad we got to reunite! I'm happy to be back and happy you got to come out here shortly after my return! We always have a great time together. More fun times to come, love! Kiss kiss kiss!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. HollyWood
    Chat with Me

HollyWood I'll go the distance to make a difference...

Sounds like you guys had a great time!!

5. I'm glad you had such a fun time!

6. Thank you, Jade! :)

7. We did! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

8. jestr
    Chat with Me

jestr Active Member

I always have a great time with Ruby, she knows just how to treat someone and make them feel special.

9. Ruby definitely didn't lose her spark, happy to hear you had another great visit, Jestr. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. Happy to be reunited soon!

11. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

RubyRae Well-Known Member

Thank you so much for the review, jestr! I can't wait to be reunited AGAIN :D ;)

[​IMG]

jestr likes this.
  12. jestr
    Chat with Me

jestr Active Member

I'm working on the next reunion... the time since our last meeting has been WAY TOO LONG [smilie=be mine!.gif]

RubyRae likes this.
  13. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

And what a reunion it was! I'm ready for the next one! Hehehe :)

jestr likes this.
  14. jestr
    Chat with Me

jestr Active Member

Time with you is always wonderful and amazing. You are such a beautiful woman inside and out. I look forward to every encounter, and will try not to make it go too long between them [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

15. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]
    [smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif]

jestr likes this.
  16. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

jestr likes this.