Ruby Rae – My GFE with a Cowgirl Princess

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by SolomonKane, Dec 18, 2011.

1. I made an appointment with Ruby again after my first visit, because once you’ve been to heaven you just keep coming back and knocking on the gates. And my time to walk back through those gates finally came last Wednesday.

We had decided beforehand that it would include an outdate and a few hours of GFE back at the Ranch. I so much enjoyed the outdate, I really enjoy talking to Ruby, she’s a good friend and it’s nice to get the chance to laugh and talk and catch up, and we went to see “Arthur Christmas” afterwards, which was a very cute movie.

Later that night back at the Ranch ….and this is where the fun part begins…. Ruby at my request wore her cowgirl outfit, and it was definitely a yippee-ki-yay moment when she walked in to the room rocking those little daisy-dukes, those boots, and that cowgirl hat. I’m not a big “outfit” guy, but oh boy does that outfit hit me in all the right spots. So I wanted to savor it and we cuddled for a little bit while she wore it, until I finally could wait no longer and wanted to see what was under the outfit, and she obliged by pulling off that country blouse and shimmying out of those daisy-dukes, to reveal herself in all of her porcelain glory. At this point I passed the threshold of heaven, and Ruby came to me and we started kissing and hugging and I felt her soft, white form beneath my fingers. Ruby made my spine tingle as she kissed me in all the right places, and I felt her body quiver in my arms as I did the same.

And then came the point where she asked “You ready for the fun part?” and I was. First, Ruby took expert care of my member as she lovingly gave me an oral party like I had never felt before. After that, Ruby mounted me cowgirl style. I cannot explain the sweet, soft and loving grip that Ruby is able to put on a man from down there, I can only say it made my deepest pleasure centers pulse with excitement. As she began going up and down on me I was stunned at the excitement and mania of joy that welled up in me, watching her own authentic ecstasy as she lost herself in the sensational rhythm, as she moved faster and harder upon my manhood. I had confessed earlier to Ruby my love for the female butt, in particular her luscious booty, and Ruby obliged this love by turning around and continuing in the reverse cowgirl position. I placed my hands upon her beautiful porcelain buttocks, and I once again felt her velvet glove grip my member as she continued her glorious pace. Finally we completed our love, and we lay in each other’s arms in the dissipating heat and sweat of bliss.

As the time came to end the night, we continued our warm conversations in the parlor and we finally said our goodbyes. My country girl dreams had come true, and the joy continues every time I think of my night with that porcelain cowgirl princess, Ruby Rae.

2. I had such a wonderful time with you, sweetie! You are the perfect gentleman and the perfect date :) Arthur Christmas was so freakin' cute. I can't wait to buy it on DVD :D Our time behind closed doors was even better. Each time just gets better between us, and I can't wait to see you again! You are awesome :)

xoxooxoxo

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. Thank you, Ruby! You're awesome, and I really appreciate getting to spend time with a sweetheart like you. You're the best date a guy could wish for, and a great friend to talk to!

4. Awesome review! Lucky guy! I hope you don't mind me saying, but I especially liked the DETAILS of the "fun parts". Nice job, Mr. Kane, nice job, indeed.

I want reverse cowgirl, now! [smilie=hot over you.gif]

5. :D Ruby's the greatest!!!

6. I just re-read it. I have three things to say:

I WANT REVERSE COWGIRL! I WANT REVERSE COWGIRL! I WANT REVERSE COWGIRL!

Do you think Ruby heard me in LA?

Sorry guys! It's just that I felt like I was in the bedroom with those two. The sign of a good- BTW!

7. Hey Snickerss, thanks alot man! It's great to hear from you! :D Hope you have a great Christmas!

8. Thank you, Mr. President...Ruby is the best!

9. No offense, but I'm glad I didn't feel that way at the time! :wink:

10. I couldn't have asked for a more perfect of a date :) Always a gentleman, always interesting, always so cute when you get nervous :D Missing you!

11. Hahaha, I knew you out of anyone would appreciate the details! ;)

12. Who, me?! :shock:

13. I love you, Kira! Miss you!

14. Shall we conquer that position during our next encounter? :mrgreen: I can't wait!

15. He was nervous about writing in detail so much, but after some reassuring and coaxing, I got him to agree. I know how awesome of a writer he is by our continuous emails to each other, so I knew this would be a hit :) Which it was!

16. Hot hot hot! :twisted:

Does something else *pop* up as well? ;)

17. One of the gifts, SK brought me! So sweet! Now I have a Little Mermaid one and a Beauty and the Beast one, my two favorite Disney movies! :) Thank you, sweetie!

[​IMG]

18. Hey! Where'd that come from?! :shock: And where's that cube of styrofoam I gave you? :wink:

You're welcome, I'm so glad you like it sweetie
    [smilie=be mine!.gif]

19. LOL!!!! That was funny! We have the same sense of humor, I love it! :)

When I came back from LA and unpacked my room, Gloria had been so kind to get rid of the box that was being so stubborn! :D

I love it sooo much! I saw Beauty and the Beast the other night with Kimberly in theaters. Favorite Disney movie EVER!

20. YES! That was my goal! ;)

21. Thank you, Gloria! Yes, that box was like Fort Knox, you'd get past one thing and there would be another even more difficult package to try to open lol

22. Hahaha, I love Gloria. She always helps me with difficult challenges, like a stubborn box! :D

xoxo

23. I miss my SK! :(

24. He misses you too!
    But don't worry, you'll be seeing your SK again in just a short couple of weeks! :D

[smilie=be mine!.gif]

25. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

I have heard nothing but great things about Ruby since she showed up glad you two had a great time

26. That's because she is great, and nothing but! :D Thanks Kevin!

27. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

RubyRae Well-Known Member

Thank you so much for the review, SK! :)

[​IMG]

28. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

29. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

30. Felina Meow
    Chat with Me

Felina Meow Luxury Kitten At Kit Kat Ranch

Awesome Review!!!!! :) :) :) :) :)

31. Felina Meow
    Chat with Me

Felina Meow Luxury Kitten At Kit Kat Ranch

Such a purrrrrrfffeecttt review!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3