Pantera Gave Me A Mind Blowing Party!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Tony Dark, Nov 26, 2019.

1. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Tony Dark Well-Known Member

Pantera's Beauty matches her skills in the Bedroom! We joke around with each other but we also have deep conversations. Our friendship doesn't change when we get into the Bedroom. We have moments of Fun and moments of Sexy Fun. I am still a little shy so when I saw Pantera the first time I was a little intimidated. She is Smart, Whitty, and Sexy so I was nervous but curious and I had to party with her. I'm glad I did because Pantera and I have a lot of fun but she is also building my confidence and she is making me an even Better Lover(always room for improvement and I'm always willing to learn from a Beautiful Lady) When you party with a Beautiful woman and you have fun but they compliment your skills it builds your confidence.
    Pantera's Beauty and Sense of humor might be a little intimidating for us shy guys but she is very sweet and when you party with her she takes care of you and makes sure your party is filled with Sexy Fun and lots of Caring! This party was in my Top 5 of all time!
    So if you have been wanting to party with Pantera but are a little intimidated I'm here to tell you See Her! She is Sweet and her parties will blow your mind!
    Thank you Pantera for Another Amazing Party!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

aztecwarrior2881 and John N Ga like this.
  2. pantera
    Chat with Me

pantera Well-Known Member

You’re such a great time! I’m glad you like me as much as I like you! Can’t wait til next time :)

Last edited: Feb 7, 2024
    Tony Dark likes this.
  3. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Pantera's Parties are Amazing!

KikiLover likes this.
  4. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Look at that Sexy picture I got to party with this Beautiful Lady and call her my friend!
    Awww you keep leaving me Speechless. If we pick up where we left off...lol
    Our biggest parties are coming! I will be there in a few weeks so we will talk about my plans!

KikiLover likes this.
  5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love reading your awesome review!!! Have @pantera fulfill your fantasies to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. pantera
    Chat with Me

pantera Well-Known Member

Ok!! See you soon!!! Can’t wait :)

Tony Dark likes this.
  7. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Cool I am working on my 2020 trips. I'm trying to figure out when we are doing the 2 girl outdate. I have a date in mind for the 2 girl overnight.
    Until then our one on one fun is preparing me for those parties!
    We are going to have a lot of fun!
    I'm ready for another mind blowing party!

8. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love reading your awesome review!!! Book your fabulous holiday party with @pantera today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]