Jessie hits Mound House - March 2019 review

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Jessie Summers, Mar 27, 2019.

1. You know you've had one heck of a time on a mini-vacation when you are still in a fog less than 12 hours after arriving home. Hello fog, my long-lost friend!

There are so many twists and turns and things that were just plain old fun in this trip. If I forget a girl or a moment, or the order things happened, I'll apologize ahead of time, will do the best I can!

I had some serious deja vu just trying to get into Reno! Back story, on my first trip to Mound House, as a very nervous newbie visitor two years ago, I had a blast partying with @TiaraTae (she is truly a goddess!) but had flight delays on a layover in San Francisco. Fast forward to this Saturday, and I'm expecting to get into Reno at 11:15 PM to midnight. Late, but workable. I have had the issue, in past visits, of becoming overly tired, so I was especially trying to not have that happen this time. So I was flying in Saturday night, get a good night sleep, start fun on Sunday afternoon. I get to San Francisco, and instead of seeing my flight leaving at 10:30 for Reno, the 'big screen' read, afternoon maintenance issues, flight delayed until 12:45 AM. I already had a three hour wait in SF (it was 7:04 when I got there, just after Bunny Ranch livestream ended, rats!) so the realization of waiting almost six hours was yucky! I didn't have much to pass the time other than my phone, so I bitched about waiting on twitter, I think it helped! We left San Francisco at 1:20 AM, got into Reno at 1:50 AM, was waiting for luggage at 2 AM, got to Gold Dust West at 2:40 AM. By 3:15 I tried to sleep, and despite being dead tired, it wasn't working well! :( I finally fell asleep at 4 AM, and woke up, knowing I hadn't slept long. I looked over to the clock, it said 7 AM. I tried falling back asleep, no go! By 8:30, I had got up, showered, ready to head out and have some fun.

First stop, Love Ranch North. In November, I had bought @JuniperJones a thank you gift for our time together and she had waited until I was back in town to choose what WE wanted to buy with it (Victoria's Secret card), I loved that she wanted my input! In a pretty flirty style, we looked at the different options on her laptop, and choose items just perfect for Juniper's already perfect figure! About halfway through looking at lingerie, I whisper in her ear, "You realize that we're about to party right?" - You can use your imagination for the next hour of activities! Afterwards, when I was thanking her, I said, "You are the best!" and she, quick as a pistol, said back, "thank you, but you mean @EllieMoore right??" LOL....I couldn't argue with her, she knows me too well. However, Juniper is about the kindest hearted, sweet, kind, sexy combo of woman! You're the 'best' in my mind in that you are the best at your job, and any client should feel like the most special person just to be around you!

The afternoon hours on Sunday turned into "Wingman Day", as @gLip5 joined me at Sagebrush, as we generally hung out at the bar, talked to the girls (at Love Ranch North too!), and had a good chuckle as we were moving my "girly stash/suitcase' behind the counter, my date for the evening, @JadeJasper came bursting into the parlor. I knew she was there, but didn't take a peek, as I was VERY NERVOUS and wanted our meeting to be perfect. She was the same way, and hadn't put on her face for the night, so all I heard was "don't look, don't look, don't look" LOL. I didn't. I made a SUPER connection with @Delilah Rae on Sunday afternoon. A super sweet, cute as a button girl from my home state of Minnesota (woot woot!) that, the more I met her and chatted with her over three days, the more I became interested. Check out Delilah gentlemen, she'll grow on you, fast! You're "on my dance card" girl!

In the early evening hours (5 o'clock) with Jade still getting ready, gLip and myself made our way over to Bunny Ranch to meet some of the girls there. In particular, I wanted to meet @RyanTaylor . It took awhile, a couple of line-ups with the girls coming in and out of their rooms, but eventually, Ryan came to the bar and all I can say is WOW! A little spit-fire of energy and sexiness, with a thousand watt smile and a body that won't quit. She is absolutely amazing! At 6 o'clock, gLip headed back home, and brought me back to Sagebrush.

Here is where the evening really takes off. I'm partying with Jade, and even though we hadn't met officially yet, for some reason, I am 100% confident in her personality, sexiness quota, vibe, just everything. I had talked with her enough and seen her on livestream enough to just know I was going to have one GREAT time!

