REVIEW Pantera - This Love!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by david006, Apr 6, 2019.

1. david006
    Chat with Me

david006 Well-Known Member

Ok, so the song lyrics for that one don't really fit my feelings for her, but it was either that or "5 Minutes Alone" so I figured I better go with the first choice! lol.

All I can say is I can't stop going back to the amazing Pantera. How often do you get the chance to be with a girl who you feel really 'gets' you, you know? Such an amazing combination of beauty and raw dirty sexuality. And all of it is completely, 100% real. Too many times I've left my encounters with girls at the ranches feeling they were acting or putting on a show. Which I totally, get---that's their job to build as much of a 'connection' as possible. But it's so nice when you feel there's none of that. That's its just real.

And every time we hook up, the connection falls right back into place. It always feels like we've been apart for way too long but at the same time as if it was only yesterday. I'm not sure she even knows the special place she has carved for herself in my heart and soul, but that is real as well. My only regret is I can't manage to see her a bit more often than I do. But it just gets better and better every time. And it hurts a bit to know that our connection won't last forever. That all good things eventually must come to an end.

but it's nice to put all that aside and just lose myself in her beautiful eyes and smile and bask in the glow of her raw sexuality. The world is truly blessed that we have been given this opportunity for her to share all of that with so many, and I feel lucky to have stumbled upon it as well.

I look forward to our next encounter, Beautiful Girl. Save a space for me in your heart and in your bed!

2. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love reading your awesome review!!! Schedule your fabulous appointment with @pantera with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. pantera
    Chat with Me

pantera Well-Known Member

Omg! I need to see you ASAP. I’ll be back Wednesday :)

Benz and david006 like this.