REVIEW Amazing time with Pantera

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by shyguy55, Sep 19, 2023.

Tags:
  1. Being a first-time visitor to the Bunny Ranch, I had no idea what to expect and was very nervous. Pantera is beautiful in all her pictures, but my jaw hit the floor when she walked out. She is every bit as stunning in person.

When we went to the room to talk about what we would do, she was so welcoming. She naturally makes you feel comfortable. Once we worked out the details, we were off and it was nothing short of spectacular. She is such a warm and sexy woman, in every way. From start to finish, she gives her best and makes you feel fantastic. I had such a great time, I booked with her the next night as well, which I hadn’t even dreamed of doing.

That next night was even more amazing. No matter what we were doing, it was magical. She is super sweet, sensual and a lot of fun. She is great at bringing out the wilder side you may not even know was in you and was relentless, in the best way. I left with memories I will never forget. We were having so much fun that I even extended our party.

I went into this not knowing what to expect and was blown away. I am hoping she reconsiders not being at the ranch next year, as I definitely want to see her again. If you are not sure or feel like you might be nervous or uncomfortable, Pantera is the woman for you. I have zero regrets and memories that will stay with me forever! Thanks Pantera for being so awesome!

Last edited: Sep 19, 2023
  2. pantera
    Chat with Me

pantera Well-Known Member

I feel so lucky that I’m the lady that got to spend time with you. I had so much fun!

I’m definitely rethinking the year off and want to see you again. Hopefully soon! :)

shyguy55 likes this.
  3. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love reading your awesome review!!! @pantera is amazing!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]