It had been months (last summer) since Jessie had even come close to making an appearance, anywhere. I missed having the freedom to express myself in that way. Jade's friend Sierra was hired to do my make-up for the party, and that was done in the back kitchen. Really really GREAT job, I felt super sexy, and Jade's make-up and outfit was out of the park perfect! So I party with @JadeJasper and it was so fun, natural, perfect! Somehow, even though one would think that there would be some chemistry things missing between two people that had just met, it felt to me like I had known Jade for my whole life! She was absolutely, take my breath away beautiful, and that combination of softness and hard-edge she balances works so perfect for her! Just as I told Juniper, Jade, "you're the best too!" (there's room for one than one 'bests" in my mind)

There was a moment on Sunday night I wasn't fretting at all, but wondering how it would feel. My original plans for Sunday night fell through last minute, but did include, among others, time with @EllieMoore , so even though I was checking out this former dancer named Jade (who was also in the original party too), I had some MUCH-NEEDED Ellie-time as well! Once the Sunday plans fell through, the Jade party got moved up, from late-night Monday, to mid-evening Monday, then to Sunday night.

Come Monday morning, I started to get that sense of the finish line approaching for the trip. I woke up, having slept a "little bit better" this time, and got breakfast at the Grille. Very good for those staying at GDW, it's free, would recommend! I knew, especially after seeing Ellie on Sunday night, that the chances of a party with her on Monday night were pretty darn high! There was still, between us both, an energy that exists that draws us together. My thoughts, always, when I make this trip, is, "I CAN NOT visit Sagebrush and not party with Ellie. She means so much to me". This, more than any other thought, had been my winter mindset. On Sunday night, I learned that Ellie, much to my joy, had very similar feelings. It was the, it is weird to be at Sagebrush and not grab Ellie in my arms and party till we fall asleep together" feeling. By this point, we were texting one another, by Monday, it was clear, a party with Ellie, one-on-one, by God, it was gonna happen!

Oh, before I forget, I had the most AMAZING easy, cool conversation with @Jessica Riley on Sunday night. We chatted about anything and everything at the bar. How good was it? By the time Miss Jessica excused herself and headed back to her room, I thought, "I'm tired, it must be about midnight, probably time to head back to the hotel"......When I got into the car, it was 2:15 AM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've never had such a long conversation that just flowed, and literally made me lose track of that much time! Jessica, in an alternate universe, where Jessie is a billionaire and throwing money around the brothel left and right, we might have partied till sunrise! You are a gem and I LOVED getting to know you better! Hopefully, we can have a little bit of fun in the future! Call it the "Double Jessica party"! ;)

I spent most of the day Monday at Sagebrush, just hanging out really. Don't remember many of the specifics, so let's get to the "Partying with @EllieMoore" section. I believe it was about 4:00, somewhere in there, when Ellie showed up after being out on the town for the afternoon. She retreated to her room to get ready for our time together, and texted me a couple of times. One, specifically, asked what kind of 'make-up I wanted to see on her". My answer, remembering how she looked on livestream last July (when I was traveling back home that evening), "smokey eye, red lipstick, pink blush". The other text pretty much said she'd be a little bit in getting ready, and I said, "I have all night, I'll wait for you!"

One of the things I like about Ellie is those moments that we have where she comes out of her room, and I dunno how she does it, quiet feet I guess? She is able to gently sneak up behind me, grab my shoulder and neck, and always seem to surprise me, even when I know she is eventually 'coming'. So at the bar, this happened, I knew instinctively it was her, and I turned, and OMG, just a stunning moment for me. So last July, I was in post-Ellie happy-land driving through Nevada. Happy-land is a combination of just having experienced Ellie in person, but also some melancholy, having to leave that for so long. That night, 6 1/2 hours after I had left, Ellie was hosting Livestream for the first time, and it was amazing. In particular, I remember a dazzling red lipstick on her that just WORKED. She looked hot as a pistol, and I was entranced (not too much, as I had to drive too) during the whole hour. So Monday night, as I turned my chair, my eyes were greeted with the most incredible looking thing I'd ever seen in my life. First thing I noticed, striking eyes, I can lose myself for days in Ellie's eyes, and with that smoky eye look, JUST WOW! My eyes then went down to her lips. The same striking red color that had me so turned on last summer, 450 miles away from Ellie, was now staring at me, smiling, giggling, flirting. I probably looked dumbfounded and speechless, I felt that way, I just kept saying, "you look absolutely beautiful!", feeling that "beautiful can be an overused phrase, sweet of course, but she's more than that right now!!!". Ellie's hair was the cutest I've ever seen it, the color was striking and so freaking sexy! In the next 10-15 minutes or so, which seem like a blur, I was the most turned on that I've ever seen while in the Sagebrush parlor. This combination of having this beautiful creature next to me, with the connection we've built, and also knowing that, to some level, the yearning to be together comes from both sides, geez that is a really good place to be! After some serious frustrations in the booking process, my own fault apparently, but still frustrating as all heck, and even having about a 5-10 minute moment of thinking that the party wouldn't happen after all (and I was beyond crushed in that moment). I finally was able to work enough sources to get the party started. I don't know how else to describe it other than, to me, it's magic. The word I kept going to on Tuesday is Ellie's "energy". It's not as if Ellie is the first girl I've found attractive, and certainly there are a ton in the brothel system that I do! But Ellie has a combination of looks, personality, movements, a presence, that I can't put my finger on, other than to say "I love Ellie's energy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Early plans are now in place to hopefully spend the night celebrating my 45th year on Earth with her in my arms, treating her like the princess she is!

