REVIEW First-time couple with Pantera

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Curious Couple, Sep 2, 2023.

1. TL;DR: Book an appointment with Pantera. If you’re even considering it, do it. She is incredible, on all levels.

Full review: Pantera is magical. Read that again.

As a happily married couple, COVID isolation prompted lots of wine-fielded weekend conversations about fantasies and taking our relationship to new levels. We were both excited at the prospect of having a threesome and making a trip to a legal Nevada brothel seems like the best/safest/most straightforward way to do so.

We scoured the line-up directory at Bunny Ranch and both agreed that the mighty Pantera was “the one” for both of us - drop-dead gorgeous, a personable and relatable biography on site and she was so active and sincere on these message boards.

After a fun and responsive email exchange with her, we called in for easy appointment scheduling scheduling and laid our deposit and scheduled our party together.

The day arrived and Pantera met us in the lobby with big hugs and bigger smiles. As amazing as her pics are, seeing in her person takes things to a whole other level: sexy (beyond belief), sultry, alluring and with a smile that lights up the room. We sat at the bar for maybe 30min (not sure how long as time had already lost all meaning at this point), having some drinks to loosen up and chit chat a bit. We were super nervous given the whole situation but Pantera was so disarming with the sincerity and friendliness of our conversation.

She suggested we move to our room so we walked to our VIP suite and chatted some more about the experience we weee looking for. Admittedly, as first-timers we were really nervous about the infamous negotiation and weren’t sure what to expect, but within 5min we shared, discussed and agreed in a reasonable price to pay for the experience of a lifetime.

After putting that all in the rear-view, it was time to move onto the main event. And it did NOT disappoint - within the first 2 min, both Pantera and my wife were naked on the bed and I struggled to pick my jaw up off the floor and remember how to talk.

Suffice it to say, our experience with Pantera delivered Omni all respects. Sexy, hot and sensual, but also fun, light-hearted and with some laughs thrown in along the way to make it a really “real” experience. We all experienced sincere pleasuring during our time together and the 90min flew by in the blink of an eye. Pantera’s touch and sensuality and verbalizations (that in-the-moment moaning - holy moley!) left us completely pleasured, fully spent and with ear-to-ear smiles during and afterwards…. And that amazing time together inspired a full weekend of wild sexuality s between my wife and I through out the rest of the weekend, which was the icing on the delicious cake.

Pantera is the real deal, truly, and we’re already planning our return visit to send more quality time with her again soon.

Seriously — book time with her. She is exquisite and you will absolutely not be disappointed. 11/10, highly recommended. (And thank you, Pantera, you sexy goddess! )

2. pantera
    Chat with Me

pantera Well-Known Member

Love love love this review!! Thank you for coming to see me!! I can’t wait to see you guys again :)

3. Glad y’all got the chance to meet Pantera. She is such a Beautiful person inside and out…

CuriousNoob likes this.
  4. pantera
    Chat with Me

pantera Well-Known Member

Thank you Trailboss! I think the same of you. :)

5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love reading your awesome review!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]