REVIEW ❥❥❥ Pantera's Review Collection Pt. 2 ❁❧・

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by pantera, Aug 4, 2021.

1. pantera
    Chat with Me

pantera Well-Known Member

IMG_2353.jpeg

Pantera, The Most Loving Lover
    https://www.bunnyranch.com/forum/index.php?threads/pantera-the-most-loving-lover.69593/#post-1456854

"What really makes Pantera stand out is her caring and comforting nature. She's always there for you, giving you undivided attention with a comforting presence. She's got a built-in empathy radar. When you're around her, you can't help but feel like she's always been your best friend."

Major Milestones With Pantera
    https://www.bunnyranch.com/forum/index.php?threads/major-milestones-with-pantera.70032/#post-1461020

"If you're a virgin, and painfully shy, and basically terrified of intimacy, Pantera is an excellent choice to have your first experience with. I am glad to say that my first time truly was something special and wonderful. And I never believed that it could be so if I paid for it. I am glad I was wrong."

Losing My Virginity To Pantera
    https://www.bunnyranch.com/forum/index.php?threads/losing-my-virginity-to-pantera.68559/#post-1444212

"I was pretty nervous at first but she very quickly calmed my nerves and made me feel comfortable. When we got down to business the sex was incredible! She started off riding me and we tried a bunch of different positions. She also gave me an amazing bj and hand job. It was also a great learning experience and I was able to ask her about anything. Pantera has an amazing body and is very good at what she does. Not only that, but she is a great conversationalist and I felt like I could talk to her about anything.

A Sexy Encounter At The Gym With Pantera
    https://www.bunnyranch.com/forum/index.php?threads/a-sexy-encounter-at-the-gym-with-pantera.69860/

" I had my eye on visiting with the sultry Pantera for a while and she did not disappoint. When I first entered I was greeted by her wearing a very sexy black dress and a warm smile. We went back to her room and discussed a roleplay scene. She was attentive and professional, made me feel at home. After going over things we retired to the VIP suit for some drinks and she got ready for our scene... a nice naughty encounter at the onsite gym... "

First Time Couple With Pantera
    https://www.bunnyranch.com/forum/index.php?threads/first-time-couple-with-pantera.70004/#post-1465943

"Our experience with Pantera delivered Omni all respects. Sexy, hot and sensual, but also fun, light-hearted and with some laughs thrown in along the way to make it a really “real” experience. We all experienced sincere pleasuring during our time together and the 90min flew by in the blink of an eye. Pantera’s touch and sensuality and verbalizations (that in-the-moment moaning - holy moley!) left us completely pleasured, fully spent and with ear-to-ear smiles during and afterwards…. And that amazing time together inspired a full weekend of wild sexuality s between my wife and I through out the rest of the weekend, which was the icing on the delicious cake."

Losing My Virginity To Pantera
    https://www.bunnyranch.com/forum/index.php?threads/losing-my-virginity-to-pantera.66965/

"First I was a virgin, which I knew countless virgins have gone to the bunny ranch as well, but the second reason was because I am disabled. Being in a wheelchair made me doubt I could have a good sex life, and I didn’t know if any of the women had experience with someone like me. However when I saw Pantera’s photo, I was immediately captivated by her beauty. Her silky jet black hair, her smooth soft hair, and of course her luscious curves all seemed to compliment one another to form the most beautiful women I’d ever seen. I knew I had to take a chance and instantly booked an appointment. When the day finally came and I arrived at the ranch, I was feeling excited but nervous. But when I finally met Pantera her down to earth personality put me at ease. She was charismatic, had a great sense of humor, and she was very understanding. Her heart was as beautiful of not more than her looks."

Amazing Time With Pantera
    https://www.bunnyranch.com/forum/index.php?threads/amazing-time-with-pantera.70110/#post-1461689

"When we went to the room to talk about what we would do, she was so welcoming. She naturally makes you feel comfortable. Once we worked out the details, we were off and it was nothing short of spectacular. She is such a warm and sexy woman, in every way. From start to finish, she gives her best and makes you feel fantastic. I had such a great time, I booked with her the next night as well, which I hadn’t even dreamed of doing."

The Sexy Sheriff And The Bad-Boy Outlaw
    https://www.bunnyranch.com/forum/index.php?threads/the-sexy-sheriff-and-the-bad-boy-outlaw.69001/#post-1465957

"Coming in very appropriately dressed for a showdown in the wild west, I decided that Pantera was now the Sheriff, as someone needed to arrest this outlaw and show them some discipline (and spank them very hard!). I stepped into the Moonlite Bunny Ranch for my first time. A very kind waiter served me a drink and before I knew it, Pantera was there to greet me. She was even more sexy and curvy (yum!) in person. She then took me in for “interrogation”, making the initial arrest and took me to her quarters (a.k.a. negotiations). We agreed to have an outdate in Reno, NV..."