My flight left Tuesday at 4:04 PM. Was hopeful of meeting @MercyMercydys before I had to leave, but our schedules didn't work out this time, which is OK, gives me something to look forward to next time! At about 1 PM, on a whim, I went across the street to Love Ranch North to see if any of the girls were 'hanging out' in the parlor. Within literally 10 minutes, @Abby Avery comes through, says hi, and sits on the couch to talk. There's a lineup, and I make eye contact with @JuniperJones , who isn't picked, and she comes over to say hi. A couple of moments later, it's @Avery Asher on the couch. At that point, it's me, in the corner, with Juniper resting on my lap, Avery laying behind her (those legs! girl OMG, you have like the sexiest legs in the world), and leaning into the notch of my right elbow is Abby. Next to her is the mesmorizingly beautiful @willowlove! If you can't have fun in that sandwich, it's not possible to have any fun I guess! : ) Many gasps from the girls "of HOW CUTE" and "Picture time" were made. I had to leave by 2:20 to get a 2:30 ride to the airport. I went back across the street at 2:20 to Sagebrush, got my luggage, and waited for the driver.

So, how is this for a perfect way to end my trip, because usually I'm very sad leaving! As I'm turning to leave the bar, the bartender says, "Hey, there's one of your girls at the gate!"- Looking radiant and newly-tatted with Felix the Cat, @JadeJasper, with a huge smile on her face, gives me a hug and says thank you as I head to the car and back home. A pretty darn perfect bookend to one great weekend adventure!

Last edited: Mar 27, 2019
  2. gLip5
    Chat with Me

gLip5 Well-Known Member

This was an awesome review! It looks like you had a lot of fun! It was great to hang out and be your wingman for a couple of hours on Sunday.

3. It was very very appreciated! I would've been somewhat intimidated and awkward coming over to @bunnyranch unannounced, although just asking for @RyanTaylor would have, at least, given me, a natural way to hang out : )

gLip5 likes this.
  4. gLip5
    Chat with Me

gLip5 Well-Known Member

You’re welcome my friend. Anytime you need a wingman, let me know and i’ll try my best to be there.

Jessie Summers likes this.
  5. I appreciated the insight you had this morning! That was helpful, I'll keep you 'in the loop' on my summer plans and seek out your area knowledge more I'm sure!

gLip5 likes this.
  6. gLip5
    Chat with Me

gLip5 Well-Known Member

I problem, glad I was able to help out.

7. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

;)[smilie=hi ya!.gif]Great review Jessie and it sounds like you had one fabulous time. I’m looking forward to meeting you on one of your return trips. Relish those memories my friend. [smilie=hi ya!.gif];)

8. lingerieluvrm
    Chat with Me

lingerieluvrm Well-Known Member

What an amazing trip. Glad you had so much.

9. Thanks as always @origlegman as of right now my return trip will be the final weekend of july, 25th to 30th range, there is an air bnb in Reno I may use for lodging while I'm there

10. Broadhildt
    Chat with Me

Broadhildt Well-Known Member

Jessie - Love your reviews and glad you had such a good time. Hope our paths cross at the LAP when it happens. Cheers, BH

11. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love reading your awesome reviews of your various experiences with the girls at the various ranches!!! Thanks for sharing!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. I love reading your trip reviews, @Jessie Summers! Thanks for sharing how much fun you continue to have on your visits! :)