The Best of the Real Life Ranch Reports 2019

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Lunch Buffett, Dec 29, 2019.

1. Lunch Buffett
    Chat with Me

Lunch Buffett Well-Known Member

Most report writers are boring people. They put together pie charts of last quarter sales. Calculating numbers to put in their income and expense reports is their hobby. Then there are these report writers who live out their fantasies in the brothels of Nevada. When they sober up, they write about their experiences and publish them in the Real Life Ranch Reports.

The Parties
    It's not surprising that the number one party of choice for the Real Life reporter is the Girlfriend Experience. This kind of party is easy to arrange. The ladies with 30% of the mentions in the Real Life Ranch reports are Alice Little, Pantera, Cecily Rose, Bobbi Besos, Remy Martin, Abby Avery and Alex More.

The second most popular party is the outdate. Most reporters took a date with them to a restaurant, a museum, or to explore Virginia City. Lake Tahoe was a favorite place to go during the summer. There were a few intrepid reporters who were lucky enough to take dates to Las Vegas for an exotic experience.

The third most popular party is threesomes. As of today, there are 741 two girl party combinations, if you include all four brothels. The ladies with the most mentions in this category are Bobbi Besos, Tiffany Hilton, and Remy Martin.

Some reporters wrote about having fantasy/role play, BDSM and nuru massage parties.

The Best Reports of 2019
    These are some of the reports that caught my eye and inspired me in 2019. I think they're worth another read before 2020 begins.

"Goin' Gaga" in Vegas with the incomparable Ruby Rae! Some of my favorite reports are these dream trips to Las Vegas.

2 girl party at the Kit Kat with Cumisha and Sophia A peek into a two girl party - sexy pictures included!

Piper Rae: A Girlfriend Experience for the Ages More of my favorite reports, reading about an authentic, intimate Girlfriend Experience.

Bobbi Besos & Juniper Jones, My first Cross House Party I didn't know about cross-house parties! It triggered my phobia of excessive paperwork. I'm glad this party worked out!

St Patrick's Day Crawl 2019 with Randy Ryder!!! I've always enjoyed reports from the various house parties. The food, the games, and everyone gathering together to have a great time. Plus, there's always a private after-party party!

Jessie hits Mound House - March 2019 review A fascinating minute-by-minute account of an entire weekend at the brothels.

Natasha a Shining Star: The Kinky Side I've never understood the attraction of BDSM. If you're interested in it, just know that there are options for you!

The Sandi Benks - Remy Martin experience - unforgettable! The most amazing thing about this party was the surprise. In real life, surprises are bad. But at the Love Ranch, suprises are good!

An evening with Bobbi Besos Sometimes the best parties are the simplest ones.

My first date with the Beautiful Sandi Benks A beautiful setting. A gorgeous woman. Delicious food. And after dinner sex? Conditions that are impossible to replicate in real life.

Randy Ryder's Bootylicious, Bubble Bath, Birthday Bash! So many parties in a short span of time! If it's your birthday, you can't go wrong spending it at the Bunny ranch.

Harley Lane Has a Mind Like a Diamond I enjoy reading reports from first time visitors.

Cecily Rose - AWESOME two days including Lake Tahoe outdate GFE at Bunny Ranch Jetskis at Lake Tahoe. Another perfect outdate.

Viva Las Vegas with Randy Ryder and Carrot Top!!! I know these outdates to Las Vegas aren't competitions. But this would have to be one of the best ever. Drop the microphone!

My experience with the incredibly beautiful, and genuinely fun to be around Tiara Tae It's worth it to fly across the country to have such a fantastic outdate.

FEMDOM with Remy Martin Another fascinating look into the world of BDSM. It's good to know that the Mistress didn't abuse her slave too much.

Remy and Sandi - could there be a better combination? I don't know if there could be a better combination. This would be a fun challenge for everyone. Answer this question!

How A Terrific Thursday Night With Pantera Turned Into A Fantastic Friday Night With Chanel Another situation that's impossible to replicate in real life. Having a great time with a lady. Oh, BTW, I've got a girlfriend who'd like to have sex with you too!

Night of My LIFE with Alexandria Moon & Alex More Sometimes Teamwork makes the Dream work. When things get hot and heavy, there's no way to get their names wrong!