3rd Time With Pantera
    https://www.bunnyranch.com/forum/index.php?threads/3rd-time-with-pantera.70704/#post-1469691

"This week I was able to visit pantera for our third time together. It was a next-level experience for me. We had decided that each of us was going to take a turn being in charge during our time together. I went first and it was an amazing experience. But when it was her turn to be in control, she blew me away. That woman pays attention to what you like. She remembered what I liked from before and blew me away with her passion, creativity and genuine desire to please me. And that she did... many times!"

Click here for more!

Last edited: Apr 20, 2024
  2. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Tony Dark Well-Known Member

I can't wait to create more Magical Reviews very soon![smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. Lunch Buffett
    Chat with Me

Lunch Buffett Well-Known Member

Benz and pantera like this.
  4. pantera
    Chat with Me

5. pantera
    Chat with Me

Me too! Can’t wait to see you again [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Tony Dark likes this.
  6. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

I'm Excited I think you are going to like an idea I have![smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. pantera
    Chat with Me

let me know what it is! I don’t think you ever told me

Tony Dark likes this.
  8. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

We will talk about it when I get there. I have a couple different ideas it depends on what you ladies like and the weather.
    ;)[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

9. pantera
    Chat with Me

Mmm okay you're being a tease. Now my imagination is running wild lol

Tony Dark likes this.
  10. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

No just trying to be creative and mysterious but also trying to make this experience Fun, and to say Thank You in a Special Way!
    I'm pretty sure you ladies are going to like part one and two and my back up plans!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

11. pantera
    Chat with Me

Wow! Okay.. can’t wait to see what you’re cooking up hehe

Tony Dark likes this.
  12. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

I heard from the resort and I think you ladies will like my plans! I don't think anyone has ever done this for an overnight before so it will be a lot fun! I'm excited and can't wait to spoil yall!
    ;)[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

13. KylieMoon
    Chat with Me

KylieMoon Your exotic cuban girl fantasy

I love all your reviews girl. Thanks for sharing!

14. pantera
    Chat with Me

Glad you enjoyed them! Thank you ❤️

15. pantera
    Chat with Me

16. Reading your reviews makes me want to see you even sooner! Next year can't come fast enough...

17. pantera
    Chat with Me

I'll be back on May 3rd! Hope to see you then. Xoxo

18. You will. I will also write a review of my own if that’s okay with you.

19. Got to finally meet The Beautiful Patera!
    Arrived at the ranch Saturday evening for my 6:00 pm appointment. Was setting at the bar didn’t get a chance to finish my drink. Then come walks in Patera with her beautiful smile! Her pics don’t do her justice. It was like a connection at first sight. Her body is like an hourglass. Went to room, negotiations went great. She is so easy to talk/warm up to. She has a beautiful soul about her. I’m not going to kiss and tell. Definitely Enjoyed my time with Pantera. So anyone thinking about spending time with her. You just might want to….

pantera likes this.
  20. pantera
    Chat with Me

You're so sweet! I haven't gotten to see the package yet, but I will be at the ranch in a few days. I'll let you know when I open it.

Trailboss likes this.
  21. pantera
    Chat with Me

Trailboss, kaynine26 and BaldBushi like this.
  22. I can't wait to see the update! I'm glad you had fun this year, I know I enjoyed myself this year during our time together and look forward to visiting you in the future.

pantera likes this.
  23. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love reading your awesome review!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

24. pantera
    Chat with Me

Aww Thanks so much girlfriend :)

25. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

It's my pleasure @pantera and you're welcome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Last edited: Feb 23, 2024
  26. EllieAmes
    Chat with Me

EllieAmes Sinfully Delicious

Wow GREAT REVIEWS! Guys don't miss your opportunity to experience this bombshell!

27. pantera
    Chat with Me

Thanks so much for the support, EllieAmes! :)

28. pantera
    Chat with Me

Here are all my current reviews! I can't wait to add new ones!! :) :)

Please let me know if I missed yours. <3

29. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Plan on booking your memorable party with @pantera today with many experiences to cherish[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

pantera likes this.
  30. pantera
    Chat with Me

Thanks Cumisha for always being so sweet & supportive!

31. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

It's my pleasure @pantera and you're welcome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

32. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @pantera for liking my post!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

33. pantera
    Chat with Me

Anytime Cumisha! One of your homemade lumpia’s snuck their way into the BunnyRanch and made its way into my stomach. Haha! It was delicious. Thank you! When I make some, I’d like to send you one back. :)

34. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @pantera for your kind words and compliment. I'm happy you enjoyed my homemade lumpias and it's my pleasure and you're welcome!!! I would love to taste your homemade lumpias too!!!

I also make chicken adobo, pancit and halo halo for some of our parties too!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

pantera likes this.
  35. pantera
    Chat with Me

Ok! I can’t wait to taste it!!