REVIEW Losing my Virginity to Pantera

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by LosRodriguez98, Oct 1, 2021.

1. Where to start. I was very nervous about booking a party at the brothel for two main reasons. First I was a virgin, which I knew countless virgins have gone to the bunny ranch as well, but the second reason was because I am disabled. Being in a wheelchair made me doubt I could have a good sex life, and I didn’t know if any of the women had experience with someone like me. However when I saw Pantera’s photo, I was immediately captivated by her beauty. Her silky jet black hair, her smooth soft hair, and of course her luscious curves all seemed to compliment one another to form the most beautiful women I’d ever seen. I knew I had to take a chance and instantly booked an appointment.
    When the day finally came and I arrived at the ranch, I was feeling excited but nervous. But when I finally met Pantera her down to earth personality put me at ease. She was charismatic, had a great sense of humor, and she was very understanding. Her heart was as beautiful of not more than her looks.
    Now once we got into her room the fun began. (I want to add though for any future first time disabled clients I was transferred onto the bed with by the lovely women in the front who’s name I didn’t catch) Pantera’s photos can’t even compare to how amazing she looks naked in person. When she rode me I felt like I was in heaven! Every thrust, every move she made felt like pure bliss. No wonder she’s a professional. My only regret is that I couldn’t spend more time with her and that we didn’t take a photo together before I left. That experience has left me craving for more, so I’m definitely planning on coming back someday. I’d love to have a threesome next time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

Congratulations! I too am disabled so your review is very helpful! Pantera is a beautiful lady! Great review!

foreverman and LosRodriguez98 like this.
  3. pantera
    Chat with Me

pantera Well-Known Member

You know I had a lot of fun with you!! I think you’re one of the coolest people on the planet :) Let’s take a photo next time!

LosRodriguez98 and lover5 like this.
  4. jax
    Chat with Me

jax Well-Known Member

You made an awesome choice with Pantera! She's the complete package-beauty inside and out!

5. lover5
    Chat with Me

lover5 Well-Known Member

Your such a beautiful person Your the best[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=i love you1.gif]

6. foreverman
    Chat with Me

foreverman Well-Known Member

Great review LosRodriguez98! I'm so glad you had a wonderful time with the special lady of your choice. I found that if you treat the ladies with kindness and respect, you'll get the time of your life. When you leave they make you feel ten feet tall.

7. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love reading your awesome review!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. pantera
    Chat with Me

pantera Well-Known Member

It is a great review. He's pretty awesome too. :)