My Helena Price Experience I've always enjoyed stories of virgins losing their V-card at the ranch. It seems like Helena took the time to make this experience special.

VIP with Compassionate Cumisha now @ LRN Perfect Dessert after Kielbasa & Sauerkraut by Joe Carbols Executive chef Joe Carbols discusses how best to serve klusti kapusta. Also, a hot and spicy party with Cumisha was on the menu.

An Ode to Ruby Rae... I think we take for granted the matchmaking ability of the Bunny ranch website and the message boards. He gained time with an understanding and compassionate person and she spent time with a customer who valued her services.

Had a wonderful time with Alexandria Moon Sometimes life hands us a lot of challenges. It's nice to get away from them for a time.

Eight hours with Alex More :) Another successful brothel crawl. Congratulations to Alex on winning the prize at the end of the night!

[smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=i love you1.gif]
    Thanks for writing all the reports. There are great things in store for 2020 and I can't wait to read about them!

If you work at the Bunny ranch, save a dance for me.

2. ROADRUNNER J
    Chat with Me

ROADRUNNER J Well-Known Member

I'm honored to be first on the list, @Lunch Buffett ! :) It just so happens that my Vegas Birthday rendezvous with the lovely @RubyRae is my all time favorite experience to date (and I even told her so in person when I saw her this past July). :rolleyes: All of the ladies deserve high praise for their encounters, as it is an excellent way for others to gain insight into their personalities.

AshbeeLove likes this.
  3. Lunch Buffett
    Chat with Me

Thank you, RoadRunner J, for sharing your experience with us voyeurs. ;)

AshbeeLove likes this.
  4. Avery Lee
    Chat with Me

Avery Lee Well-Known Member

This is a really sweet thread to post!
    It's good to see all the recognition.
    Thank you for sharing!:)

AshbeeLove and Lunch Buffett like this.
  5. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

RubyRae Well-Known Member

Wow! What a thoughtful thread idea! Thanks so much for including two of mine :) Two that are very near and dear to my heart! Most of my clients are not board members so it’s always nice when a review pops up on here for me and I get to see the experience from my client’s memories/perspective. Great thread!

6. This is such a cool year in review thread! Thanks for putting it all together! :)

AshbeeLove and Lunch Buffett like this.
  7. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

RemyMartin Cum get a sip!!!!

Omg this is such an awesomely thoughtful thread you've put together @Lunch Buffett . Thank you for taking the time to do it and for adding a few of my reviews as well as the mentions! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. Bump because this is such a great appreciation thread! :)

Built tough and Lunch Buffett like this.
  9. isurfer
    Chat with Me

isurfer Well-Known Member

I don't read most of the RLRR nor write them, but one more in depth report written by @hikino last year had caught my eye and I thought should be mentioned (sorry Lunch Buffet if I'm hijacking your thread). Hikino made several posts in this one report thread, more like an ongoing story rather than everything in one post.

https://www.bunnyranch.com/forum/in...lent-adventure-tales-of-the-cul-de-sac.62426/

Sometimes it's true, it's not what you say but how you say it.

Lunch Buffett and Built tough like this.
  10. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

John N Ga Well-Known Member

Great post!!! Thanks @Lunch Buffett for including two of my reviews from 2019 with the enchanting @randyryder !!!!!!

It's an honor and I am glad you enjoyed reading them!!

Lunch Buffett likes this.
  11. Lunch Buffett
    Chat with Me

Thank you, iSurfer, for sharing your favorite report. Some of my favorite reports have a lot of detail. This series of posts had lots of useful information.

12. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

Thank you for your kind words, @isurfer. I also want to thank you again for your advice regarding placing my review thread into the right place.

Since it was my first trip to the ranches, and what amounted to a brothel crawl around the cul de sac (or I as referred to it, the trifecta of fun), I wanted to do something a little different for my review. I also wanted to give each of the three ladies--Christine Fowler, Imogen Steele and Cumisha Amado--their own time in the spotlight in the context of the overall adventure.

Built tough and Lunch Buffett like this.
  13. Thank you very much for including my review in your year end list @Lunch Buffett

Lunch Buffett likes this.
  14. Lunch Buffett
    Chat with Me

Those were the good old days, weren't they? When epidemiologists weren't running our lives! I had to read your post again, just to remember what things were like. :)