Remy and Sandi - could there be a better combination?`

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Ranchfan, Aug 31, 2019.

1. Earlier this Summer, the beautiful Sandi Benks and I planned somewhat of a surprise party with the gorgeous Remy Martin. The party wasn't a surprise, but the pre-bedroom activities were.

Remy is from Chicago, and if you know anything about Chicagoans, they all have a definite favorite Chicago-style pizza. Remy's preference is Lou Malnatis (apologies to all the Giordanos and Uno fans out there lol). But Remy had mentioned a Chicago-style Italian restaurant in Carson City, Mangia Tutto, that she thought was pretty good, so Italian was the "theme". And as far as she knew, That's where the 3 of us we going for dinner.

But Sandi and I had a different plan. I ordered Lou Malnatis pizzas via mail order. We prepared dinner and planned for it in the front patio of LoveRanch. It was a gorgeous summer evening. Sandi decorated the table with an umbrella and lights. Then it was time for me to pick up Remy from BunnyRanch.

We arrived back at LoveRanch, and Sandi was out front, and we surprised her with idea of a romantic evening dinner with the 3 of us, right there on the patio.

But then we sprang the surprise - Pizza from her home town! The Lou Malnatis was a big hit with Remy - we ate, drank, talked and laughed in the warm evening air, and then it was time for...dessert!

I had arranged for the VIP suite with Sandi. We poured champagne and a bath in the big jacuzzi tub. We had fun undressing each other. Things got hot pretty quickly with the warm water and our naked bodies sliding against each other. Remy and Sandi are both incredible lovers. But together, their passion for each other turns up the erotic heat! We moved to the bed - I had never been so turned on! Watching Remy and Sandi together was a wet-dream come true. But then they turned to me, and the heat became a volcano! Varied positions, each of us pleasuring the other two, on top, underneath, doggie, cowgirl, you name it, we tried it.

You haven't seen anything until you've seen Remy and Sandi caressing each other and looking at you while they are being pleasured - their sultry beauty is unsurpassed.

After several hours of passion and everyone being satisfied, I could barely walk. But as I got up, the first thought that entered my mind was "When can we do this again?"

If you want the ultimate 2-girl experience, you can't go wrong with Sandi and Remy!

foreverman and aztecwarrior2881 like this.
  2. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

RemyMartin Cum get a sip!!!!

You both are always so full of surprises, I love it!
    I can only imagine our times together will only get better and better [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 5, 2019
  3. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! Book your fabulous 2 Girl Party with @RemyMartin and @SandiBenks today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! Have @RemyMartin and @SandiBenks fulfill your fantasies to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

RemyMartin Cum get a sip!!!!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]we need to connect again!