Pantera Midnight Magic!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Tony Dark, Aug 22, 2019.

1. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Tony Dark Well-Known Member

Pantera and I had a midnight party and it was Magic!
    She wore Black with a Diamond Chocker and it just rocked!
    It was Midnight and the Woman looked like this!
    [​IMG]
    I had to get a picture of my Stunning friend.
    As my mouth hit the floor we started joking with each other. Pantera told me to get on the bed. She complimented me and it made me feel special!
    Pantera is Beautiful we joke during our party but she balances it with thoughtfulness and sensual pleasure! There was a moment where Pantera asked if I was ok because I wasn't saying anything. I was thinking I can't believe this Beautiful Woman is my friend and I get to party with her! I was looking at her through the eyes of the guy who dealt with rejection and now I get to party with women like her but now I have the skills to please them. Our Party was HOT we did lots of positions and Pantera's reactions and skills made me feel so special! Pantera made sure that I had a lot of fun and I left her room with a huge smile!
    Pantera is Beautiful and at first it can be intimidating she has a fun witty personality but she is down to earth and when you party with her it is all about you!
    Thank You Pantera for another Magical Party!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

gLip5, auron79, Benz and 3 others like this.
  2. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love reading your awesome review!!! Book your fabulous party with @pantera today!!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Tony Dark likes this.
  3. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Thank You Pantera's Parties are Magical!

Benz likes this.
  4. Benz
    Chat with Me

Benz Active Member

To Mr Tony dark nothing but exceptional insight to this lovely lady.

5. pantera
    Chat with Me

pantera Well-Known Member

I’m glad you think so! I think our parties together are a lot of fun. :)

Tony Dark likes this.
  6. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

You balance the parties with Sensual Fun! You are Stunning and your parties are HOT that is a Magical Combination!
    Ready for round 3?
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. auron79
    Chat with Me

auron79 Well-Known Member

That's so cool you and Pantera had a midnight party Tony. She is a sweet person and I hope you both get to have round 3. :)

Tony Dark likes this.
  8. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Thanks I have a few trips planned over the Fall and winter so I'm sure I will get a couple rounds with Pantera!

auron79 likes this.
  9. Midnight parties are always a blast! Happy you enjoyed yourself with the Beautiful Pantera!
    XOXO Ella Diaz

Tony Dark likes this.
  10. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @Tony Dark for liking my post!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Tony Dark likes this.
  11. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Midnight parties are a lot of fun!
    Thank You I always have a Fun with the Beautiful Pantera!

EllaDiaz likes this.
  12. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Thank You Cumisha you are very Sweet!

13. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @Tony Dark for your fabulous review on @pantera!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome review!!! Have @pantera fulfill your fantasies to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

15. What a great picture of that girl....

Tony Dark likes this.
  16. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Thank You she looked so Sexy I told her don't move let me take your picture!

17. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

My 3rd one on one with you is coming I'm getting Excited because we have a lot of fun and your parties are HOT![smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

18. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome review!!! Book your fabulous party with @pantera with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

19. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome review!!! Book your fabulous party with @pantera today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]