REVIEW Pantera, Baby!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by david006, Mar 31, 2018.

1. david006
    Chat with Me

david006 Well-Known Member

It had been a few weeks since my first date with Pantera, but I simply couldn't get that first great experience out of mind. I knew there would be another, it was just a matter of timing.

Pantera has moved her schedule around to a night shift and I'm usually an early-afternoon type of person, but she was more than willing to accommodate my schedule. So I make an appointment and head down to the ranch and theycall on her to let her know I’ve arrived

(I should also mention that as I was sitting waiting in the parlor I almost missed the amazingly lovely Miss @Bobbi Besos sitting curled up around the fireplace. We exchanged a couple of brief hellos and smiles. What a beauty! What a smile! Whoever she was waiting for was very unlikely to be disappointed! hmmmm...... mental note to put her on my ToDo list....)

But then I see Pantera's big beautiful smile pop around the corner and say "hi!". Her beautiful curves covered by little more than panties and a t-shirt, I love how she's always just her natural self with me!

She grabs my hand and introduces me to a couple of lovely ladies at the bar I can no longer remember due to the Pantera Haze that clouded my brain at the moment and she takes me to her room where we reminisce a bit and have some laughs over the details of our first date. She asked me what I wanted to do this time and I explained I was looking to go a bit further into some of the Domme fantasies we explored a bit before. A big smile grows on her face as this is one of her favorite games to play.

We both undress and collapse into each others arms on the bed and into a big, deep kiss like lost lovers who haven't seen each other in a very long time. It felt amazing! But the whole Domme fantasy thing didn't last very long as my desire to ravage her took over and soon I had flipped her over and I was the one on top taking control. The rest of the session was a continual back-and-forth with each of us taking turns having our way with the other. With Pantera, the most amazing thing for me is her that combination of natural beauty, true sweetness and honesty, and total and complete shameless, dirty slut. With her I can be completely myself and she knows there is no need to pretend with me either. Our passion was locked together in this moment.

I can only say that the words I would reach for to compliment her most I may not even be able to print on this site and if I did, they probably wouldn't be seen as compliments by most! But she knows what I'm talking about and that's all the matters!

Truly can not wait to see her again. :)

Last edited: Mar 31, 2018
  2. pantera
    Chat with Me

pantera Well-Known Member

I love the fact that you're so wild!! We always have such a great time!!! Can't wait for the third round. Maybe adding @Bobbi Besos wouldn't be such a bad idea ;)

auron79 and david006 like this.
  3. david006
    Chat with Me

The possibilities are endless if we are together I do believe! :)

Last edited: Mar 31, 2018
  4. AdaMarie
    Chat with Me

AdaMarie The Answer To Your Desire

What a great experience with this lovely lady. I'm happy to here that she was accommodating to your schedule. It also sounds like many more wonderful parties like this one will be happening a lot in the future.

david006 likes this.
  5. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

SableRenae Premier MILF at Kit Kat Ranch

upload_2018-4-2_20-58-14.jpeg

david006 likes this.
  6. jax
    Chat with Me

jax Well-Known Member

It sounds like you had a fantastic time! Pantera is so sexy and beautiful (I'm a big fan of those curves!) any man would want to sample her delights! Great Review david006! You're a lucky man!!

david006 likes this.
  7. david006
    Chat with Me

Can I give her six? Or seven? Or twenty stars?

8. auron79
    Chat with Me

auron79 Well-Known Member

I really enjoyed your review David. I'm happy to hear Pantera was so kind to work with you on a earlier time and your party sounded incredible! Hope you two get to reunite more in the future. :)

david006 likes this.
  9. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! Book a party with her today with lot's of memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. pantera
    Chat with Me

pantera Well-Known Member

Thank you so much Cumisha :) You're so sweet

11. david006
    Chat with Me

We have! We will! :) :) :) :)

pantera and auron79 like this.
  12. god damn baby. I can't wait until November

13. I will see you august sweetie. Don't forget me

14. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love reading your awesome review!!! Book your fabulous party with @pantera today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]