Sweet Pantera (April 2018)

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by spanky1234, Jun 3, 2018.

1. spanky1234
    Chat with Me

spanky1234 Well-Known Member

I have known Pantera since the year she started. She is very kind and sweet. We always have a nice conversation when she has time to chat. These are the reason she is so great.
    I had an hour or 2 to kill before my party with Pantera. I stayed at parlor enjoying the karaoke that was going on. I enjoyed watching knowme,Aspen, Cecilyrose and a few gentlemen singing.
    It was getting close to the time for my party with Panter. I saw her walking by the bar, I waved to her. She looked sexy and beautiful as always. It was still a little bit early, we chatted for a bit and decided to start the party. Negotiations was quick and easy. Pantera is a whole different person in the bedroom. She has a lot of energy and she can sure take control of the party. I have to say she knows what she wants. It is a wonderful party I had with Pantera every time we party. I am looking forward to our next meeting. Come and party with Pantera, she is an amazing woman.

Xoxo

BigAlbowski likes this.
  2. rileyzane
    Chat with Me

rileyzane Love Ranch's Lolita! Forbidden Romance

Great review! :)

Sent from my VS425PP using Tapatalk

3. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado THE ULTIMATE PSE AND I LOVE TEACHING VIRGINS

Awesome review!!! Book a party with her today!!! She has a fabulous personality!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. pantera
    Chat with Me

pantera Well-Known Member

It's always fun with you. :) Thank you for coming to see me!!

5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome review!!! Book a party with her today!!! She is amazing and aims to please!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. pantera
    Chat with Me

7. Nice and accurate review of the sweetest bunny around. Pantera is great.

8. pantera
    Chat with Me

Awwww thank you so much @Ranch9898 ;) You're great too :)

9. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

It's my pleasure and you are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

pantera likes this.
  10. pantera
    Chat with Me