Pantera's Beauty!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Tony Dark, Jan 22, 2020.

1. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Tony Dark Well-Known Member

I had a really Fun New Years trip but I didn't know Pantera was going to be there, so I had to party with her.
    I'm on a ship in Nassau looking at Atlantis and it is Beautiful! It reminds me of Pantera's Beauty! Pantera's physical Beauty takes my breath away. She is smart and funny and to an outside observer it can be intimidating but there is more to her. Pantera's true beauty is displayed in her bedroom. When it is just you and her. During our party, her embrace, her soft skin, her gentle touch, made me feel very Special. I kept getting lost and would just stare at her with a dumb smile. She kept asking me what? I was thinking do you not know how Sexy you are and how good you are making me feel? During the party she kept reading my body like she knew what I would like! It was HOT and Very Sensual!
    I always leave Pantera's bedroom with more confidence but also feeling like I can't wait to party with my Beautiful Friend again.
    Pantera looks like a model but her parties are intense and intimate she really takes care of you during her parties and you have a lot of fun! When you see a Beautiful woman you hope she is down to earth, easy to talk to, funny but you hope her parties are HOT and that's Pantera Beauty!
    I Can't wait to party with you again Pantera!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. pantera
    Chat with Me

pantera Well-Known Member

I love it! Thank you!! I hope you’re having fun in Nassau! Xoxo

Tony Dark likes this.
  3. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

You're Welcome I LOVE OUR PARTIES AND OUR FRINENDSHIP! Nassau was a lot of Fun but not as much Fun as our Parties!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

4. jax
    Chat with Me

jax Well-Known Member

Well-said! Pantera is a beautiful woman who is also a really cool person. Any man(or woman) would be lucky to spend a few intimate moments in the arms of this gorgeous lady. WARNING: Be prepared to book another party. With Pantera, 0nce will definitely not be enough!;)

Benz and Tony Dark like this.
  5. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Thank you it was really hard finding the words to describe Pantera and how she makes me feel. I'm HOOKED on Pantera and can't wait for my next Fix until then I will have to enjoy her Sexy Pics!

Benz likes this.
  6. pantera
    Chat with Me

Yay!!! so sweet. I love love love it

Tony Dark likes this.
  7. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

That makes me feel so good because the party was really special and I couldn't find the words to describe how you made me feel. You deserved more than Pantera made me special. It took the Beauty of the Bahamas for me to find the words to describe Pantera's Beauty.
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

pantera likes this.
  8. pantera
    Chat with Me

Can't wait til next time!! Thank you for the present :) :) :)

Tony Dark likes this.
  9. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

You gave me one of those top 5 all time parties and I smile when I think about it. I'm working on when I can see you again. Do you have your Memorial Day Weekend Schedule yet? I know you're appointment only in March so I'm not sure if I can see you when I'm there next month.
    You are very Welcome!
    Thank you for our fun Parties!
    We have a lot of fun coming later this year!
    ;)[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. Wow seems like you guys had a good time. Amazing review! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. pantera
    Chat with Me

Yes Stacey! I think the review is pretty amazing too. I had a blast.

Tony Dark likes this.