REVIEW A sexy encounter at the gym with Pantera

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by BaldBushi, Aug 14, 2023.

Tags:
  1. Just got back from having a magical afternoon with the lovely Pantera. It was my first time at the ranch. I had my eye on visiting with the sultry Pantera for a while and she did not disappoint.

When I first entered I was greeted by her wearing a very sexy black dress and a warm smile. We went back to her room and discussed a roleplay scene. She was attentive and professional, made me feel at home. After going over things we retired to the VIP suit for some drinks and she got ready for our scene... a nice naughty encounter at the onsite gym. She caught me checking her out on the tread mill and after confronting me about my oh so naughty behavior had me help her out with some exercises that ended in a delicious situation... after that we ended up retiring to the VIP suit once more for a more... intimate.. encounter. Sadly I cannot go into too much detail but what I can say is she was an expert at a variety of things and led me to experience some new and pleasurable experiences.

I hope I will have the chance to visit again in the future and look forward to seeing her again.

And fellas I HIGHLY recommend her. She's fun, attentive to the needs of her clients, and will do all she can to make your desires a reality.

2. pantera
    Chat with Me

pantera Well-Known Member

I really enjoyed our time together! I had so much fun. Thank you for the review and also for coming to see me :) I'm excited to see what other ideas you come up with for next time!!

BaldBushi likes this.
  3. It was my pleasure, I am very glad you enjoyed our time together. As for other ideas.... I already have a few thoughts in mind ;)

pantera likes this.
  4. pantera
    Chat with Me

Hehe lucky me! Same here ;) ;)

BaldBushi likes this.
  5. SummerAdair
    Chat with Me

SummerAdair GFF, sex education, sexual healing sessions

She created a scene for you to live out your fantasy, that's the ultimate!

BaldBushi likes this.
  6. Very much so! and it was amazing to live it out. Mmmm yummy gym outfit with sexy leggings and sports bra with a great view that got even better after being "caught" checking her lovely curves out >.>

7. pantera
    Chat with Me

Definitely one of my fave role playing parties ;)

BaldBushi likes this.
  8. KylieMoon
    Chat with Me

KylieMoon Your exotic cuban girl fantasy

Wow what a great review ! Pantera is such an amazing lady!!!

pantera and BaldBushi like this.
  9. Very much so! I'm planning on returning to see her again.

Also, I think I remember you Kyle were at the bar as I waited for Panera to arrive. If it was you, sorry for not walking up and introducing myself, I was a bit nervous due to it being my first time out.

pantera likes this.
  10. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love reading your awesome review!!! @pantera is amazing!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

BaldBushi likes this.
  11. thank you! And she is indeed amazing =^.^=

12. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks for sharing your thoughts[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me